Back to Top!

Official Nugu (누구) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Bambified
Post Dec 08, 2013 @ 10:30 pm

J-Arc wrote:Alright, I'm doing a Dabit spam. He was a trainee under Choeun alongside 24K, but now he's a soloist under KDE. He's an '89er, and he debuted this past week

SHOW SPOILER

@Bambified
@cyangelci

You two seem active enough in here :grin:

Can I kidnap him? He's too cute :drool:

cyangelci
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 9:05 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
It's weird because I used to not care about this song but after listening to it again, I asked myself what was I thinking lol.

lol poor 2BiC but I guess something like this happens to us all.

I liked their other songs though. It's just that I didn't care for this one until after listening to it a few times lol.

Lol seems like this group will always release good songs no matter what. I'm trying really hard not to listen to so many kpop songs that are not my top groups because my playlist keeps growing and my phone cannot take more. T.T This sucks, I was memory on phones were unlimited.

cyangelci
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 9:06 am

@J-Arc

I think you are the only person I can ask you this... okay so I know 24K and 4K are managed by the same company. Is Cory part of both groups? I think 'Rocking Girl' from 4K had Cory on there. :3

cyangelci
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 9:08 am

J-Arc wrote:Alright, I'm doing a Dabit spam. He was a trainee under Choeun alongside 24K, but now he's a soloist under KDE. He's an '89er, and he debuted this past week

SHOW SPOILER

@Bambified
@cyangelci

You two seem active enough in here :grin:

This guy is so sweet, he sometimes responds to fans on Twitter. <3

J-Arc
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 9:22 am

cyangelci wrote:@J-Arc

I think you are the only person I can ask you this... okay so I know 24K and 4K are managed by the same company. Is Cory part of both groups? I think 'Rocking Girl' from 4K had Cory on there. :3

Yes, Cory is in both groups

cyangelci
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 9:29 am

J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:@J-Arc

Yes, Cory is in both groups

Okay thank you for answering. I wanted to be sure I wasn't seeing a Cory twin. xD

Bambified
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 12:40 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
lol poor 2BiC but I guess something like this happens to us all.

I liked their other songs though. It's just that I didn't care for this one until after listening to it a few times lol.

Lol seems like this group will always release good songs no matter what. I'm trying really hard not to listen to so many kpop songs that are not my top groups because my playlist keeps growing and my phone cannot take more. T.T This sucks, I was memory on phones were unlimited.

This is another kpop fangirl problem lol. I hate when I find a song I really like and then I forget aboout it until it randomly starts playing in my head again and I can't think of the name of the song or singer.

cyangelci
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

This is another kpop fangirl problem lol. I hate when I find a song I really like and then I forget aboout it until it randomly starts playing in my head again and I can't think of the name of the song or singer.

Lol i just write down the song name when I hear it. But the problem is I have over 1000 songs on my list and its getting close to 2000, I'm going to run out of space soon.

Bambified
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 2:20 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Lol i just write down the song name when I hear it. But the problem is I have over 1000 songs on my list and its getting close to 2000, I'm going to run out of space soon.

I always rely on my youtube history until I just completely forget about the song and it's impossible to find it in the history lol.

cyangelci
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 2:36 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I always rely on my youtube history until I just completely forget about the song and it's impossible to find it in the history lol.

Lol then you need to write it down, it will be your best friend later on. :)

Bambified
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 5:42 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I can be so lazy in doing the simplest things like writing it down but I'll try.

cyangelci
Post Dec 13, 2013 @ 2:51 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I can be so lazy in doing the simplest things like writing it down but I'll try.

I will force you to write. :P

Bambified
Post Dec 15, 2013 @ 4:42 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

How will you know though :shock:

cyangelci
Post Dec 15, 2013 @ 4:57 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:

I sent my side-kick to keep track of you. >:D

Bambified
Post Dec 15, 2013 @ 5:02 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I sent my side-kick to keep track of you. >:D

Now I want to know who your sidekick is :frustrated: