Back to Top!

Victoria is the main reason why f(x) is popular

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
GoodJoy
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 7:09 am

While clueless international fans think Sulli, Amber and krystal are the most popular members, this is the reality to why f(x) are still relevant:

BS: Amber has the most fans internationally. Look at all the fangirls she gets!

Reality: Victoria has the most me2day followers and 10+ million weibo followers in a 1 yr and 2 months. Your argument is invalid

BS: f(x) got popular in 2011 with Pinocchio because Amber came back after her leg injury

Reality: No during 2010 - 2011 Victoria was filming a dozen variety shows which boosted f(x) popularity.

BS: Krystal and Sulli gets the most CFs and variety shows in Korea cos they're the faces of the group.

Reality: Victoria gets the major brands TONYMOLY, IPKN, Shilla Duty Free etc as the main model and by far been in the most variety shows out of all the members.

BS: Wow f(x)'s physical sales are so strong!

Reality: Yes cos Victoria's China fanbase bulk buy the shit of the albums + some sones support f(x) thanks to Krystal

BS: Wow f(x) are so popular with online polls!

Reality: Remember last yrs MAMA 2012 votes where f(x) were winning by a mile compared to other groups? Again Victoria's chinese fanbase. Look at number of votes that came from China compared with USA, Korea, japan.

ipBS: SM pulled back f(x)'s Japan debut because they were going to flop

Reality: Victoria unexpectedly did so much better in China that SM actually sent f(x) there instead to promote + gained popularity. None of this would of happened if it wasn't for Victoria.

All hail Victoria!

MilkYourNipples exposing kpop groups and bringing 100% facts yet again. :lol:

Source: Milkyournipples (akp)

neojasnee
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 7:27 am

Amber and Victoria are the main reason why the group is as popular as it is.

HyunBin
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 8:00 am

Yeah but Luna is the only one that has actual talent, she's the only one keeping f(x) alive.

kpopfanatic93
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 8:15 am

HyunBin wrote:Yeah but Luna is the only one that has actual talent, she's the only one keep f(x) alive.

I second this because it true.
Sure Victoria has her fanbase and Krystal is the "pretty" one ( as fans say - I disagree)

But let's face it....SM used Krystal because of Jessica's popularity in SNSD...and well Luna is keeping the group alive by just singing/ just being there.

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
GoodJoy
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 8:25 am

HyunBin wrote:Yeah but Luna is the only one that has actual talent, she's the only one keep f(x) alive.

You forgot that Victoria used to be a pro dancer with 10+ years of training half of which being spent in the super famous Beijing Dance Academy, known for its military-like discipline and training system and elite status where only talented ones attend. She went on scholarships. And she was one of few female students who won gold and silver medals in two different dance genres at 2007 Beijing dance competition an event where SM discovered her. She was an established dancer when all our kpop favs were nugus and trainees. That counts as actual talent too, you know :grin:
The problem is that along with her exceptional dance skills she also had looks. Looks Looks Looks. You know it's SM that values looks over anything else, right? That's why SM signed her as an actress and model and promotes her accordingly. :lol:

banditcoon
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 8:30 am

I don't think I'd like f(x) as much if Victoria wasn't there

Girls' Generation + TTS (Taeyeon)//JJ Project + Got7 (JB + Youngjae)//After School + Orange Caramel (Nana + Kaeun)//VIXX (Hyuk)//
Red Velvet (Joy & Seulgi)//Girl's Day (Sojin + Yura)//Sunmi + Wonder Girls//Hello Venus (Yoonjo + Lime)//f(x) (Victoria)//KARA (Youngji)

Tatsu
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 11:03 am

Thanks to Khuntoria.

Wikipedia
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 3:26 pm

The fact that she's a 'pretty Chinese girl' makes her even more outstanding to K-Netz
But Sulli and Krystal are still the more popular members. Sulli's pretty face brings in fans while Krystal being related to Jessica brought in other fans (mainly SONE's)

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
pinkllover98
Post Sep 24, 2013 @ 6:13 pm

GoodJoy wrote:

You forgot that Victoria used to be a pro dancer with 10+ years of training half of which being spent in the super famous Beijing Dance Academy, known for its military-like discipline and training system and elite status where only talented ones attend. She went on scholarships. And she was one of few female students who won gold and silver medals in two different dance genres at 2007 Beijing dance competition an event where SM discovered her. She was an established dancer when all our kpop favs were nugus and trainees. That counts as actual talent too, you know :grin:
The problem is that along with her exceptional dance skills she also had looks. Looks Looks Looks. You know it's SM that values looks over anything else, right? That's why SM signed her as an actress and model and promotes her accordingly. :lol:

wow i used to like her because of this because im a dancer but i realized she doesn't add anything

[img][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/c4512a50992d4185d60dcd71e605bb97/tumblr_msu9tpaWnV1qek9svo1_500.gif[/img][/img]
GoodJoy
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 10:30 am

Laughing at damianb's delusional thinking. He needs to get a backseat lol

Lollipoop
Post Dec 09, 2013 @ 10:39 am

I don't think so because she's chinese and koreans always say ''the idol is chinese they can't reach the popularity what the korean members have'' bla bla bla

Page 1 of 1