Back to Top!

Live Show 8/29/13 Mnet America M! Countdown Live Stream

A place to discuss TV shows that are streamed live on our website like M Countdown and Music Core.
sunggyuluver
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:05 pm

justjonghoon wrote:I didn't know people shorter than GD exist


She's like 5'2...


justjonghoon
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:06 pm

Five wrote:
justjonghoon wrote:I didn't know people shorter than GD exist


gd is shorter than bruno


justjonghoon
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:06 pm

oh it ended already :O


sunggyuluver
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:06 pm

WTH
IT'S ALREADY DONE...

omfg

@littlejay

I'm so sorry you didn't get to see crayon pop.


jsa
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:07 pm

Aww crayon pop looks cutewith all fo them lol.


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
sunggyuluver
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:07 pm

wow
bruno is short... I thought that was a midget next to taylor :nervous:


Five
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:07 pm

Chanyeol seems like a guy I'd be good mates with.


You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
justjonghoon
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:08 pm

kris has a wonderful skin


sunggyuluver
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:08 pm

Can I have Kai??

He needs to stop moving up my bias list...


rhythmdivine
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:08 pm

AWWW
IT'S DONE
noooooooooooo



chillin' in the freezer when i'm under pressure. i put it on ice, bitch. dr. pepper. DIRTY VIBE

jsa
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:09 pm

And Lay skips off the stage, which keeps him on my bias list for another day >>


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
justjonghoon
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:09 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:Can I have Kai??

He needs to stop moving up my bias list...

it would be awesome if kps could host the stream of music bank, mcountdown and music core as well


sunggyuluver
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:10 pm

justjonghoon wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:Can I have Kai??

He needs to stop moving up my bias list...

it would be awesome if kps could host the stream of music bank, mcountdown and music core as well


@Hienwa said he could if we give him the stream links :3


Five
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:11 pm

This was fun. We enjoyed the best of an underwhelming line-up this year, lol.


You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
justjonghoon
Post Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:11 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:
justjonghoon wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:Can I have Kai??

He needs to stop moving up my bias list...

it would be awesome if kps could host the stream of music bank, mcountdown and music core as well


@Hienwa said he could if we give him the stream links :3

really ?? omg that would be awesome