Back to Top!

Scandal So I've been thinking is it possible that KKS is behind all those KARA scandals

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
damianb
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:24 am

Last year during their "Pandora" promotions KKS was planting fake stories in the press. To distract people from all the stuff that T-ara was going through.
Now all of the sudden old articles about KARA and their members are being dug out.
This entire Radio Star non-scandalous scandal is being blown up out of proportions, but that was expected from Knetz.

hangulover
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:28 am

Even though I think that they were wrong on Radio Star, the whole digging up their past thing is taking it too far
It's time to move on

MR.MR MISO
Do You Feel Me
Yaayanee
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:31 am

I think most of their reactions were grossly exaggerated. I could care less about KARA, but except for Jiyoung, Knets were being really unfair with the other two. Honestly, KKS is a pathetic slimeball - this wouldn't be shocking if he was behind this.

banditcoon
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:32 am

They fucked up on Radio Star and Knetz are going to latch onto that for a long time, but stuff that happened years ago shouldn't be brought up.

As for KKS, T-ara are a lost cause. I think he knows that

Girls' Generation + TTS (Taeyeon)//JJ Project + Got7 (JB + Youngjae)//After School + Orange Caramel (Nana + Kaeun)//VIXX (Hyuk)//
Red Velvet (Joy & Seulgi)//Girl's Day (Sojin + Yura)//Sunmi + Wonder Girls//Hello Venus (Yoonjo + Lime)//f(x) (Victoria)//KARA (Youngji)

damianb
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:34 am

banditcoon wrote:They fucked up on Radio Star and Knetz are going to latch onto that for a long time, but stuff that happened years ago shouldn't be brought up.

I feel bad for Nicole and Gyuri. Also Hammie did nothing wrong but people are hatin on her as well.

banditcoon
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:37 am

damianb wrote:
banditcoon wrote:They fucked up on Radio Star and Knetz are going to latch onto that for a long time, but stuff that happened years ago shouldn't be brought up.

I feel bad for Nicole and Gyuri. Also Hammie did nothing wrong but people are hatin on her as well.

Goo Hara destroyed Kara's rep in a matter of minutes, and now the others are paying for it. I feel bad for Nicole/Gyuri too because they weren't even there.

Girls' Generation + TTS (Taeyeon)//JJ Project + Got7 (JB + Youngjae)//After School + Orange Caramel (Nana + Kaeun)//VIXX (Hyuk)//
Red Velvet (Joy & Seulgi)//Girl's Day (Sojin + Yura)//Sunmi + Wonder Girls//Hello Venus (Yoonjo + Lime)//f(x) (Victoria)//KARA (Youngji)

minzybf
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:37 am

Chrystal
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 11:59 am

banditcoon wrote:
damianb wrote:

Goo Hara destroyed Kara's rep in a matter of minutes, and now the others are paying for it. I feel bad for Nicole/Gyuri too because they weren't even there.

More like ppl watching a couple of minutes of video, then blows everything out of proportions to hate on either Kara or the hosts.

rokomoko
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

Sure, and the global warming is also KKS' fault.

damianb
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

Chrystal wrote:
banditcoon wrote:
damianb wrote:

More like ppl watching a couple of minutes of video, then blows everything out of proportions to hate on either Kara or the hosts.

Some people apparently do not know the difference between throwing and item and pushing an item.
Hara did not throw a bottle of water at Kyuhyun. She pushed that bottle towards him.

Chrystal
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 1:29 pm

damianb wrote:
Chrystal wrote:
banditcoon wrote:Goo Hara destroyed Kara's rep in a matter of minutes, and now the others are paying for it. I feel bad for Nicole/Gyuri too because they weren't even there.

Some people apparently do not know the difference between throwing and item and pushing an item.
Hara did not throw a bottle of water at Kyuhyun. She pushed that bottle towards him.

I do think it looked like a "throw" myself. But that whole sequence looked like playing to me. Like when I "hit" a friend or colleague, and suddenly their arm is in so much pain it's about to fall off...

Dunno, I just don't see any of the threats or bullying or awkward atmosphere that so many others seem to be seeing.

toradora101
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 1:31 pm

What did they do on Radio Star ?

boa578
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

Except Kara actually did this so no.

boa578
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

toradora101 wrote:What did they do on Radio Star ?

Cry

toradora101
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

boa578 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:What did they do on Radio Star ?

Cry

How is that bad ? :-? You think they would have sympathy for them not hate .