Post Oct 07, 2013 @ 10:28 am

J-Arc wrote:Sam looks fine as HELL here

It looks like Sam was about to rape Yun or something. :o

Bambified
Post Oct 07, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
I heard about 2 songs from them including a featured song they were in. I think they are pretty good. I should also add them to my list.

I really don't know any of their other songs other than these except for their other Ma Boy songs but for some reason, I haven't even bothered listening to them. I still love Ma Boy 2 way to much to try to listen to the others.

Lol the one song they were featured in was Brave Brothers - Break Up. I really love that song. <3

I don't think I've heard that one yet. Time to go check it out.

cyangelci
Post Oct 07, 2013 @ 2:28 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
I really don't know any of their other songs other than these except for their other Ma Boy songs but for some reason, I haven't even bothered listening to them. I still love Ma Boy 2 way to much to try to listen to the others.

Lol the one song they were featured in was Brave Brothers - Break Up. I really love that song. <3

Gikwang of Beast is also featured in the song. I think they have a video for it as well.

Bambified
Post Oct 07, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Gikwang of Beast is also featured in the song. I think they have a video for it as well.

I listened to it earlier and I liked it but not as much as the others right now lol.

cyangelci
Post Oct 08, 2013 @ 9:40 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I listened to it earlier and I liked it but not as much as the others right now lol.

Lol its not a favorite song of mines but every once in a while I like to hear it.

Bambified
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:58 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Lol its not a favorite song of mines but every once in a while I like to hear it.

I have been going through a boy group phase for the past few days where I can really only listen to boy groups (and K.Will but it's always the perfect time to listen to K.Will) so I'm sure I will like it even more once I just listen to it a few times.

cyangelci
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 11:23 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I have been going through a boy group phase for the past few days where I can really only listen to boy groups (and K.Will but it's always the perfect time to listen to K.Will) so I'm sure I will like it even more once I just listen to it a few times.

I heard K.Will is coming out with a song. :lol:

cyangelci
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 6:25 pm

Comebacks!

M.PEROR
N.SONIC
The BOSS

I can't wait!!!!!

Bambified
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:10 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

He is and I only spazzed for 15 minutes when I heard about it. I watched his teasers for his comeback and they were funny. I think the sad thing is that I look forward to his teasers more than his songs lol.

SHOW SPOILER

But I'm glad N.SONIC is coming back. Hopefully their comeback will be better than the last one.

cyangelci
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:12 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

He is and I only spazzed for 15 minutes when I heard about it. I watched his teasers for his comeback and they were funny. I think the sad thing is that I look forward to his teasers more than his songs lol.

SHOW SPOILER

But I'm glad N.SONIC is coming back. Hopefully their comeback will be better than the last one.

Hehehehe he is so entertaining. I hope he surprises us once again like his last MVs.

I really loved N.SONIC's last comeback with 'Lie'. But I wish they had more songs.

Bambified
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:33 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

SHOW SPOILER

Hehehehe he is so entertaining. I hope he surprises us once again like his last MVs.

I really loved N.SONIC's last comeback with 'Lie'. But I wish they had more songs.

His MVs don't disappoint me so I doubt this one will too.

I really didn't like Lie but I guess I just compare it to Super Boy too much and I was still grieving from the fact that my bias left the group.

cyangelci
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:38 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

SHOW SPOILER

I really didn't like Lie but I guess I just compare it to Super Boy too much and I was still grieving from the fact that my bias left the group.

They really don't. Even my mom is starting to like him (she said he looks like UKISS's Soohyun xD)

I like Lie more than Super Boy lol. Jungwook and Eunho T.T

Bambified
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:43 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

They really don't. Even my mom is starting to like him (she said he looks like UKISS's Soohyun xD)

That's the first time I've heard somebody saying he looks like Soohyun. He's always being compared to Daesung.

I was so obsessed with Super Boy for a long time at some point (but not because of the MV lol). But I listened to Lie twice and just never gave it another thought afterwards but I was glad that they came back.
Jungwook T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T *cries in a corner*

cyangelci
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:49 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

That's the first time I've heard somebody saying he looks like Soohyun. He's always being compared to Daesung.

I was so obsessed with Super Boy for a long time at some point (but not because of the MV lol). But I listened to Lie twice and just never gave it another thought afterwards but I was glad that they came back.
Jungwook T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T *cries in a corner*

When my mom said Soohyun, I looked at her crazily. The only thing that looked similar was the hairstyle.

I love how Super Boy sounds but when it comes to the chorus part "Hey you are super boys
A sunny day where you can do anything" it just sounds weird to my ears.

In Lie I love the beat and J.Heart's voice is a killer. :P I saw a few teaser pictures for the comeback. I think I should post them here.

Jungwook was my bias too. T.T