Back to Top!

Rumor EXO getting fanclub name, possible f(x)'s disbandment, future of the members

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
GoodJoy
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 10:30 am

So apparently some sources indicate that EXO will be getting its official fan club name. Before f(x).

Before f(x), before a group that debuted 4 years ago when Osama Bin Laden was alive, when Muammar Kadaffi was alive, when Steve Jobs was alive, when the planet Earth was 4 years younger. f(x) maybe a small scale player by SM standard, but with its fanbase and album sales, still is way bigger player than 99% of other girl groups.

In the lights of this and other recent things, f(x) fans started to discuss about possible disbandment of f(x) by SM. Looks like the times when a group known as f(x) ends its existence are nearing. Possible signs that SM decided to end the so called "experimental girl group" project?

The oldest member of the group is already 26 (27 by korean age). There is no sign of SM changing its strategy towards f(x) in the next 2-3 years. Means there is practically no time left for Victoria to wait for f(x) getting BIG push from SM. If Victoria leaves the group, will it affect f(x)? Obvious answer is Yes. Probably the effect will be very negative. Means f(x) better disband earlier than later when all the members are still young and have enough time to start new career.

BuYong
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 10:34 am

From what i know it's not a rumor.. we are actually getting a fanclub name <3

macko24
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 10:48 am

personally I wouldn't miss fx. I would only miss Sulli to be present in the media. She could try to be an actor maybe as a main career? Or a model...

kurumi
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 10:50 am

fx can disband it wouldnt effect me.

i dont really want an official name for exo because im so used to exotics and i heard they dont even use exotic in korea.

u-gay
tabloholic
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 10:54 am

kurumi wrote:i dont really want an official name for exo because im so used to exotics and i heard they dont even use exotic in korea.

pretty much this
whatever they pick, i will still say exotics

HyunBin
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:02 am

f(x) are losing their popularity they went on along hiatus only to come back with a crappy song

banditcoon
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:11 am

I'd miss f(x) but I wouldn't be crying about it. SM did a lot of things wrong with f(x) and I think f(x) has one comeback left before they are no more or end up like The Grace
SHOW SPOILER but that means a new SM girl group is coming and I cant wait for that espically if they are given as much teasers and love as EXO was given before debut. and are not a third fail girl group from SM

Girls' Generation + TTS (Taeyeon)//JJ Project + Got7 (JB + Youngjae)//After School + Orange Caramel (Nana + Kaeun)//VIXX (Hyuk)//
Red Velvet (Joy & Seulgi)//Girl's Day (Sojin + Yura)//Sunmi + Wonder Girls//Hello Venus (Yoonjo + Lime)//f(x) (Victoria)//KARA (Youngji)

damianb
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:35 am

EXO's fanclub should be called 'The Rabid Psychotic Bitches Who Cannot Contain Their Thirst'.
F(x) disbanding wouldn't really affect me.
Sulli and Krystal are fed up with being idols anyways. They can leave the industry. Vic can go back to China or w/e she came from and Luna needs to be a new female soloist.

Quirky
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:50 am

If f(x) disbands then Luna needs to be a soloist.

Cuquri
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:53 am

damianb wrote:EXO's fanclub should be called 'The Rabid Psychotic Bitches Who Cannot Contain Their Thirst'.
Sulli and Krystal are fed up with being idols anyways. They can leave the industry. Vic can go back to China or w/e she came from and Luna needs to be a new female soloist.

what about Amber?

Choi Junhong Cuquri Son Dongwoon ♥
damianb
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:54 am

Cuquri wrote:
damianb wrote:EXO's fanclub should be called 'The Rabid Psychotic Bitches Who Cannot Contain Their Thirst'.

what about Amber?

I forgot about her.She's not that important anyways.
She can go back to where she came from as well,Taiwan or US.

Cuquri
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:56 am

damianb wrote:She's useless anyways. Back to Canada or Taiwan.

She's American. Wonder what she would be doing after this whole thing though.. I mean I can picture Vic as some average actress in China, I can picture Luna going solo (picture her doing lots of OST work), picture Sulli being an actress in Korea....
oh.. WTF is Krystal gonna do?
So yeah.. Krystal and Amber.. hmmmm

Choi Junhong Cuquri Son Dongwoon ♥
damianb
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:57 am

Cuquri wrote:

She's American. Wonder what she would be doing after this whole thing though.. I mean I can picture Vic as some average actress in China, I can picture Luna going solo (picture her doing lots of OST work), picture Sulli being an actress in Korea....

Krystal is gonna sit on her ass and count her money.
She's bored out of her mind already.

banditcoon
Post Sep 02, 2013 @ 11:58 am

Cuquri wrote:

Krystal doesnt want to do anything anymore it seems
Amber can go write or learn to compose or something. Goodbye Summer was good and she could be an SM only producer or something

Girls' Generation + TTS (Taeyeon)//JJ Project + Got7 (JB + Youngjae)//After School + Orange Caramel (Nana + Kaeun)//VIXX (Hyuk)//
Red Velvet (Joy & Seulgi)//Girl's Day (Sojin + Yura)//Sunmi + Wonder Girls//Hello Venus (Yoonjo + Lime)//f(x) (Victoria)//KARA (Youngji)