Back to Top!

Official Nugu (누구) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Bambified
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 11:39 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Same here but it also sounds sad. Hopefully a translation is released since I don't know Japanese lol.

I'm so excited but sadly one of their newest member left the group due to his health. T.T

If you find a translation, then can you post it on here? :please: I'm really curious about it.

Hopefully probably delusional thinking he can work on getting back to health and then maybe return to the group.

I will try to find some. ^^

I hope that will be the case. I miss Yunjun T.T

Thank you :smooch:

I'm curious as to why he suddenly got too sick to continue his idol life though. I hope it's nothing too bad though.

cyangelci
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
If you find a translation, then can you post it on here? :please: I'm really curious about it.

Hopefully probably delusional thinking he can work on getting back to health and then maybe return to the group.

I'm curious as to why he suddenly got too sick to continue his idol life though. I hope it's nothing too bad though.

I don't really know. From what J.Heart told me a month ago, Yunjun was sick. So I'm guessing its really serious.

Bambified
Post Oct 24, 2013 @ 7:54 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I don't really know. From what J.Heart told me a month ago, Yunjun was sick. So I'm guessing its really serious.

N.SONIC's Run & Run MV was released and I love it so much <3

I can't wait to see the translation of this song.

cyangelci
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 10:49 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I saw it as soon as it came out! Omg I'm in love. I love everything and Minkee looks so manly here!!!!!!!!! :smooch:

Bambified
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 11:07 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I saw it as soon as it came out! Omg I'm in love. I love everything and Minkee looks so manly here!!!!!!!!! :smooch:

After about a minute in, I put it in my obsessions playlist because I knew I would be listening to it a lot.

cyangelci
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 11:10 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

After about a minute in, I put it in my obsessions playlist because I knew I would be listening to it a lot.

I need to get the album. :lol:

Bambified
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 11:17 am

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I need to listen to it. You got me listening to a lot of songs and it's hard to keep track of them.

cyangelci
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 11:28 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I need to listen to it. You got me listening to a lot of songs and it's hard to keep track of them.

I'm sorry. T.T lol KPOP is getting a bit hard to keep up with.

Bambified
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

It's okay lol. Kpop has always been hard to keep up with, especially with more groups debuting and a lot of groups jumping on the multiple comebacks in one year bandwagon.

The intro from N.SONIC's album is my favorite song of course because the intros are always awesome.

cyangelci
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 1:42 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

It's okay lol. Kpop has always been hard to keep up with, especially with more groups debuting and a lot of groups jumping on the multiple comebacks in one year bandwagon.

The intro from N.SONIC's album is my favorite song of course because the intros are always awesome.

I hate it when the intro songs are super good and their are less than a minute long. T.T

Bambified
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 3:11 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I hate it when the intro songs are super good and their are less than a minute long. T.T

I think it's a minute and a half long if that count for something but it would be awesome if the intros could actually be full songs.

cyangelci
Post Oct 25, 2013 @ 3:20 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I think it's a minute and a half long if that count for something but it would be awesome if the intros could actually be full songs.

I agree. T.T I can point out a few intros that need to be a full song.

CatGeneration
Post Oct 28, 2013 @ 8:29 am

@cyangelci

I just found out about this male Kanto :smooch:

cyangelci
Post Oct 28, 2013 @ 9:06 am

CatGeneration wrote:@cyangelci

I just found out about this male Kanto :smooch:

I love this song!!!

CatGeneration
Post Oct 28, 2013 @ 9:07 am

cyangelci wrote: