Back to Top!

News K-netz comments on Heechul's discharge article

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
eggies
Post Aug 07, 2013 @ 5:14 am

Heechul to be discharged this month
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 army, heechul, super junior 222 comments

Article: SuJu Kim Heechul to be discharged on the 30th... "Quiet discharge"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,013, -168] He went into public service because of a car accident and had to have a metal pin in his leg for a few years. I'm glad he didn't get put in the celebrity soldiers unit ㅎ

2. [+835, -85] Isn't Kim Heechul the kid who went into public service because of the car accident?

3. [+684, -50] He's the one who got into public service for the car accident, right?

4. [+676, -51] At least he served in public service for a legit reason

5. [+707, -91] Serving in public service is way better than as a celebrity soldier.

6. [+570, -39] There's not really much to hate when he went into public service for getting into a car accident and getting 8 metal pins to hold place in his leg.

7. [+495, -21] Time flies

8. [+471, -20] I'm a guy and even I remember how severe his car accident was on the news. I don't think there's much of a problem with his discharge.

I'm glad the responses are positive, I dont really follow Heechul but I always wondered how K-netizens view his enlistment in public service because I know K-nets have been critcizing SJ members about their enlistments and I'm worried that all the hate will eventually come to my bias Kyuhyun since I'm quite positive he won't and "can't" enlist as normal soldier. I'm so glad reading the comment and see that K-netizens are being understanding toward his condition.

Anyway, welcome back Kim Heechul~
@YukiStar9

Kyuhyun - Kang Min Kyung - Jessica - Hyorin - Onew - Leo - IU
ThinCrust
Post Aug 07, 2013 @ 5:23 am

At least he's gonna be discharged with honor. He knows he can say he did what he was suppose to do.

shishkebabz
Post Aug 07, 2013 @ 5:24 am
amandadickson
Post Today @ 4:30 pm

Now he's back and has even more sense of humor than before. I love watching every shows that invite him.

lenny face 

Page 1 of 1