Back to Top!

Photo M.I.B's Kangnam

For all other k-pop celebrity photos and images that are not selcas. Celeb photos, pictorials, photocards, fancams, memes, macros, gifs, etc.
Page 1 of 1
MirUsako
Post Feb 15, 2016 @ 3:30 am

Article: "Blows any girl group out of the waters" Is this really Kangnam? Amazing transformation 'dripping with beauty'
Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+479, -19] He looks like a real girl

2. [+428, -15] Way prettier than most transgenders ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+298, -11] Kangnam was originally the visual member after all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -8] One thing's for sure, he's prettier than all of Girlfriend

5. [+12, -2] Prettier than your average Korean girl, actually...

6. [+10, -1] Women, step it up...

7. [+7, -0] I see a bit of Hyuna in him ㅋㅋㅋ he's so pretty *o*

8. [+7, -1] Prettier than most women

9. [+7, -1] He's prettier than I am... ㅠㅠ

10. [+6, -0] I showed my dad and asked him if he thought Kangnam was a man or woman and he said, "Woman, she's pretty" ㅋㅋ

--------

Article: Kangnam & Aunties takes daesang at 'Idol Talent Show' for 2nd year in a row
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,702, -80] Kangnam was the funniest today... there wasn't much else to watch on the show other than Kangnam being funny and BtoB's good singing

2. [+2,689, -141] Gold Axe and Silver Axe were good at singing

3. [+2,261, -166] I thought Gold Axe Silver Axe deserved the daesang..... they were so good

4. [+2,281, -215] Honestly, BtoB's harmonization was so good that I thought they'd win daesang and Kangnam would win the popularity award. Still, both teams did great.

5. [+2,006, -393] BtoB's vocal talent though... probably the best out of all the idols..

6. [+532, -16] The show was boring overall.. the others needed to either be funny like Kangnam or super good like BtoB...

7. [+435, -14] ㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations Kangnam!!! And BtoB's so good at singing

8. [+407, -9] Kangnam and the aunties were so funny ㅎㅎㅎ and BtoB's 3 note harmonization was daebak!!!

-

cr: netizen Buzz

lindarose11
Post Mar 02, 2019 @ 1:30 am

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
Raze 3

ducklife
Post Mar 07, 2019 @ 2:30 pm

He looks very fake girl very similar. makes me unrecognizable.

Templerun

kpdobre
Post Sep 13, 2019 @ 5:00 am

What! I didn't know Kangnam dressed up like a girl, he is so pretty!!
I hate the diss comment on GFriend so much, why K-net has to me so mean.

Ejah
Post Yesterday @ 11:00 pm

Mp3 Download Audio 
DOWNLOAD MP3 AUDIO 

Valvabox.com is the spot for anyone that is interested in Nigerian Afro Pop music. Videos and audio files are available for download both as a video and in an audio format, guaranteeing that everyone gets what they are looking for. A news section that is updated frequently will keep everyone up to date on what's happening in the industry, and other users can upload their own songs, guaranteeing that they get their music out there and DJ's have unique sounds that no one else has heard before, helping them both stand out. If it's about Afro Pop music, Valvabox has it
Mp3 Download Audio 
 place to download the latest music to wizkid and Davido 2020 and 2019 songs
Page 1 of 1