Back to Top!

Slander against Kris By SM Entertainment/Baidu/iQIYI/PPS

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
ImAShawolForOnew
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:53 am

Full information here: http://kriskingdom1106.tumblr.com/post/ ... sm-vs-kris

To shorten it up; Trusted sites iQIYI and PPS have been sharing false rumors about Kris originally sourced by Kris's anti-fans. They all ended up on their official weibo accounts, and on the front page of their sites. Once Netizens and fans heard about this they made clarification post on Weibo denouncing the rumors and asked for a apology from those trusted sites which each post has about 1122 to 26672 notes. The websites then deleted those articles except for a supposed video and never gave a reason nor a apology for sharing those false rumors.

One of the rumors includes the recent report about him considering the agency Hangeng is under which has now been denied by Yuehua: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/ ... -with-kris

The first link above further explains the connection PPS, iQIYI, SM and Baidu have. But to make it short PPS has merged with iQIYI, and they are both taken over by Baidu, which just signed a strategic cooperation agreement with SM Entertainment. The link above gives more information on that and more information of the deal Baidu and SM made.

Yaayanee
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:57 am

Antis are one thing, but I seriously can't understand why idiots like these go through all this trouble to fuck up a celebrity, of all people. Like how sad are you? If some left in SHINee, and they actually betrayed them or left for selfish reasons, I couldn't imagine even thinking of spreading rumors...like how. Pathetic fucks.

littlejay
Post May 30, 2014 @ 1:36 pm

wow this is some shady shit. SM with all their money can control the media and spread false rumors. I wonder if SM has a strategic cooperation with allkpop too.

terucake
Post May 30, 2014 @ 1:48 pm

shaking my fucking head.

littlejay wrote:wow this is some shady shit. SM with all their money can control the media and spread false rumors. I wonder if SM has a strategic cooperation with allkpop too.

LMAO
AKP is so biased. Wouldn't be surprised if they are.
SM's got so much power in the mass media it's ridiculous

ImAShawolForOnew
Post May 30, 2014 @ 3:19 pm

At this rate he could sue for slander... Speaking of Akp I did send a tip of this report to their website with clear detail and if they don't post it then most likely they are involved with SM especially if they are so insistent on sharing all those false Kris articles so easily without checking evidence compared to a report with hard evidence.

Five
Post Jun 01, 2014 @ 12:53 am

Corrupted and cheap forms of journalism is simply the way it is. Giving them hatred gives them attention. AKP is one of those media outlets whose notoriety would never last regardless of how vile their content is.

This is off topic but I assume that Kris' leave means there is no resolution to EXO's drama MVs. It is something petty to be concerning myself with but I like closure.

You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
ennexD
Post Jun 01, 2014 @ 3:09 am

idk peeps but this is rly freaky...i wonder when those trainees become trainees in SM ent...do they think about everything that might happen to them under SM's influence?? Like, will they be happy and all that shit or will they end up leaving the agency, corporation in this case, never being able to fall asleep peacefully because of all the rumors that r going around the world...i think this can be bad for anybody including Kris...idk but i srsly began to worry about his current state, this all is killing him slowly...this could be dangerous and serious, even more than it is and you think it is..

Page 1 of 1