Back to Top!

Live Show 11/22/2013 MNET MAMA 2013 Live Stream

A place to discuss TV shows that are streamed live on our website like M Countdown and Music Core.
Hienwa
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:32 am



Discuss the MAMA 2013 Live Stream here!

MAMA launched in 1999 as the first and only Korean music video awards ceremony of its kind, under the name Mnet KM Music Festival.

In 2009, <Asian Wave>, 2010, <One Asia>, and in 2011, 2012, and now 2013, under the slogan <Music Makes One>, MAMA brings together people of different cultures and different languages, truly bringing all fans and musical artists together on one great stage.

Asia's largest-scale music awards ceremony, MAMA, aims to bring Asia's music to the world, raising up to the global stage and giving international fans the opportunity to select the most beloved songs and artists of the year.

MAMA is a place where K-Pop artists, Asian stars and international celebrities come together to create collabo stages you won't see anywhere else.

2013 MAMA, the place where Music Makes One

sunggyuluver
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:33 am

INFINITE!!!


Kanonno
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:34 am

The Queen paris will be there to slay



littlejay
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:35 am

im watching it on television on my big screen tv. Do u guys kno if crayon pop will be there?

sunggyuluver
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:38 am

littlejay wrote:im watching it on television on my big screen tv. Do u guys kno if crayon pop will be there?

yes
Crayon Pop is performing.


tabloholic
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:41 am

I'm so excited to see 2ne1 perform Missing You omggggggg


rhythmdivine
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:42 am

Can't wait to see 2ne1, eeeeeeeeeeek!!!! <3 <3 :smooch:



chillin' in the freezer when i'm under pressure. i put it on ice, bitch. dr. pepper. DIRTY VIBE

littlejay
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:51 am

im ready for MAMA. i just made me cup of noodles and i put chicken and cracked an egg in it. I also got me an arizona green tea. thug life.

Jac
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:54 am

Does anyone know the order of the performances and awards?


♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

sunggyuluver
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 12:58 am

Jac wrote:Does anyone know the order of the performances and awards?

korean-celebrity/final-lineup-of-2013-mama-revealed-t28513/
not sure if it's in order

don't know about the awards


Jac
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 1:00 am

sunggyuluver wrote:
Jac wrote:Does anyone know the order of the performances and awards?

korean-celebrity/final-lineup-of-2013-mama-revealed-t28513/
not sure if it's in order

don't know about the awards


I doubt they are performing in alphabetical order haha.

Ahh I want to know so I can see Big Bang!
*^^*


♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

littlejay
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 1:01 am

oh yeah its on already. I'm watching it on television. the VC on the right is wearing some weird ass dress with cats.

sunggyuluver
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 1:02 am

Jac wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:
Jac wrote:Does anyone know the order of the performances and awards?

korean-celebrity/final-lineup-of-2013-mama-revealed-t28513/
not sure if it's in order

don't know about the awards


I doubt they are performing in alphabetical order haha.

Ahh I want to know so I can see Big Bang!
*^^*


oh
I just noticed it's in alphabetical order.

oops LOOOOOOL


littlejay
Post Nov 22, 2013 @ 1:02 am

OMG the guy from H.O.T is an MC. I forgot his name.