Back to Top!

Boy Group Official LC9 Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:31 am

Chanceykk wrote:I've been so deprived of spazzing about LC9 these past couple of days that all this talk of cupcakes, OT3... I just can't. x_x
And anyone care to explain the story behind the cupcakes? o_____o

we were talking about J.Hyo's hat tricks and then I said he practices in secret with Barom (because C-Clown's choreo also involves hats) and then someone said that they were actually making cupcakes and then it all turned in sexual connotations lol xDD

Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:31 am

Chanceykk wrote:
Truekma wrote:I guess I can understand that ship! I'll just wait until we see them talking and stuff before I settle down with a ship ;)

I wouldn't mind that ship. xD Since Jun is my second bias. <3 OMG, I hope we get to see them on shows soon so we can see the interaction between the members better~ ❤

I can't wait! I want to see it too ;w; When I picked Tao as my bias from his teaser I already knew he'd be cute and gentle...and he was! So I'm interested in seeing how these guys are...

#SHAMEXO
Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:32 am

Chanceykk wrote:
Truekma wrote:I guess I can understand that ship! I'll just wait until we see them talking and stuff before I settle down with a ship ;)

I wouldn't mind that ship. xD Since Jun is my second bias. <3 OMG, I hope we get to see them on shows soon so we can see the interaction between the members better~ ❤

Jun is also my second bias in LC9 O____O

====

So AO is pronounced as AH-OH. :shock:

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:37 am

PanicInParadise wrote:we were talking about J.Hyo's hat tricks and then I said he practices in secret with Barom (because C-Clown's choreo also involves hats) and then someone said that they were actually making cupcakes and then it all turned in sexual connotations lol xDD

Ah~ now I get it, I totally understand... sounds like such an amazing conversation~ x_x I wish I had been there for it. ;A;

Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:40 am

Jun's probably my 3rd bias :embarassed:

I'm just sad he didn't get any lines in Mama Beat T.T

Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:41 am

Parco wrote:Jun is also my second bias in LC9 O____O

====

Really? o____o You have good taste in biases. ;3
Seems I was pronouncing it wrong... or not as precisely as AH-OH anyways. :-?

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:43 am

Sephy wrote:Jun's probably my 3rd bias :embarassed:

Who's your second? C:
I know~ and I don't think he got any lines on the performance they did of Ready Set Go, or at least I didn't see him have any. ;_____;

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:44 am

Chanceykk wrote:Ah~ now I get it, I totally understand... sounds like such an amazing conversation~ x_x I wish I had been there for it. ;A;

don't worry, I'm sure there's gonna be more interesting conversations in the future xDD

aclassyteaparty
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:45 am

Hi everyone~ some of you may remember me from the LC9 thread on AKP, even though I wasn't really that active.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi <3
I might join you every once in a while, when I have something to talk about~

i'm not here to entertain you, i'm here to educate you
Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:46 am

Parco wrote:
Chanceykk wrote:

Jun is also my second bias in LC9 O____O

====

LOL I was also surprised when I found this out :embarassed:
It's kinda weird tho. I still slip and call him "Ei-Oh" sometimes

Chanceykk wrote:
Sephy wrote:Jun's probably my 3rd bias :embarassed:

Who's your second? C:
I know~ and I don't think he got any lines on the performance they did of Ready Set Go, or at least I didn't see him have any. ;_____;

My 2nd is J.Hyo :lol:

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:46 am

PanicInParadise wrote:don't worry, I'm sure there's gonna be more interesting conversations in the future xDD

I hope so. ;A;
It's so great how lively this thread suddenly got. xD It's been so lonely the past couple of days since I didn't have anyone to spazz with. ;_____;

Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:47 am

aclassyteaparty wrote:Hi everyone~ some of you may remember me from the LC9 thread on AKP, even though I wasn't really that active.

HI!! Welcome to the thread here <3

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:47 am

aclassyteaparty wrote:Hi everyone~ some of you may remember me from the LC9 thread on AKP, even though I wasn't really that active.

Hi there :D:D
I remember your username, but you had another DP, right? XD

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:48 am

Heeeey~ welcome back. C:
I remember seeing your username on the thread. <3

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:48 am

Chanceykk wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:don't worry, I'm sure there's gonna be more interesting conversations in the future xDD

I hope so. ;A;
It's so great how lively this thread suddenly got. xD It's been so lonely the past couple of days since I didn't have anyone to spazz with. ;_____;

lol I wanted to talk with you guys as well but there was no reply to this thread so I thought there were no Luxuries here