Back to Top!

Product Review I bought a lipstick today :3 Missha Signature Lipstick

It's glamour time!
Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:34 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:dont do eeeeeettttt! flaunt what ur momma gave u.

ur not ugly. I thought u looked like BoA when i saw ur pic.

I just wanna fix my teeth and my awkward jaw >_< it's not that bad like giving into societal expectations. I really HATE these parts of my face. I won't feel good until I change that

i see then i recommend u fly to South Korea to id hospital for jaw surgery. That's where one of my favorite transgender supermodel went to.

She's really mellow, lol, different from the transgender I've seen. They are usually sassy, flamboyant etc. lol
I like this girl, she seems really sweet >_<

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:37 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:I just wanna fix my teeth and my awkward jaw >_< it's not that bad like giving into societal expectations. I really HATE these parts of my face. I won't feel good until I change that

i see then i recommend u fly to South Korea to id hospital for jaw surgery. That's where one of my favorite transgender supermodel went to.

She's really mellow, lol, different from the transgender I've seen. They are usually sassy, flamboyant etc. lol

she was a contestant for miss universe of course she wouldn't have made it that far if she was flamboyant. She's like my ex gf @carmen. They are both very sweet.

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:38 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:i see then i recommend u fly to South Korea to id hospital for jaw surgery. That's where one of my favorite transgender supermodel went to.

she was a contestant for miss universe of course she wouldn't have made it that far if she was flamboyant. She's like my ex gf @carmen. They are both very sweet.

I thought she would have a beauty\vlog channel. This sucks @_@

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:43 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:She's really mellow, lol, different from the transgender I've seen. They are usually sassy, flamboyant etc. lol

interesting...i don't think she does her make up. Probably hires a make up artist cause shes so famous.
who's ur favorite beauty/vlog channels?

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:54 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:she was a contestant for miss universe of course she wouldn't have made it that far if she was flamboyant. She's like my ex gf @carmen. They are both very sweet.

interesting...i don't think she does her make up. Probably hires a make up artist cause shes so famous.

I like bubz vlogs mostly, cute dogs and funny incidents :embarassed: for beauty channel, I LOVE meejmuse, she's so professional and has many nice reviews on makeup, and has nice tutorials, and her "joke tutorial" videos with her husband are funny
, but she still teaches some stuff/tips

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 8:57 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:I thought she would have a beauty\vlog channel. This sucks @_@

I like bubz vlogs mostly, cute dogs and funny incidents :embarassed: for beauty channel, I LOVE meejmuse, she's so professional and has many nice reviews on makeup, and has nice tutorials, and her "joke tutorial" videos with her husband are funny

i think i've seen bubz vlogs before but never heard of meejmuse.

Heaven17
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 9:14 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:interesting...i don't think she does her make up. Probably hires a make up artist cause shes so famous.

They are too cute and informative about makeup for your tastes uu you just watch gang movies and rap songs

littlejay
Post Jun 13, 2014 @ 9:28 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:I like bubz vlogs mostly, cute dogs and funny incidents :embarassed: for beauty channel, I LOVE meejmuse, she's so professional and has many nice reviews on makeup, and has nice tutorials, and her "joke tutorial" videos with her husband are funny

They are too cute and informative about makeup for your tastes uu you just watch gang movies and rap songs

i am watching YG - My nigga right now.
No but I do enjoy make up tutorials but from more famous Youtubers like Michelle Phan.

supahchams
Post Jun 14, 2014 @ 3:02 am

I only buy BB Cream in missha

Krystal ❤ Key ❤ Sehun ❤ Hayoung ❤ Lee Jonghyun ❤ Yugyeom ❤ Jaehyo