Back to Top!

Would you go on a date with someone you're not interested in?

Everything mushy and pushy
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:08 pm

Let's say the person isn't ugly but they aint on your radar either. And lets say the person is really nice/friendly and you became really good friends but you aren't really interested in sleeping with them but they are interested in sleeping with you cause they are a thirsty bitch. Would you go on a date with her/him if they asked you out? Would you sleep with them just so they can feel better?

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:13 pm

Yes, Ive done it. And Yes, I slept with her anyways. Its called taking one for the team

mentalxfiction
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

Probably not. I'd be okay with a date, but not sleeping, but then it would be kind of like I'm leading the person on so nah.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
sunggyuluver
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:23 pm

no

AussiEXOtic
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

I'll do on a date but not sleep with them

Forever and always Bangtan Boys ♥ A.R.M.Y
bingugigi
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

no, i dont wanna lead them on.

move aside henry

SwirleyWehrle
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:28 pm

no.

SassyFruitCake
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:30 pm

i dont know, i really wouldnt want to lead them on but at the same time i might feel really bad and just go on the date and tell them we're better off as friends.

Kenjumma
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 4:31 pm

I would go on a date with them but I wouldn't sleep with them.

If I developed liking them too and it got farther into the relationship, then I would do the hanky panky.

☆ SHINee | VIXX | EXO | Seo In Guk | Block B | BTOB ☆
elemeniah
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 5:03 pm

I might go on a date with them and see what happens but I wouldn't sleep with them. Then I got thinking I wouldn't want someone to go on a date with me just for the sake of it if they're not interested wouldn't want to be led on.

SHINee ~ EXO ~ U - KISS ~ Super Junior ~ Beast ~ Nu'Est ~ 2PM ~ VIXX ~ C-Clown ~ Seventeen ~ WonderBoyz
goyangi
Post Dec 26, 2013 @ 5:06 pm

I'd go on the date. They might end up being amazing or something

~MBLAQ - INFINITE - B1A4 - VIXX - 2NE1 - Girl's Day~
Luhanismine_88
Post Dec 27, 2013 @ 11:45 pm

Dating with him is possible but sleeping with him is impossible.

lupotatohan @ twitter

hyochanfan686
Post Dec 27, 2013 @ 11:51 pm

I would go on a date to see if I would develop a liking for him, but there's no way in hell would I sleep with him. I wouldn't even sleep with the guy I like.

neonarmy111
Post Dec 28, 2013 @ 12:00 am

Nope!!!, it will be a waste cause then it like your going to be watching the clock waiting for it to end. i save my breath

Page 1 of 1