Back to Top!

Girl Group Official SKarf (스카프) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
ilovekaramorethanthe
Post Sep 18, 2014 @ 3:30 am

Ferlyn Wong @IMGOLD_FW twitter updates 140916
I know you guys are worried, confused or even angry. Please.. I just wanna focus of my solo mandarin album. I don't wanna lose any of you.
Whatever you are feeling right now.. Trust me.. I'm feeling it twice, trice.. More than you can ever imagine.
The biggest reason for my departure? I want you to love the Ferlyn for who she is and not what I was ordered to be.
Good or bad? Trust me.. It's one of the best decision I've ever made in my life. Not allowing neither YOU nor MYSELF to live in a lie.
My biggest hope? We walk this through together. I'll be all alone soon. I need you more than you need me.

----
So its official now... Ferlyn has left SKarf... T.T
I wish Ferlyn all the best in her future career and good luck to SKarf.

It's sad, but one can't blame her for wanting to get on with her career. I hope we get to hear her play guitar in the new group.

As I've said before, SKarf gave us lots of great music. If we don't see a reformed SKarf, it was a great ride. Thanks jaclow for everything you do, and everyone else who participated in the thread here and at AKP over the last 2 years. I wish SKarf had developed a bigger fandom, but it wasn't to be.

Given that Ferlyn and Sol were my biases, this might be the end for me. I don't know if I'll be back to this thread or not. Maybe, I'll check back in a year to see if SKarf put out a new album. If I'm not back, bye to everyone.

jaclow
Post Sep 26, 2014 @ 7:36 pm

140922 Pops in Seoul Ep2732 - VJ SKarf's Tasha

cr: ARIRANG

140922 Pops in Seoul - Tasha's Booth

cr: ARIRANG KPOP
----

Music Access - Animal Kingdom with 15& (Jimin & Yerin) and SKarf's Tasha

cr: fika_chuuu

140922 Beauties of M.A!

cr: Arirang
---

[Fall in Love with Korea] Event 1 'Korea, My Love' Winners! (Host: SKarf's Tasha)

cr: KBS World TV

jaclow
Post Sep 26, 2014 @ 7:39 pm

140920 iGlobalStar @iGlobalStar twitter update
Ferlyn一直都在不断的进行训练和自我改善!敬请期待! Ferlyn has been working hard to improve! Please look forward to her upcoming release~!!

140926 Ferlyn's instagram updates - Ferlyn with Jenny

140927 IGlobal Star Facebook

jaclow
Post Oct 01, 2014 @ 6:44 pm

「JJANG!」 #48(2014/8/11OA) YouTube限定ムービー SKarf's Hana

cr: JJANG!

140927 IGlobal-Star Instagram update Ferlyn with Mint Tiny-G

cr: WORLDWIDE MINIME❤️ ‏@TinyG_World
---

140929 Pops in Seoul Ep2737 - VJ SKarf's Tasha

140929 Pops in Seoul- Tasha's Booth

---

140929 Tasha and 15&@ Arirang Music Access (Monday Weekly Corner Animal Kingdom)

cr: Tasha Fc

140929 Tasha Unnie and Jimin,Yerin

jaclow
Post Oct 01, 2014 @ 8:38 pm

141002 Former SKarf member Ferlyn uploads behind the scenes photos on her activities via Instagram
Original Article: http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/989192902 ... the-scenes
cr: koreaboo

Ferlyn, who has left her group SKarf in order to become the leader of a new girl group, has uploaded pictures on her Instagram updating fans on her activities.
Previously we reported that Ferlyn from SKarf had chosen to depart from her group in order to lead a new K-Pop group under the same entertainment, ALPHA Entertainment.
So far the new group does not have a name and the only member confirmed is Ferlyn. It was said that the remaining members would be found through a talent search but there was a possibility that SKarf members may also leave to join the new group.
On her Instagram, Ferlyn had posted pictures with SKarf member Jenny as well as TINY-G member Mint, hinting at either a collaboration or that these girls will be a part of the new group.

You can check out some of the pictures and videos below:
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/989192902 ... the-scenes

Are you excited about this new group that Ferlyn will be in?

Craykyungce
Post Oct 10, 2014 @ 10:08 am

So.......Ferlyn left? No SKarf comeback soon?

/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
jaclow
Post Oct 11, 2014 @ 1:51 am

Happy Birthday to SKarf's Tasha

Birth Name: Natasha Low
Birthday: October 11, 1993

jaclow
Post Oct 11, 2014 @ 2:23 am

141003 Pops In Seoul Facebook update

141006 Pops in Seoul Ep2742 - VJ SKarf's Tasha

141006 Pops in Seoul- Tasha's Booth

----

141006 Music Access Animal Kingdom - Aron & Tasha

cr: fika_chuuu

141006 Welcome Back! Aron and Happy birthday! Tasha~

141006 TASHIANS @TashaOfficialFC twitter updates
Tasha received the birthday cake we sent! How is it?? ^^

141011 TASHIANS @TashaOfficialFC twitter updates
Happy 21st birthday to our lovely Tasha! Tasha have received our gifts well! Thank you to those who've contributed!^^

jaclow
Post Oct 11, 2014 @ 11:00 am

141006 Ferlyn Wong @IMGOLD_FW twitter updates
Finally.. After much thunderstorm and headaches. A close enough FACT article!! Thank God!
http://dlvr.it/76YJLf
-----
Ferlyn Wong leaves Skarf, will be debuting as a solo artiste
http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/fe ... um=twitter
cr: babyvfan

Ferlyn Wong, former member of Korean girl group Skarf will be debuting soon as a solo artiste.

After leaving the first ever Singapore-Korea girl group Skarf, Ferlyn is currently active in Singapore and preparing for her new solo album which will be released in December. According to iGlobal Star, sister company of Alpha Entertainment, Ferlyn will be filming for her MV in Singapore at the end of this month, production by Korean team.

“There will be 2 Chinese songs and 1 Korean version in her EP. Her title song is written by Gen Neo, a Singaporean songwriter and producer based in Korea and has written for SM Entertainment etc, especially known for Super Junior Henry’s solo album”, says Alan Chan, the founder and group CEO of Alpha Entertainment.

Besides flying solo, Ferlyn will also be leading a new Asian pop group consisting of five members, however more details has yet to be released.

Are you looking forward to Ferlyn’s comeback as a solo artiste? Tune in to Korea.com for more updates on this!

adamjohnson
Post May 29, 2018 @ 7:00 am

It's been a long time~ I loved their debut song. The only reason I started listening to them is cause one of the broadcast stations screwed up their debut performance lol. I watched and happened to like the song. Still a bit sad that Sol left though, she was the best singer.
more: sun 31 lang hatasco xuân phương giai đoạn 2, chung cư vinhomes melodia