Back to Top!

Boy Group Official LC9 Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:18 am

Truekma wrote:And people have already explained the cultural differences regarding that interested in men thing...sigh >>;

I don't care if he's really interested in men or not, but surely people can realise that in a place like Korea you're not going to just freely state such a sensitive thing for the world to see on the net...

They're making a big deal out of it and it's just so irritating.

This one should be enough for people to shut up.
"I have a couple international friends who have both interested in men and women on their Facebook accounts. They didn't get the romantic/sexual connotation of "interested in". It's most likely a socio-linguistic mistranslation and with all the times he's included "no homo"-like comments on his messages, he obviously wants us to assume straight. No matter what, it's his business and Love Beats don't need to know his sexual orientation to love him. <3 "

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:19 am

source: lc9network.tumblr.com
J.Hyo in the background... <3 <3

Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:20 am

Parco wrote:
Truekma wrote:And people have already explained the cultural differences regarding that interested in men thing...sigh >>;

I don't care if he's really interested in men or not, but surely people can realise that in a place like Korea you're not going to just freely state such a sensitive thing for the world to see on the net...

They're making a big deal out of it and it's just so irritating.

This one should be enough for people to shut up.
"I have a couple international friends who have both interested in men and women on their Facebook accounts. They didn't get the romantic/sexual connotation of "interested in". It's most likely a socio-linguistic mistranslation and with all the times he's included "no homo"-like comments on his messages, he obviously wants us to assume straight. No matter what, it's his business and Love Beats don't need to know his sexual orientation to love him. <3 "

exactly! :embarassed:
Unfortunately there's always going to be people who make huge deals out of these sorts of things.

#SHAMEXO
Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:22 am

Chanceykk wrote:
Sephy wrote:The new fanclub's Love Beat? Since when? :drool:
And all Eden biased people get behind me and @iggyloves :grin:
EDIT: Is there a way to tag people here? :embarassed:

The other day I think? I read about it on the LC9 Network tumblr page.
I don't think there is yet. Or at least as far as I know there isn't at the moment. :-?

Ahhh alright thanks! <3
But Love Beat? Hm..I kinda like Luxury more :please:

Truekma wrote:

I don't think so ;O

Aww thanks though T.T

PanicInParadise wrote:

how many times do I have to tell you people that Eden's mine <3

Excuse you

This thread's moving fast now <3

Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:24 am

Sephy wrote:[
PanicInParadise wrote:how many times do I have to tell you people that Eden's mine <3

Excuse you

This thread's moving fast now <3

no need to deny it :P

yeah it's moving like it used to on akp (well not really but still <3)

Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:24 am

Chanceykk wrote:@Parco Really? I must have scrolled past them when I was on it earlier. What were they saying? >:(

Yesss. Some fans are questioning J.Hyo's sexuality. Cuz he had "Interested in men" info in his Facebook account and his tweets about "I don't like men". I'm just smh while reading those ask questions.

SHOW SPOILER We were all wondering at who was he referring to when he tweeted that he doesn't like guys, some people were asking if he's homosexual. Thank god LC9 Network cleared that up.

[130512 J-Hyo Twitter Update]
A great weekend~! Saw family and had lunch, a happy day. Note that I don’t like guys. (referring to that he’s hugging E.Den)

Jun and my outing to the Han river.
The weather is very good so we two
rode bikes that we borrowed.
I’ll say it one more time: I don’t like guys.

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:26 am

Off-topic:
Ughhh Irina. I love your DP. :smooch:

"Hi guys, I'm a Love Beat". z_____z

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
PanicInParadise

poor J.Hyo, even if he indeed liked men that's not a reason to be judged *sigh*

PanicInParadise

Parco wrote:Off-topic:
Ughhh Irina. I love your DP. :smooch:

thank you <3
I love it too xDD lol

Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:30 am

Posting this gif again because he looked sexy here. Look at those legs. *licks* How dare you spread your legs like that. ugh

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:31 am

@Sephy Yeah, I liked Luxury/Luxuries better. But I guess we'll just have to get used to Love Beat/s.

Parco wrote:
Chanceykk wrote:@Parco Really? I must have scrolled past them when I was on it earlier. What were they saying? >:(

Yesss. Some fans are questioning J.Hyo's sexuality. Cuz he had "Interested in men" info in his Facebook account and his tweets about "I don't like men". I'm just smh while reading those ask questions.

SHOW SPOILER We were all wondering at who was he referring to when he tweeted that he doesn't like guys, some people were asking if he's homosexual. Thank god LC9 Network cleared that up.

[130512 J-Hyo Twitter Update]
A great weekend~! Saw family and had lunch, a happy day. Note that I don’t like guys. (referring to that he’s hugging E.Den)

Jun and my outing to the Han river.
The weather is very good so we two
rode bikes that we borrowed.
I’ll say it one more time: I don’t like guys.

I just read some of them. I guess a lot of people are just taking things out of context and making things bigger than they are? I mean even if it were the case it wouldn't really matter, we would all still support them like before. (Or I know everyone from the thread would... can't speak for everyone else though.)
Ah~ Now I get those tweets. I remember when we all were wondering why he was saying that. It's a shame that he's having to tweet that though, as if he feels he needs to get that point across to everyone. :-?

Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:33 am

If he likes men then more power to him :lol:
Crazy fans tho >:(

He should stop "defending" himself though. Makes him kinda too defensive

Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:33 am

@Parco Omg, seriously... that gif, everytime I see it... /dead x.x

Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:48 am

Chanceykk wrote:I just read some of them. I guess a lot of people are just taking things out of context and making things bigger than they are? I mean even if it were the case it wouldn't really matter, we would all still support them like before. (Or I know everyone from the thread would... can't speak for everyone else though.)
Ah~ Now I get those tweets. I remember when we all were wondering why he was saying that. It's a shame that he's having to tweet that though, as if he feels he needs to get that point across to everyone. :-?

Regarding his tweet about not liking men. I thought he was just playing around, tbh.
Sephy wrote:If he likes men then more power to him :lol:
Crazy fans tho >:(

He should stop "defending" himself though. Makes him kinda too defensive

Actually he didn't do any defending. I don't understand how this J.hyo being interested in men became a hot topic. We all knew he was just joking when he tweeted that he doesn't like men.
Chanceykk wrote:@Parco Omg, seriously... that gif, everytime I see it... /dead x.x

That's my all-time favorite gif. His legs are... asfashdfghagjkasfhas ahhhh<3

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:52 am

[130521 J-Hyo Twitter Update]
Today is the Gangnam Festival!!!!!
Today we have a very very special gift on stage
if anyone in Gangnam that sees me near them
pay close attention^^ hehehehehe

=====
I wanna move to Korea. :sad:

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N