Back to Top!

Scandal So I've been thinking is it possible that KKS is behind all those KARA scandals

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
boa578
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

toradora101 wrote:
boa578 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:What did they do on Radio Star ?

Cry

How is that bad ? :-? You think they would have sympathy for them not hate .

Because Radio Star is a diss show,they're supposed to make you feel bad. They did same thing to IU. DSP should've sent Gyuri, she's got thicker skin.



Chewie
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

It's possible. He's been trying to destroy them for a long time.


Chewie
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 2:01 pm

boa578 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:
boa578 wrote:Cry

How is that bad ? :-? You think they would have sympathy for them not hate .

Because Radio Star is a diss show,they're supposed to make you feel bad. They did same thing to IU. DSP should've sent Gyuri, she's got thicker skin.

Yes. The queen doesn't sweat things as easily.


toradora101
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 2:02 pm

boa578 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:
boa578 wrote:Cry

How is that bad ? :-? You think they would have sympathy for them not hate .

Because Radio Star is a diss show,they're supposed to make you feel bad. They did same thing to IU. DSP should've sent Gyuri, she's got thicker skin.

What did they say to IU ?


boa578
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 2:08 pm

toradora101 wrote:
boa578 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:How is that bad ? :-? You think they would have sympathy for them not hate .

Because Radio Star is a diss show,they're supposed to make you feel bad. They did same thing to IU. DSP should've sent Gyuri, she's got thicker skin.

What did they say to IU ?

They brought up her scandal with Eunhyuk and it was pretty much all they talked about with her. It was basically the same thing with Hara.



boa578
Post Sep 05, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

Chewie wrote:
boa578 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:How is that bad ? :-? You think they would have sympathy for them not hate .

Because Radio Star is a diss show,they're supposed to make you feel bad. They did same thing to IU. DSP should've sent Gyuri, she's got thicker skin.

Yes. The queen doesn't sweat things as easily.