Back to Top!

Official Nugu (누구) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
cyangelci
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:38 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
He is and I only spazzed for 15 minutes when I heard about it. I watched his teasers for his comeback and they were funny. I think the sad thing is that I look forward to his teasers more than his songs lol.

SHOW SPOILER

But I'm glad N.SONIC is coming back. Hopefully their comeback will be better than the last one.

Hehehehe he is so entertaining. I hope he surprises us once again like his last MVs.

I really loved N.SONIC's last comeback with 'Lie'. But I wish they had more songs.

His MVs don't disappoint me so I doubt this one will too.

I really didn't like Lie but I guess I just compare it to Super Boy too much and I was still grieving from the fact that my bias left the group.

They really don't. Even my mom is starting to like him (she said he looks like UKISS's Soohyun xD)

I like Lie more than Super Boy lol. Jungwook and Eunho T.T

Bambified
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:43 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Hehehehe he is so entertaining. I hope he surprises us once again like his last MVs.

I really loved N.SONIC's last comeback with 'Lie'. But I wish they had more songs.

I really didn't like Lie but I guess I just compare it to Super Boy too much and I was still grieving from the fact that my bias left the group.

They really don't. Even my mom is starting to like him (she said he looks like UKISS's Soohyun xD)

That's the first time I've heard somebody saying he looks like Soohyun. He's always being compared to Daesung.

I was so obsessed with Super Boy for a long time at some point (but not because of the MV lol). But I listened to Lie twice and just never gave it another thought afterwards but I was glad that they came back.
Jungwook T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T *cries in a corner*

cyangelci
Post Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:49 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

That's the first time I've heard somebody saying he looks like Soohyun. He's always being compared to Daesung.

I was so obsessed with Super Boy for a long time at some point (but not because of the MV lol). But I listened to Lie twice and just never gave it another thought afterwards but I was glad that they came back.

When my mom said Soohyun, I looked at her crazily. The only thing that looked similar was the hairstyle.

I love how Super Boy sounds but when it comes to the chorus part "Hey you are super boys
A sunny day where you can do anything" it just sounds weird to my ears.

In Lie I love the beat and J.Heart's voice is a killer. :P I saw a few teaser pictures for the comeback. I think I should post them here.

Jungwook was my bias too. T.T

cyangelci
Post Oct 17, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

Alexander!!!!

J-Arc
Post Oct 19, 2013 @ 7:16 am

Soooo, looks like WinningInsight had Jiwon's replacement lined up

Lo and behold, the new 6th member, Hong

I hate WinningInsight so much. They suck at managing their groups

cyangelci
Post Oct 19, 2013 @ 9:03 am

J-Arc wrote:Soooo, looks like WinningInsight had Jiwon's replacement lined up

Lo and behold, the new 6th member, Hong

I hate WinningInsight so much. They suck at managing their groups

T.T I really wanted to see Jiwon debut but I will give Hong my love. Usually they need a backup plan if their first one doesn't work out. I know that if Lumin was suddenly taken out of the group (M.pire), I'm 100% sure they will replace him with someone else.

cyangelci
Post Oct 21, 2013 @ 8:53 am

Missing Jaewon more than ever. T.T @Bambified CODE V's new Japanese PV.

Bambified
Post Oct 21, 2013 @ 11:05 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

When my mom said Soohyun, I looked at her crazily. The only thing that looked similar was the hairstyle.

I love how Super Boy sounds but when it comes to the chorus part "Hey you are super boys

In Lie I love the beat and J.Heart's voice is a killer. :P I saw a few teaser pictures for the comeback. I think I should post them here.

I can't see how they look similar but who knows lol.

I get that way about some songs where everything sounds okay except for one little part of the song that just ruins it for me. It usually involves Engrish though.

I think Lie sounded too generic to me but I'll go listen to it again (after I finish listening to the new CODE-V PV that I already love).

I can't look at the group the same since he left. I liked him too much T.T

cyangelci
Post Oct 21, 2013 @ 11:08 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I get that way about some songs where everything sounds okay except for one little part of the song that just ruins it for me. It usually involves Engrish though.

I think Lie sounded too generic to me but I'll go listen to it again (after I finish listening to the new CODE-V PV that I already love).

I'm in love with CODE V's new song!!! Omg but I feel like this song was dedicated to Jaewon. T.T

Did you hear N.SONIC's new teaser? I'm dying here. It sounds awesome! :lol:

Bambified
Post Oct 21, 2013 @ 11:12 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I'm in love with CODE V's new song!!! Omg but I feel like this song was dedicated to Jaewon. T.T

I don't know but when I first heard it, it sounded like a Christmas song to me.

Yep. I listened to their album teaser and it actually sounded good. I listened to the new teaser and I'm also looking forward to that.

cyangelci
Post Oct 21, 2013 @ 11:17 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

Yep. I listened to their album teaser and it actually sounded good. I listened to the new teaser and I'm also looking forward to that.

Same here but it also sounds sad. Hopefully a translation is released since I don't know Japanese lol.

I'm so excited but sadly one of their newest member left the group due to his health. T.T

Bambified
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 10:24 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Same here but it also sounds sad. Hopefully a translation is released since I don't know Japanese lol.

I'm so excited but sadly one of their newest member left the group due to his health. T.T

If you find a translation, then can you post it on here? :please: I'm really curious about it.

Hopefully probably delusional thinking he can work on getting back to health and then maybe return to the group.

J-Arc
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 10:26 am

I've made a thread for Crayon Pop's brother group, Snakehead

topic26698/

Wasn't expecting them to debut this year!

cyangelci
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 10:34 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

If you find a translation, then can you post it on here? :please: I'm really curious about it.

Hopefully probably delusional thinking he can work on getting back to health and then maybe return to the group.

I will try to find some. ^^

I hope that will be the case. I miss Yunjun T.T

cyangelci
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 10:34 am

J-Arc wrote:I've made a thread for Crayon Pop's brother group, Snakehead

topic26698/

Wasn't expecting them to debut this year!

They are really cute. I will definitely check them out.