Back to Top!

U-Kiss is selling their DNA?

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
damianb
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 3:02 am

They're desperate.
As for the DNA sample what the hell is that gonna be? Their hair, saliva or blood ? What else can you use to take a dna sample ?


wonwon
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 3:10 am

damianb wrote:They're desperate.
As for the DNA sample what the hell is that gonna be? Their hair, saliva or blood ? What else can you use to take a dna sample ?


Semen.
@kurumi

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 3:18 am

They have to raise money to fund their new album? Wow....


Hlynb93
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 4:02 am

That's seriously creepy, some fangirls might actually start researching ways to clone oppa


Baby-Star1-Inspirit-BlackJack-VIP-IU
whythefuckicare
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 4:46 am

Wow they're desperate, they should focus on their songs and performances instead of selling DNA lol


J-Law is love, J-Law is life
4minute|BIGBANG|Red Velvet|B2ST|BTS|Mamamoo

J-Arc
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 4:48 am

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:They have to raise money to fund their new album? Wow....


I don't think they need to. If money was an issue, U-KISS would've died off long ago

Sounds like the company is just being particularly greedy



kurumi
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 6:00 am

at first i thought it was their fb getting hacked because they took it down but its on thier twitter now

im really so done with nh media, theyre not poor theyre just fckin stupid.


u-gay
Calannie
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 6:23 am

In one ear and out the other.
They could be selling UKISS boogers, and some ditzy bitch would buy it.


suvizzz
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 6:24 am

okayyyy, that's interesting...



damianb
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 8:48 am

J-Arc wrote:
isthisthekrustykrab wrote:They have to raise money to fund their new album? Wow....


I don't think they need to. If money was an issue, U-KISS would've died off long ago

Sounds like the company is just being particularly greedy

That and they need funds to debut their new girl group.


mentalxfiction
Post Sep 09, 2013 @ 9:13 am

WHAT THE FUCK!
NH Media stop making U-Kiss look fucking weird! Jesus, NH needs to be shut down and U-Kiss needs to move to some other company that can promote them better than selling their semen online! And for what? To fund their album.
Wow, NH Media, you've hit a new low. I don't think they can go any lower than this.


STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
fuckception
Post Sep 10, 2013 @ 7:52 am

Beggar-dols


Page 1 of 1