Back to Top!

Photo This photoshop is done badly

For all other k-pop celebrity photos and images that are not selcas. Celeb photos, pictorials, photocards, fancams, memes, macros, gifs, etc.
Page 1 of 1
FaceFucked
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:45 pm

And I don't mean bad as in good I mean bad as in bad. Mostly cause I mean what I say.






this bitches skills.....


rananicolee
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:46 pm

Oh how I love Super Generation shippers.
So.
fucking.
much. >:(


FaceFucked
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:48 pm

rananicolee wrote:Oh how I love Super Generation shippers.
So.
fucking.
much. >:(

lol omg


rananicolee
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:50 pm

FaceFucked wrote:
rananicolee wrote:Oh how I love Super Generation shippers.
So.
fucking.
much. >:(

lol omg


Dafuq is that? omg. They should not even be near photoshop like what the fuck.


elfishfan
Post Jul 19, 2013 @ 10:52 pm

does this make me want to cry or laugh


Calannie
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 2:01 am

EW


Sugar_doll
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 2:07 am

O.o


cornbreesha
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 2:08 am

FaceFucked wrote:And I don't mean bad as in good I mean bad as in bad.

CL would be disappointed.


♚ SNSD | Beyonce | MBLAQ | SISTAR | Ailee | VIXX | Nine Muses | Daesung | f(x)
Page 1 of 1