Back to Top!

Pre-debut photos are not pre-plastic surgery photos

For all other k-pop celebrity photos and images that are not selcas. Celeb photos, pictorials, photocards, fancams, memes, macros, gifs, etc.
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post May 29, 2013 @ 2:51 pm

Don't u hate it when fan girls be like...my idol didn't have PS look at her pic when she was a pre-debut. And in the pic she is in the gym with like 5 other trainees. Bitch, u know damn well that she had PS already. Right when u join a label, they will fix ur face first before even training you. The only pre-debut photos ill believe are the ones that are pre-pre-debut.

heedicktator
Post May 29, 2013 @ 2:52 pm

preach jayjay

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
littlejay
Post May 29, 2013 @ 2:55 pm

heedicktator wrote:preach jayjay

Waffles
Post May 29, 2013 @ 2:59 pm

So freaking true. And some people get them for b day presents so they may have already had some before the label redoes their old one.

Zarathustra
Post May 29, 2013 @ 3:05 pm

Don't they have an age limit? Like in my country, I doubt anyone underage could plastic surgery, even that rich girl in my class had to wait her 18 years old for A VERY NECESSARY nose job

** SHINee **, TVXQ, Super Junior, EXO, B.A.P, Infinite, Big Bang, Epik High
Ducky1232
Post May 29, 2013 @ 3:06 pm

But plastic surgery isn't a bad thing

littlejay
Post May 29, 2013 @ 3:09 pm

Zarathustra wrote:Don't they have an age limit? Like in my country, I doubt anyone underage could plastic surgery, even that rich girl in my class had to wait her 18 years old for A VERY NECESSARY nose job

Teenagers get PS all the time in South Korea. Especially for their double eyelid.

Ducky1232 wrote:But plastic surgery isn't a bad thing

it isn't bad but like just admit ur idol aint natural.

shishkebabz
Post May 31, 2013 @ 4:17 pm

I wish all the Sones in the world would read your post.

Page 1 of 1