Back to Top!

Official Nugu (누구) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
J-Arc
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:24 pm

cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:Provided their company didn't postpone it again, LU:KUS' debut teaser should finally be here on the 30th

I heard they will perform at Dream Concert. :)

Yea I know, but this debut has been postponed so many times, I'm starting to have trust issues

cyangelci
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:27 pm

J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:Provided their company didn't postpone it again, LU:KUS' debut teaser should finally be here on the 30th

Yea I know, but this debut has been postponed so many times, I'm starting to have trust issues

Remember with M.pire's debut? They kept postponing it because of the members changes and they weren't ready. I have a feeling member changes took place.

J-Arc
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:30 pm

cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Remember with M.pire's debut? They kept postponing it because of the members changes and they weren't ready. I have a feeling member changes took place.

As long as the original X-5 members are there, I'm happy...

cyangelci
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:31 pm

J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:

Keeping fingers crossed!!!! Any news on Ghun?

J-Arc
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:33 pm

cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

None >.<

If he is there, they're keeping it a tight-wrapped secret

cyangelci
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:36 pm

J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:

None >.<

Well if we have to continue to wait if it means Ghun will be in this group then I can deal with that. <3 Kpop really needs Ghun!!

J-Arc
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:38 pm

cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

None >.<

Well if we have to continue to wait if it means Ghun will be in this group then I can deal with that. <3 Kpop really needs Ghun!!

Nevermind Lee Joon, Ghun was always the younger Rain lookalike for me

He's so handsome and bubbly, hard not to like him

cyangelci
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:44 pm

J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
None >.<

I think Rain looks like a lot of people lol.

Did X-5 ever had their own show? I know in their company's channel they had videos of them but I never seen one of them with their own show.

J-Arc
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 4:47 pm

cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Did X-5 ever had their own show? I know in their company's channel they had videos of them but I never seen one of them with their own show.

No, they didn't last long enough

626jeff626
Post Apr 27, 2014 @ 6:30 pm

After School, Ze:a, nine muses, ukiss, spica, rainbow and ajax are my favs that come to mind. And does anyone like jpop cause I was originally a jpop fan before a kpop fan.

Rainbow, Nine Muses, VIXX, 100%, A-Jax, KARA, Arashi, KAT-TUN, Yuya Matsushita, Utada, Morning Musume, Perfume, AAA, Rania, After School, BRIGHT (disbanded), Kanjani8. Jpop fan since 2009, Kpop fan since 2011.
cyangelci
Post Apr 28, 2014 @ 12:43 pm

J-Arc wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
J-Arc wrote:

No, they didn't last long enough

I see T.T

cyangelci
Post Apr 28, 2014 @ 12:44 pm

626jeff626 wrote:After School, Ze:a, nine muses, ukiss, spica, rainbow and ajax are my favs that come to mind. And does anyone like jpop cause I was originally a jpop fan before a kpop fan.

I only know a few jpop songs/artists. ^^

J-Arc
Post Jun 06, 2014 @ 5:41 pm

Today is Dream Concert, which means very soon, we'll know LU:KUS' debut song (if they've changed it, anyways), and new pictures of the boys

Oh I hope their debut is good

cyangelci
Post Jun 25, 2014 @ 6:06 pm

I have been lost lately.... T.T

anyway here is the 'new' CODE-V

cookiekk456
Post Jun 25, 2014 @ 7:32 pm

cyangelci wrote:I have been lost lately.... T.T

anyway here is the 'new' CODE-V

Omg they live!!! Kindof.... I haven't heard anything from them since Jaewon's scandal :shock: