Back to Top!

What other scandals should CNN know about?

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:18 am

Every day, I try to be a good fan who creates awareness about the KPOP industry and gives their favs a chance at more American exposure.

Thanks to me, CNN now knows about Taeyeon's dislike of les blackies, Seungri's addiction to les sexies, and Heechul's sexies in general. But, being the kind and considerate person you aren't, I don't want to take all of the credit; you - the people of KPS - have inspired me to reach farther and promote my biases in ways I would never consider doing in real life. <3 And while CNN still hasn't written any articles about any of the above topics, I'm sure their editing team is prioritizing these for the incoming school season. It's all about timed advertising, after all.

Which lucky idol should be the next to receive eternal love and affection from America?

Let me know in the comments ba-loooooow.


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
BreezyGumiho
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:19 am

lmao "taeyeon dislike of les blackies" STOP!


ZELO'S WIFE & NUMBER ONE FAN! Princess of Babyz Breezy +Zelo=BreLo
B.A.P>>>YOUR FAVS Proud Delusional BABY
Unique
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:19 am

you didn't told them about GD's scandal?


heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:20 am

BreezyGumiho wrote:lmao "taeyeon dislike of les blackies" STOP!


I don't see any red lights
FULL SPEED AHEAD
:lol:


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:20 am

Unique wrote:you didn't told them about GD's scandal?


Oh, no, you see... in America, they sell weed at the local superstores. :nervous:


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
kurumi
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:22 am

make one about kevin woos mom forcing him to date ppl that arent me


u-gay
Unique
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:23 am

heedicktator wrote:
Unique wrote:you didn't told them about GD's scandal?


Oh, no, you see... in America, they sell weed at the local superstores. :nervous:

hum..what about that idol (don't remember his name) who said that he hates fat girls?


heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:24 am

kurumi wrote:make one about kevin woos mom forcing him to date ppl that arent me


Silly Kuruboo, that's not a scandal.
That's liiiiife.


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Five
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:24 am

lol.

Alicia Keys is pretty for a black girl, orite?


You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:24 am

Unique wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
Unique wrote:you didn't told them about GD's scandal?


Oh, no, you see... in America, they sell weed at the local superstores. :nervous:

hum..what about that idol (don't remember his name) who said that he hates fat girls?


GASP
Leeteuk and Shindong said that too
OMG YAY ELF POWER


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
kurumi
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:25 am

heedicktator wrote:
kurumi wrote:make one about kevin woos mom forcing him to date ppl that arent me


Silly Kuruboo, that's not a scandal.
That's liiiiife.

i refuse to believe so, it was definitely forced and not meant to be hmph


u-gay
Unique
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:26 am

heedicktator wrote:
Unique wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
Oh, no, you see... in America, they sell weed at the local superstores. :nervous:

hum..what about that idol (don't remember his name) who said that he hates fat girls?


GASP
Leeteuk and Shindong said that too
OMG YAY ELF POWER

YAY! even though I'm not an ELF


YukiStar9
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:27 am

Five wrote:lol.

Alicia Keys is pretty for a black girl, orite?


wtf


Heechul's wife~
YukiStar9
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:29 am

heedicktator wrote:
Unique wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
Oh, no, you see... in America, they sell weed at the local superstores. :nervous:

hum..what about that idol (don't remember his name) who said that he hates fat girls?


GASP
Leeteuk and Shindong said that too
OMG YAY ELF POWER


I think she was talking about Shindong lol
oh and Yesung said that too


Heechul's wife~
yoonrikai
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:30 am

Don't mind me, i'll just post this here, make of it what you will