CatGeneration wrote:
J-Arc wrote:MR.MR comeback next week

They are not Nugu ... :o

They're not nugu on KPS

They're absolutely nugu in the Korean music industry

But .. But their music is great *^^*

J-Arc
Post Oct 29, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

Don't know why I took so long to say something, but I'm surprised this is the same N-Sonic that sang Superboy 2 years ago. Really like their new album

cyangelci
Post Oct 29, 2013 @ 4:47 pm

J-Arc wrote:Don't know why I took so long to say something, but I'm surprised this is the same N-Sonic that sang Superboy 2 years ago. Really like their new album

I'm still sad Yunjun left. T.T

You know J.Heart (the Leader of this group) spoke to me the other day on his YouTube channel. :lol:

J-Arc
Post Oct 29, 2013 @ 7:28 pm

Look who made a comeback out of nowhere!

J-Arc
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 5:41 am

I'm over the fact that there's a new member, this looks incredible

Bambified
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:08 pm

J-Arc wrote:Look who made a comeback out of nowhere!

Whoa I heard nothing about a comeback from him but I'm so happy he's back. I will definitely listen to this.

Bambified
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

A.cian is making a comeback

The six-member boy group A.cian is returning with a new combination of members. Besides the already existing members Woo Tae, Chan Hee, and Sang Hyun, new additional members rapper Hidden, vocal Jung Sang, and maknae Jin Oh have been recruited.

They will be making a comeback with a new digital single in November that features an emotional R&B ballad suited for the winter season as their title song.

A rep from their agency said, "You will be able to see a new A.cian in which the gravity of their vocals are more and more reinforced. We hope you will give a lot of support in their future activities."

Source

I really thought they disbanded but I'm glad that they are coming back.
Here are some of their songs in case people don't know them.

SHOW SPOILER

kpopfanatic93
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

cyangelci wrote:Welcome To The Nugu World

This thread will be dedicated to the male groups/soloists who are barely notice in KPOP these days.

- Working On The Thread -

They aren't a boy group , but since there is no Nugu Girl group thread I will post the link to my dead * I'm the only one that's active there* FAKY thread here: post366025.html
:nervous:

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
cyangelci
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

kpopfanatic93 wrote:

This thread will be dedicated to the male groups/soloists who are barely notice in KPOP these days.

They aren't a boy group , but since there is no Nugu Girl group thread I will post the link to my dead * I'm the only one that's active there* FAKY thread here: post366025.html

Should I make it a nugu for both female and male? I'm not too familiar with the female nugus so that is why I created this thread to express my male nugus. ^^ But if you guys can help me with the girls then I wouldn't mind turning this into both. <3 ^^

cyangelci
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

Bambified wrote:A.cian is making a comeback

The six-member boy group A.cian is returning with a new combination of members. Besides the already existing members Woo Tae, Chan Hee, and Sang Hyun, new additional members rapper Hidden, vocal Jung Sang, and maknae Jin Oh have been recruited.

They will be making a comeback with a new digital single in November that features an emotional R&B ballad suited for the winter season as their title song.

A rep from their agency said, "You will be able to see a new A.cian in which the gravity of their vocals are more and more reinforced. We hope you will give a lot of support in their future activities."

Source

SHOW SPOILER

I thought they disbanded too. T.T This brings hope for groups like ATTACK to comeback.

cyangelci
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

J-Arc wrote:I'm over the fact that there's a new member, this looks incredible

I still miss Jiwon. T.T

kpopfanatic93
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:37 pm

cyangelci wrote:
kpopfanatic93 wrote:

Should I make it a nugu for both female and male? I'm not too familiar with the female nugus so that is why I created this thread to express my male nugus. ^^ But if you guys can help me with the girls then I wouldn't mind turning this into both. <3 ^^

OMG I would love to help! ^_^ I know more about nugu girl groups than boy groups anyways......

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
Bambified
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:37 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:A.cian is making a comeback

Source

SHOW SPOILER

I thought they disbanded too. T.T This brings hope for groups like ATTACK to comeback.

Yep, I'm happy to hear from them and hopefully they can get some recognition with this comeback.

cyangelci
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

kpopfanatic93 wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
kpopfanatic93 wrote:They aren't a boy group , but since there is no Nugu Girl group thread I will post the link to my dead * I'm the only one that's active there* FAKY thread here: post366025.html

OMG I would love to help! ^_^ I know more about nugu girl groups than boy groups anyways......

Ahhh perfect! ^^ I will go make a few changes on the front so that everyone can see its changed into a full nugu thread for our kpop/jpop fans. ^^

cyangelci
Post Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:51 pm

Can I just say how sweet a Leader J.Heart is?!!!

I ask one little thing on YouTube and his beautiful heart responded to me. :)

@Bambified this was a few months back.