Back to Top!

News Choi Siwon voted as #1 visual idol on Super Idol Chart Show (NB)

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Nova_REMIX
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 7:21 am

Article: Choi Siwon overtakes Big Bang's TOP as the #1 visual idol on 'Super Idol Chart Show'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+934, -249] Who exactly holds these surveys? Anyone can tell that TOP is handsome to the point where he's untouchable ㅋ

2. [+735, -93] Choi Siwon's handsomeness is reversing lately. His jaw is getting so long.

3. [+724, -166] I'd say Im Siwan or TOP are #1....

4. [+48, -19] Com eon now, let's take Kai, Donghae, and Taecyeon off that list ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+46, -21] ?? Isn't Choi Siwon quite handsome.. ㅋㅋㅋ Im Siwan's handsome but in that friendly looking image whereas TOP and Choi Siwon have that deeply handsome look

6. [+42, -7] Choi Siwon would've easily won if we were talking about his face 4-5 years ago but he's getting uglier. His jaw just gets longer and longer, he looks so greasy now... TOP would easily overtake him.

7. [+41, -12] As a man, I'd say TOP. Even men acknowledge that he's handsome.

8. [+31, -9] Choi Siwon's handsome but... in a greasy way.

I do NOT see how Si Won is considered so attractive, but whatever. Beauty in the eye of the beholder I guess.

mentalxfiction
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 7:54 am

Get those oldies Siwon and TOP off the list. Im Siwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hell yeah :P

I just don't think either one of them is attractive. Never have never will.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
Nova_REMIX
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 8:08 am

mentalxfiction wrote:Get those oldies Siwon and TOP off the list. Im Siwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

. . .He's two years younger than them...He should be considered old as well then. :-?

mentalxfiction
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 8:21 am

Nova_REMIX wrote:
mentalxfiction wrote:Get those oldies Siwon and TOP off the list. Im Siwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

. . .He's two years younger than them...He should be considered old as well then. :-?

Lol I was messing around. More like a they've been in the business so long you kinda get the feel they're older than they really are.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
SassyFruitCake
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 8:22 am

siwon is a nice guy but he looks like a pedo

Nova_REMIX
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 8:32 am

mentalxfiction wrote:
Nova_REMIX wrote:

Lol I was messing around. More like a they've been in the business so long you kinda get the feel they're older than they really are.

Ah...Different for every person. I agree with the VIPs the netizens. TOP's definitely attractive.

LynnX
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 8:37 am

8. [+31, -9] Choi Siwon's handsome but... in a greasy way.

... wtf xD

But, I personally don't see him as that handsome nor attractive, but you know, preferences differ.

special1005
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 10:35 am

im siwan is so average tho, I looked up his pics and immediately forgot how he looks after closing the page

siwon isn't my type, but he does have something in him that attracts attention to his looks. also, I don't get these comments about him not being as handsome as he used to, I watched so cold performance recently and he looked better than ever

laury
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 10:48 am

I agree, Siwan is goooooorgeous. :smooch:

lilyne08
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 5:30 pm

Nova_REMIX wrote:
4. [+48, -19] Com eon now, let's take Kai, Donghae, and Taecyeon off that list ㅋㅋㅋ

Is she serious about kai? I mean he is one of the finest guy I've ever seen, he deserves the first place tbh (I'm not even an exo fan)
whether she's an anti or just fuc**** blind, idk what to say!!! o.O

Melons
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 5:42 pm

We all know, I should've been #1. I was told I wasn't allowed to be a candidate for this survey cause I'm just too damn beautiful.

~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~

Jac
Post Feb 01, 2014 @ 6:09 pm

Siwan has never been attractive to me.
I don't like Kai's looks either though so I think I have odd taste maybe?

TOP will forever be #1.
Who else is on that list?

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

namidanoyesterday
Post Aug 10, 2014 @ 5:57 pm

I think Siwan is attractive, never found T.O.P. or Siwon particularly attractive besides being conventionally handsome in a boring kind of way. I think Donghae is way more good-looking than Siwon. I also find the visuals from Beast and Block B attractive (they must be really attractive for me to remember their attractiveness yet not their names). I can't come up with anyone else. *Starts thinking of actors* I guess I'm just more into girls.

"Demons fear my name"
J-Arc
Post Aug 10, 2014 @ 6:39 pm

This show has such an SM bias =/

And I won't go further into the subject about best visuals without drifting off into how handsome some nugus are, and yada yada why don't more people like the same underrated stuff I like