Back to Top!

Product Review [Girly makeup/nail stuff] I'm so happy ^o^

It's glamour time!
Heaven17
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

I went to the mall today and got some makeup/nail stuff I really wanted, so I'm happy...although my mom gives me bs when ever I leave the house ToT

Anyways, here they are:

This palette(coastal scent warm marble 88) is only around $25, it's relatively cheaper than other palettes. I have another one which only has 10 colors and costed around $16..so yea, this was a nice deal c; although it's not convenient to put in your bag bc it's big (6.5 inch x 9 inch).
-There are some duplicates though
-There are some that are shiny and matte for a color, for e.g-a shiny brown and a matte brown. So it's like a pair that are different in texture? but same in color
-The purple/lavender looks opaque but when applied it's not, it's sheer, which I like c;
-Yup, if u are trying out makeup, this might be good for u bc it's not so expensive and u can experiment with a lot of colors to see what u like on u.

Nail polish:

I got 3 nail polishes ( all OPI: opi suzy's hungary again , tickle my france y, & got a date to knight) (they put it in another brands box tho o; )
OPI is a bit more expensive (~$9.99 compared to China Glaze which are about $6.50) but they don't turn all gooey and hard to use at all after so long. China glaze does turn gloopy after a while. And I also have a rimmel one that is all gooey even though it has those metal tiny balls to unclump the nail polish...

But gloopy nail polishes can be useful too. U can use them to stamp. OPI is more sheer/less opaque so it doesn't come out bold (I got this info from videos/reviews...not from my own experience yet)

Nail stamping:
I also wanted to try that, stamping. I did bad, maybe I was too slow. When I get better I might show u guys xD

I wanted to play and try them out o;

Yoonaswaifu
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:35 pm

OMG I CRY IM SO JEALOUS T.T
I want the coastal scent palette so bad but i never end up having enough money ._. AND I WANNA TRY NAIL STAMPING SO BAD IT LOOKS SO COOL SOBBBBBBBBB

Heaven17
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:40 pm

Yoonaswaifu wrote:OMG I CRY IM SO JEALOUS T.T
I want the coastal scent palette so bad but i never end up having enough money ._. AND I WANNA TRY NAIL STAMPING SO BAD IT LOOKS SO COOL SOBBBBBBBBB

U spend all your money on those Yoona posters xD there were so many when I saw your vlog video

Yoonaswaifu
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:41 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
Yoonaswaifu wrote:OMG I CRY IM SO JEALOUS T.T

U spend all your money on those Yoona posters xD there were so many when I saw your vlog video

...................... :3
okay so i admit I have a problem

anjel5521
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:25 pm

omg so cute my angel! you got the coastal scents palette, so cool! >.<

I never tried the coastal scents one (i have the 120 palette and love it) but I know the reviews for it are really good. And aaaagh, all that china glaze and the nail art stuff, that looks like it'll be so much fun to play with!! Thnx for taking pictures to share, they're so cute, agh. I wanna see what you can do with them so def. take more pics when you do your nails or w/e ^_^

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
badtzmaru
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:37 pm

Show us the results. :lol:

I need more nail art in my life...

honeyblossom
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:53 pm

I want the coastel scent T.T

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:07 am

honeyblossom wrote:I want the coastel scent T.T

They're only sold online, although I got mines in a store, I guess they're allowed to sell it, BUT I got it for a more expensive price
And when it's online, sometimes u get sales. Right now, the one I got is only about 10 dollars online. I hope u are allowed to get it cx

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:11 am

anjel5521 wrote:omg so cute my angel! you got the coastal scents palette, so cool! >.<

I never tried the coastal scents one (i have the 120 palette and love it) but I know the reviews for it are really good. And aaaagh, all that china glaze and the nail art stuff, that looks like it'll be so much fun to play with!! Thnx for taking pictures to share, they're so cute, agh. I wanna see what you can do with them so def. take more pics when you do your nails or w/e ^_^

Yup, it's really good, plus cheaper than most!
Yes, I can do whatever I want with my nails since I wont have school in the summer so people wont see my ratchet mess xD

anjel5521
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:18 am

Heaven17 wrote:Yup, it's really good, plus cheaper than most!
Yes, I can do whatever I want with my nails since I wont have school in the summer so people wont see my ratchet mess xD

Lmfaaaao. I can't wait to see them xD. I wish I could do my nails too but I don't have any of my nail stuff at home since it's all at school rn. *cry tears of sadness* Until such time as I get it back I will just have to live vicariously through you, my angel.

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:23 am

anjel5521 wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:Yup, it's really good, plus cheaper than most!

Lmfaaaao. I can't wait to see them xD. I wish I could do my nails too but I don't have any of my nail stuff at home since it's all at school rn. *cry tears of sadness* Until such time as I get it back I will just have to live vicariously through you, my angel.

Take pictures of what u have too, I'm nosy xD
U seem to have a lot of nail polish colors. Mines are mostly pinks xP

tabloholic
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:37 am

$25 for that pallet?
Holy shit, I'd have to dish out at least 60 euro for something like that.

anjel5521
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:40 am

Heaven17 wrote:Take pictures of what u have too, I'm nosy xD
U seem to have a lot of nail polish colors. Mines are mostly pinks xP

I used to have a thread of all my nail art and nail polish on akp, haha. I only reposted a few here but lemme go look through my photobucket and imgur to find them. You might've seen some of this already:

SHOW SPOILER

These are all pics from last summer. This wasn't all of my nail polish, just most of it that I had brought home. My collection has actually more than doubled since then because I kept getting nail polish as presents for christmas and my birthday and stuff, lmfao. Also, I keep all of my nail polish in a neat box now, when I get back to school I'll take a picture to give you an updated collection ^_^
Also, in case you haven't already seen my current nail art thread which has maybe a few more pics http://kpopselca.com/forum/nail-art/just-some-of-my-nail-art-t1009/

anjel5521
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:43 am

tabloholic wrote:$25 for that pallet?
Holy shit, I'd have to dish out at least 60 euro for something like that.

Idk how much shipping would cost but they sell this palette on coastal scents' website as well as ebay and other places. It's really cheap and I'm pretty sure you could find it for well under 60 euro.
http://www.coastalscents.com/

tabloholic
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:49 am

anjel5521 wrote:Idk how much shipping would cost but they sell this palette on coastal scents' website as well as ebay and other places. It's really cheap and I'm pretty sure you could find it for well under 60 euro.
http://www.coastalscents.com/

Thanks, the shipping isn't too bad.
Good thing you showed me this right before my birthday :grin: