Back to Top!

Model Miranda Kerr thanks EXO's Sehun + Knetz Reactions

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
MirUsako
Post Apr 13, 2015 @ 3:01 am

Miranda Kerr's IG & Twitter

Article: Miranda Kerr shows proof shot of Sehun autographed CD "Thank you", world star network
Source: Mydaily via Naver

SHOW SPOILER 1. [+1,834, -45] Here are the facts. Sehun is Kerr's huge fan. So he sent her a gift. Kerr thanked him back with a picture. That's it so stop fighting. It's just like a star and a fan relationship, the star being thankful for her fan's gift.

2. [+1,112, -78] Are people really saying Miranda Kerr isn't popular in America? ㅋㅋㅋ That's hilarious

3. [+1,113, -217] Even your oppas are into tall and voluminous women ㅋㅋㅋ 

4. [+858, -110] Foreigners think our Korean idols look gay ㅋㅋ because they're thin and wear make up... I saw it in an interview

5. [+612, -35] Sehun is Miranda Kerr's fan;;;

6. [+129, -12] Jealous that he gets a proof shot like that from his fave star...

7. [+107, -14] Isn't the fact that she's a VS model famous in itself? Why claim she's not that popular ㅋㅋ

8. [+96, -13] I think I'm getting the hang of Sehun's style. Miranda Kerr, Choi Ji Woo..

9. [+103, -24] Sehun is Miranda Kerr's fan, Miranda Kerr is not Sehun's fan. EXO fans should be grateful she even gave him a thank you picture, leaving hateful comments will only be worse for Sehun.

cr: Netizen Buzz

MirUsako
Post Apr 13, 2015 @ 3:10 am

She also commented on Sehun's latest post:

"Happy Birthday for yesterday
"

via: exo_fanbase

ennexD
Post Apr 13, 2015 @ 5:12 am

talk shit bout sm but boy. does that company make you popular

Unique
Post Apr 13, 2015 @ 6:59 am

ennexD wrote:talk shit bout sm but boy. does that company make you popular
Let's be honest. Neither Miranda Kerr or Sehun are superstars whatsoever. She's known among the fashion industry and a part of the female audience and he's just known among the people who like kpop. Go ask a normal person on the street who Miranda Kerr or sehun is lol
Besides, she has been 'attacking' the asian market lately so....i wouldn't say that this is all about Sm's influence but her PR team is also good xD

ennexD
Post Apr 13, 2015 @ 7:56 am

Unique wrote:
ennexD wrote:talk shit bout sm but boy. does that company make you popular
Let's be honest. Neither Miranda Kerr or Sehun are superstars whatsoever. She's known among the fashion industry and a part of the female audience and he's just known among the people who like kpop. Go ask a normal person on the street who Miranda Kerr or sehun is lol
Besides, she has been 'attacking' the asian market lately so....i wouldn't say that this is all about Sm's influence but her PR team is also good xD
Honestly 80% male population in my country finds Miranda attractive and claims she's the most ideal type of woman they'd like to date or even marry...

laila8
Post Apr 13, 2015 @ 8:30 am

I can only think of Sehun fanboying and ego boosting.
As if he needs more ego than he is already developing to become even more sexy.

He'll be the death of me.

MirUsako
Post Apr 13, 2015 @ 6:05 pm

Article: Miranda Kerr shows proof shot of Sehun autographed CD "Thank you", world star network
Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,834, -45] Here are the facts. Sehun is Kerr's huge fan. So he sent her a gift. Kerr thanked him back with a picture. That's it so stop fighting. It's just like a star and a fan relationship, the star being thankful for her fan's gift.

2. [+1,112, -78] Are people really saying Miranda Kerr isn't popular in America? ㅋㅋㅋ That's hilarious

3. [+1,113, -217] Even your oppas are into tall and voluminous women ㅋㅋㅋ 

4. [+858, -110] Foreigners think our Korean idols look gay ㅋㅋ because they're thin and wear make up... I saw it in an interview

5. [+612, -35] Sehun is Miranda Kerr's fan;;;

6. [+129, -12] Jealous that he gets a proof shot like that from his fave star...

7. [+107, -14] Isn't the fact that she's a VS model famous in itself? Why claim she's not that popular ㅋㅋ

8. [+96, -13] I think I'm getting the hang of Sehun's style. Miranda Kerr, Choi Ji Woo..

9. [+103, -24] Sehun is Miranda Kerr's fan, Miranda Kerr is not Sehun's fan. EXO fans should be grateful she even gave him a thank you picture, leaving hateful comments will only be worse for Sehun.

cr: Netizen Buzz

Page 1 of 1