Back to Top!

Scandal (NB) Hyosung cries at pre-recording

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
Itsquinnbro
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:39 pm

Pann: Jun Hyosung cried at today's pre-recording

Hyosung looked really nervous when SECRET came in but a lot of people cheered her on. Right before the song started, Hyosung was turned around and didn't seem like she could face the crowd. Sunhwa was eyeing the crowd and patting her on the back so that nobody would notice. Eventually, she had to leave to get her make up fixed...

1. [+151, -19] I feel bad for her but I don't really sympathize because it's karma

2. [+150, -37] She's the one that screwed up anyway

3. [+120, -27] Yeah she made a mistake but I can see why she'd cry considering it's the first time she's facing her fans and the public since what happened

4. [+37, -13] I can't believe people are shielding her in this... I'm surprised people aren't completely through with her after what she said.

5. [+24, -5] She brought it upon herself. Whether or not she knew what the word meant, using it in such a context is just asking to prove that you're crazy. And her clarification is even funnier.. How could you not know what the word democratization means? She's living in a democratic country and she doesn't know that?=_=

6. [+21, -4] Well what she said is unforgivable. This is not a time to be asking for sympathy.

7. [+19, -6] Jun Hyosung messed up but netizens are just as screwed up for treating her as if she committed murder. Any time a boy group screws up, you're all rallying for support telling people to back off because they apologized. Yeah, well Hyosung apologized immediately after too but nobody's mentioning that, are they?

8. [+16, -2] She probably read the comments in her democratization articles. It's probably a lot of psychological stress on her but it's not like any of us can defend her because she made the mistake herself... We all need to just be careful and watch what we say.

I tottaly agree with number 7, yes she made a mistake, but she shouldn't be treated this badly

girlsday
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:40 pm

awww, saw this on 1H like 3 hours ago.

huhlo
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:41 pm

T.T MAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

t-errorist
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:41 pm

well atleast they weren't as mean as the past comments
i feel so bad for tbh.

Itsquinnbro
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:42 pm

girlsday wrote:awww, saw this on 1H like 3 hours ago.

So did I. But thought I just posted it on here. T.T

Kiwiii
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:42 pm

1. [+151, -19] I feel bad for her but I don't really sympathize because it's karma

God, some people are very stupid.

''Even if all the tears of the world are welled up in my small eyes, I wish I could shed your tears as well''
toradora101
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

what did she do to cry ?

why are netziens hating on her ....

Ulzi
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

Aaaww this is so stupid!! Making her cry and bashing her for a small mistake!!

But the comments seem less aggressive...
Maybe the story wont blow up more than that!

Hiram
Post May 19, 2013 @ 2:20 pm

What the heck.. they are so unforgiving! Give her a break

anjel5521
Post May 19, 2013 @ 2:28 pm

I wonder if she's really at all associated with that group though. Whether she reads it or she's a part of it, it's pretty crazy considering the context of this scandal. The group pretty much thinks that women are worthless, democracy is stupid, and that South Korea should basically be functioning under a dictatorship, like NK.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
timpa
Post May 20, 2013 @ 9:18 am

How do they know that she didn't pick up the term from a staff member/manager/stylist/whatever saying it regularly and that she didn't know it had some extremely negative association with a disgusting web site.

YukiStar9
Post May 20, 2013 @ 9:20 am

ugh, poor baby <3

Heechul's wife~
Page 1 of 1