Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:05 am

The new fanclub's Love Beat? Since when? :drool:
And all Eden biased people get behind me and @iggyloves :grin:
EDIT: Is there a way to tag people here? :embarassed:

Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:06 am

Parco wrote:WHERE IS WARDAH? ;_____; I miss her.

I don't know :( she doesn't have kakaotalk anymore so I can't message her but I'll try to see if she's on twitter ^^
tabloholic wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:
tabloholic wrote:I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.

Eden is taken :P

I'm not surprised T.T

don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:08 am

Sephy wrote:The new fanclub's Love Beat? Since when? :drool:

The other day I think? I read about it on the LC9 Network tumblr page.
I don't think there is yet. Or at least as far as I know there isn't at the moment. :-?

Truekma

I don't think so ;O

#SHAMEXO
PanicInParadise

Chanceykk wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:I think some threads were safe. I remember reading a new thread on AKP before it stopped working again saying something about a couple threads having all their pages and posts. I guess we'll just have to wait until we can get on and see what's happened.
I think the amount of posts per page got a lot less? Because we were only about half of that when the forum went down. xD

that's what I thought as well but the C-Clown thread has the same amound of pages and other threads lost pages so if they would have made less posts per page those would still have more pages than they used to. Does it make any sense what I said? lol xD

Chanceykk

PanicInParadise wrote:don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD

It may not seem that way when you read the fights, but we're harmless... sort of. xD

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:09 am

how many times do I have to tell you people that Eden's mine <3

Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:10 am

So I was on the LC9 tag and LC9Network tumblr. And I noticed people kept asking questions about J.Hyo's sexuality, just because J.Hyo has that "Interested in men" info in Facebook. :-?

I've been to allkpop forums awhile ago. And the LC9 thread is a mess. The OP had like 5 copies in the first page. Lol

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:10 am

Chanceykk wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD

It may not seem that way when you read the fights, but we're harmless... sort of. xD

and by harmless we mean trowing bricks, axes and all sort of weapons xD
and not to forget Wardah's air forces xDD

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:12 am

PanicInParadise wrote:that's what I thought as well but the C-Clown thread has the same amound of pages and other threads lost pages so if they would have made less posts per page those would still have more pages than they used to. Does it make any sense what I said? lol xD

Yeah, I get what you mean, LOL. I have no clue then... I was on the thread just before the forum went down so I have no idea how it could have went from 200+ to now over 500. This new AKP is confusing me so much, and people are already going crazy with the downvotes from the looks of it when I was on for a moment earlier... T.T

Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:12 am

Parco wrote:So I was on the LC9 tag and LC9Network tumblr. And I noticed people kept asking questions about J.Hyo's sexuality, just because J.Hyo has that "Interested in men" info in Facebook. :-?

I've been to allkpop forums awhile ago. And the LC9 thread is a mess. The OP had like 5 copies in the first page. Lol

And people have already explained the cultural differences regarding that interested in men thing...sigh >>;

I don't care if he's really interested in men or not, but surely people can realise that in a place like Korea you're not going to just freely state such a sensitive thing for the world to see on the net...

#SHAMEXO
tabloholic
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:13 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
tabloholic wrote:I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.

I'm not surprised T.T[/quote]
don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD[/quote]
I really wanna get into these guys, but then I look at my bias list and decide not to.
I don't think my heart can take another 6 perfect guys

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:14 am

PanicInParadise wrote:and by harmless we mean trowing bricks, axes and all sort of weapons xD
and not to forget Wardah's air forces xDD

Yep, that sounds about right, lol. Oh and trash cans/lids. Can't forget those.

@Parco Really? I must have scrolled past them when I was on it earlier. What were they saying? >:(

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:15 am

tabloholic wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:

I like Eden.

I'm not surprised T.T

don't worry :P we have friendly 'fights' over our biases here xD[/quote]
I really wanna get into these guys, but then I look at my bias list and decide not to.
I don't think my heart can take another 6 perfect guys [/quote]
why it can't ?
lol I don't even know my bias list anymore xDD there's too many of them :P

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:17 am

tabloholic wrote:I really wanna get into these guys, but then I look at my bias list and decide not to.
I don't think my heart can take another 6 perfect guys

My bias list is completely ruined now... But how could you resist them, I mean... just look at them. Is it even possible? o____o