Back to Top!

News Casting News: "It's Alright," "It's Love," and "Triangle" (NB)

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
Nova_REMIX
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 3:13 pm

Article: Jo In Sung + Gong Hyo Jin leads for "It's Alright, It's Love"... perfect five man line-up confirmed

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+6,132, -864] Throw in an idol on a table already set ㅡㅡ..

2. [+5,279, -105] I'll watch anything Gong Hyo Jin is in, especially if it's with jo In Sung... but also Lee Kwang Soo and Sung Dong Il?? ㅋㅋㅋ This is a must watch

3. [+4,357, -61] SBS it is

4. [+3,614, -95] I wonder what Gonglovely will show us this time. Seriously the best line up.

5. [+3,005, -53] Daebak drama ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+860, -189] Everything's great until DO in last, what's up with that?....

7. [+692, -124] Everything's great except one evil........... sm................

8. [+606, -98] SM's like a cockroach with their persistence in sticking in their idols. You tell them stop, stop, stop and they go ahead and do it anyway.

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Jaejoong to comeback with MBC's 'Triangle'... Lee Bum Soo and Im Siwan brothers

Source: Sports Korea via naver

1. [+3,057, -142] So the only way JYJ can come out on public broadcast is through a drama...

2. [+1,891, -196] I guess I'll be watching this after 3 Days then ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,583, -49] The three of them... really don't look like brothers ㅋㅋㅋ but I'm curious since I'm sure Lee Bum Soo took his time picking a new project after 'The Prime Minister and I' failed

4. [+1,445, -175] Looking forward to it~~~!! Kim Jaejoong fighting!

5. [+1,435, -268] Looking forward to it!!! There hasn't been any poor acting in the projects he's chosen so far so I hope he shows improved acting ㅎㅎ~~

boa578
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 3:30 pm

How the hell does SM manage to get the roles for their idols? They've been doing this for as long as I remember. Is his role minor or lead?

ohailaurenn
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 3:36 pm

boa578 wrote:How the hell does SM manage to get the roles for their idols? They've been doing this for as long as I remember. Is his role minor or lead?

From what I can find, it says he's just a supporting character.

But Jaejoong <3
I was fond of him in Protect The Boss.

~Edit~
I just found:
D.O will be playing the role of Han Kangwoo.

Han Kangwoo is an innocent high school student who aspires to be a best-selling fiction novelist. He hopes that by becoming one, he can make his mother happy and proud of him.

The writers say that D.O’s role will start off mysterious and will progressively grow throughout the drama. His innocence will play a huge role in the series.

His role is expected to be in-between a main role and a supporting role. As the drama carries on, he will become more and more important in the series.

Meh.

Life of a fangirl can be so rough. ~Tumblr~

Yaayanee
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 3:59 pm

boa578 wrote:How the hell does SM manage to get the roles for their idols? They've been doing this for as long as I remember. Is his role minor or lead?

How the hell does SM manage to still not be able to train their idols in acting?

Had to.

kissingkeke
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 4:06 pm

Yaayanee wrote:

How the hell does SM manage to still not be able to train their idols in acting?

Had to.

They did good with JYJ LOL. Or did Yoochun and Jaejoong get trained after leaving SM? That's the real question.

On another note I can't wait to see my baby Zo In-Sung and Gong Hyo-Jin they were both so good in 'That Winter, the wind blows and Master's Sun'

boa578
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 4:08 pm

Yaayanee wrote:

Had to.

Dunno. It's usually just a hit or a miss. They're either good or terrible. I think SM might just pull names out of hat for which of their idols should be cast in dramas

Yaayanee
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 4:10 pm

@kissingkeke
LOL JYJ probably did it afterwards, look at Yunho and Changmin with their acting....

@boa578
Perhaps...but seriously, who does it well...I can only think of 3 names...and they have a million idols under their roof. LOL

Page 1 of 1