Back to Top!

Jonghyun Lashes Out At Law Banning Old Wireless Phones

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
laila8
Post Oct 13, 2013 @ 11:56 am

Here Soompi article:

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/12/shinee-jonghyun-lashes-out-at-law-banning-old-wireless-phones/

SHINee’s Jonghyun continued to express his displeasure, “If people that didn’t know about this used their wireless phones next January… You’ll be seeing losses as great as if you fell for a new type of voice phishing scam. $1866! I’m expressing myself a bit aggressively in the hopes that lots of people talk about my tweets and find out about this. Please understand ^^.”

The new law will see the use of older style wireless home phones using the 900Mhz radio spectrum banned due to the spectrum potentially causing interference with KT’s 900MHz LTE-A radio spectrum. This new law will primarily affect users using wireless phones produced before 2006 with more recent phones running on the 2.4GHz and 1.7GHz spectrum being unaffected by the change.

What do you think about Jonghyun’s method of conveying his public service announcement?

...What kind of question is this? :-?

I have no opinion whatsoever.

HyunBin
Post Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

It's great that he's letting people know about this new law.

timpa
Post Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

I feel bad for Yoo Jae Suk and his 10 year old flip phone lol.

macko24
Post Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:23 pm

he speaks his mind and then he explains but inside he thinks at least he could say what he thinks.
Get me?

SHOW SPOILER lol i'm tired

iheartkoreanboys
Post Oct 13, 2013 @ 1:05 pm

He doesn't seem so pissed about the law, but more that he's afraid people aren't being informed so that they get charged a fine. Which is kind of what it looks like. In that case, he's kind of doing a public service. It's good to see him looking out for people like that.

Yaayanee
Post Oct 13, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

I don't think I even understand what's going on.

laila8
Post Oct 13, 2013 @ 2:29 pm

Yaayanee wrote:I don't think I even understand what's going on.

Thank you. I'm like : "My brain is dead, I'm not korean and I can't understand a thing. But I guess it's good to use his celebrity status to let people know about a law that apparently is not very well known..."
But mainly my brain is dead and I felt like laughing at the question at the end of the article. Seriously: dafuq?

Page 1 of 1