Back to Top!

Product Review I bought a lipstick today :3 Missha Signature Lipstick

It's glamour time!
Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:34 pm

I love Missha's products, relatively inexpensive, nice quality and beautiful packaging ; A ;

I got SCR302. It's nice and creamy, not as creamy as NYX round lipsticks.

<3

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:36 pm

That packaging is on point! Where did you find it? A MAC store?

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:37 pm

did u take that photo urself? u should be a photographer.

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:39 pm

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:That packaging is on point! Where did you find it? A MAC store?

Lol Missha is an Asian, Korean, brand. I got it from the official store, at an Asian mall. 30% off >_<

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:39 pm

littlejay wrote:did u take that photo urself? u should be a photographer.

Lol xD Instagram filter

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:41 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:That packaging is on point! Where did you find it? A MAC store?

Lol Missha is an Asian, Korean, brand. I got it from the official store, at an Asian mall. 30% off >_<

Oh thats awesome that you have one near you! Korean beauty shops carry those awesome Bebe creams and shit. Shipping them over isnt cheap and the bottles are always hella small

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:43 pm

Heaven17 wrote:

Lol xD Instagram filter

it looks prooofesssssshunal. u should do beauty video tutorials on YT.

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:46 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:

Lol xD Instagram filter

I do want to do that kind of video thing in the future. I'm ugly and not confident :mesmer: When I'm plastic and independent I might try >_<

ninaxbj
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 7:02 pm

I like NYX's lipsticks but some of them the formula is kinda thick? I might try this one since you said they're similar but this is less creamy :)

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 7:21 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:Lol xD Instagram filter

I do want to do that kind of video thing in the future. I'm ugly and not confident :mesmer: When I'm plastic and independent I might try >_<

stay natural. its better when ur ugly and transform into something beautiful with just make up. People would want to watch that.

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 7:27 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:it looks prooofesssssshunal. u should do beauty video tutorials on YT.

stay natural. its better when ur ugly and transform into something beautiful with just make up. People would want to watch that.

I just want to fix some parts, not really be plastic :mesmer:

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 7:34 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:I do want to do that kind of video thing in the future. I'm ugly and not confident :mesmer: When I'm plastic and independent I might try >_<

dont do eeeeeettttt! flaunt what ur momma gave u.

ur not ugly. I thought u looked like BoA when i saw ur pic.

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 7:37 pm

ninaxbj wrote:I like NYX's lipsticks but some of them the formula is kinda thick? I might try this one since you said they're similar but this is less creamy :)

Do test it out if you can though, or research about it at least, I don't wanna lead you to get something you may not like xc
I get the thick part, it's really creamy, but kinda too much, so a lot comes off onto the lips, so I just dab now lol
Oh, and this lipstick has a much more beautiful packaging lol xP

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 7:39 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:stay natural. its better when ur ugly and transform into something beautiful with just make up. People would want to watch that.

I just wanna fix my teeth and my awkward jaw >_< it's not that bad like giving into societal expectations. I really HATE these parts of my face. I won't feel good until I change that

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:26 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:I just want to fix some parts, not really be plastic :mesmer:

I just wanna fix my teeth and my awkward jaw >_< it's not that bad like giving into societal expectations. I really HATE these parts of my face. I won't feel good until I change that

i see then i recommend u fly to South Korea to id hospital for jaw surgery. That's where one of my favorite transgender supermodel went to.