Back to Top!

What is your biggest turn-off?

Everything mushy and pushy
Quiet
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:43 pm

For me, it is when people have facial piercings (especially the nose *shudders*)
If IU ever got a nose piercing, it would be over....forever.


boobies...


아이유~윤하~에이핑크~인피니트~ナノ
tabloholic
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:44 pm

Bad odor.
Just no.


huhlo
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:45 pm

No pulse.
If you have no pulse, then ew.


kurumi
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:46 pm

piercings. too many tattoos. drug user/smoker. drinker. dresses 'ghetto'


u-gay
Melons
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:46 pm

huhlo wrote:No pulse.
If you have no pulse, then ew.

I have a pulse. We're meant to be <3


~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~
 
huhlo
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:47 pm

Melons wrote:
huhlo wrote:No pulse.
If you have no pulse, then ew.

I have a pulse. We're meant to be <3

Yaaay ♥


amheo
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:47 pm

@minkwon2


they are dangerous stay away while u can
YukiStar9
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:47 pm

Bad odor, ugly hands and rudeness.


Heechul's wife~
minkwon2
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:48 pm

When they have a vagina. Fucking disgusting.


randomamanda
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:48 pm

Ugly personalities


Chanhee
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:56 pm

Bad odor and a thick skull :>


FaceFucked
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:57 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:Bad odor, ugly hands and rudeness.

but you like gyo, there's a lot of irony right there


generic
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:58 pm

minkwon2 wrote:When they have a vagina. Fucking disgusting.

That Paramore song is totally for me then, right?
BECAUSE YOU'D TOTALLY IGNORE THAT FOR ME, RIGHT?


Henslut
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 8:59 pm

FaceFucked wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:Bad odor, ugly hands and rudeness.

but you like gyo, there's a lot of irony right there

^^^^


Henry | Seungri | Big Bang | Ladies' Code | Block B | Rainbow | Infinite H |JYJ
minkwon2
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:00 pm

generic wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:When they have a vagina. Fucking disgusting.

That Paramore song is totally for me then, right?
BECAUSE YOU'D TOTALLY IGNORE THAT FOR ME, RIGHT?


of course oppa <3

i won't even think of you as a girl. you're just exceptionally pretty for a dick is all. <3