Back to Top!

Former Seeya/5dolls/CoEd school member Soomi to appear in D-unit's 'It's You' MV

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
boa578
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 9:11 am

Former Seeya/5Dolls/Seeya member Soomi will appear in the music video for D-Unit’s upcoming single “It’s You”. She will act as the female protagonist in the video. “It’s You” is an emotional R&B ballad about a lovers’ quarrel. The song and video will be released on December 6th. (cr: osen)



suvizzz
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 9:19 am

Soomi? that's nice :)
Oh December 6th! That's pretty soon <3
But Ujin is not a D-Unit member anymore, right?



boa578
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 9:20 am

suvizzz wrote:Soomi? that's nice :)
Oh December 6th! That's pretty soon <3
But Ujin is not a D-Unit member anymore, right?

We don't know yet, we'd have to see the MV.



combover
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 9:21 am

I don't mean to be this person, but why the hell did CCM remove her, the prettiest one in 5Dolls, from the group and keep the one who was supposedly bullying her, the ugliest one in 5Dolls whom I also find one of the ugliest in KPop, in the group?

But I'm glad she's doing something, she's beautiful


suvizzz
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 9:22 am

boa578 wrote:
suvizzz wrote:Soomi? that's nice :)
Oh December 6th! That's pretty soon <3
But Ujin is not a D-Unit member anymore, right?

We don't know yet, we'd have to see the MV.

so it's not confirmed that she left the group? :/



banditcoon
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 9:23 am

Oh man I can't wait. I've been waiting for new D-Unit music forever.



Girls' Generation + TTS (Taeyeon)//JJ Project + Got7 (JB + Youngjae)//After School + Orange Caramel (Nana + Kaeun)//VIXX (Hyuk)//
Red Velvet (Joy & Seulgi)//Girl's Day (Sojin + Yura)//Sunmi + Wonder Girls//Hello Venus (Yoonjo + Lime)//f(x) (Victoria)//KARA (Youngji)


boa578
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 9:24 am

suvizzz wrote:
boa578 wrote:
suvizzz wrote:Soomi? that's nice :)
Oh December 6th! That's pretty soon <3
But Ujin is not a D-Unit member anymore, right?

We don't know yet, we'd have to see the MV.

so it's not confirmed that she left the group? :/

Yeah it's just a rumor.



jsa
Post Nov 28, 2013 @ 10:09 am

Dang. Kinda hoping she'd be the next guest member hahaha.


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
Page 1 of 1