I sent my side-kick to keep track of you. >:D

Now I want to know who your sidekick is :frustrated:

It's a secret. :serious:

J-Arc
Post Dec 20, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

LU:KUS is finaaaaaaaaaaaaaally debuting in February

J-Arc
Post Dec 23, 2013 @ 6:41 pm

I am SO ready for LU:KUS to debut. Reminiscing with my favourite X-5 performance. Ghun's grunting, Xin and Jinwan's rapping, and shit, I took Donghyun's vocals for granted

Less than 2 months to go

cyangelci
Post Jan 10, 2014 @ 6:51 pm

Wow I haven't been on here since forever!

Anyway this song! Omg I am dying of the perfect!

J-Arc
Post Jan 10, 2014 @ 7:23 pm

I'm getting cold feet about LU:KUS' debut

I mean, the MV snippet sounds good, but they performed it live a while back, and the whole song is... not overly impressive

cyangelci
Post Jan 10, 2014 @ 7:25 pm

J-Arc wrote:I'm getting cold feet about LU:KUS' debut

I mean, the MV snippet sounds good, but they performed it live a while back, and the whole song is... not overly impressive

Since it was live it sounds horrible but minus the screams and echoing it sounds good to me.

cyangelci
Post Jan 31, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

I'm so happy my babies M.PEROR is coming back! T.T <3

cyangelci
Post Feb 06, 2014 @ 8:06 pm

Seriously.... WHERE IS CRAZYNO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-Arc
Post Feb 12, 2014 @ 9:21 pm

Siwoo's handsome friend Jung Yuseong is debuting this year. Though i have a feeling its gonna be another hip hop style... "BIGFLO"

The members are all REALLY handsome though

Not sure on the company, but they seem to be interested in Ryan Jhun as a producer, which is REALLY good

Hightop

Z-Uk (I think, might be wrong)

Ron

Of course, Yu Seong

And, former N-Train member (and I'm guessing the leader of this group) Jeong Gyun

@cyangelci

cyangelci
Post Feb 13, 2014 @ 11:09 am

J-Arc wrote:Siwoo's handsome friend Jung Yuseong is debuting this year. Though i have a feeling its gonna be another hip hop style... "BIGFLO"

Not sure on the company, but they seem to be interested in Ryan Jhun as a producer, which is REALLY good

Hightop

Ron

Of course, Yu Seong

And, former N-Train member (and I'm guessing the leader of this group) Jeong Gyun

@cyangelci

T.T so this means N-TRAIN disbanded. Jeong Gyun is normally spelled Jungkyun but you also spell it correctly since there are so many ways to romanize Korean.

J-Arc
Post Feb 13, 2014 @ 11:13 am

cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:Siwoo's handsome friend Jung Yuseong is debuting this year. Though i have a feeling its gonna be another hip hop style... "BIGFLO"

Hightop

Ron

Of course, Yu Seong

@cyangelci

T.T so this means N-TRAIN disbanded. Jeong Gyun is normally spelled Jungkyun but you also spell it correctly since there are so many ways to romanize Korean.

Ah I put his name into Google translate lol

And I think its been known for a while that N-Train are finished

cyangelci
Post Feb 13, 2014 @ 11:21 am

J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Hightop

Ron

Of course, Yu Seong

@cyangelci

Ah I put his name into Google translate lol

And I think its been known for a while that N-Train are finished

But its so weird how they had a comeback last year then a month later Soul J left the group. And recently Seunghyun left to the army. I was speculating Jungkyun was preparing for something (other than school, he majored in English I think) but not for another group. T.T

cyangelci
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 3:52 pm

Wow I seriously forgot about this thread. :embarassed:

J-Arc
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:04 pm

Provided their company didn't postpone it again, LU:KUS' debut teaser should finally be here on the 30th

cyangelci
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:21 pm

J-Arc wrote:Provided their company didn't postpone it again, LU:KUS' debut teaser should finally be here on the 30th

I heard they will perform at Dream Concert. :)