Back to Top!

Product Review [Girly makeup/nail stuff] I'm so happy ^o^

It's glamour time!
anjel5521
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 11:01 am

tabloholic wrote:Thanks, the shipping isn't too bad.
Good thing you showed me this right before my birthday :grin:

No problem!~ A lot of youtubers have this palette and a bunch of them are from the UK (idk if you're from the Uk) and I think they were able to get it for about the same price that it costs in USD or CAD.
I don't have the coastal scents palette but I have had the 120 palette since I was in high school and I LOVE IT. i still have it and there are some colors that I've barely even used yet, lol. It'll last you forever, I swear. If you want to check that one out I bought it from http://bf-beauty.com/.
I think another popular site to get it from is http://www.bhcosmetics.com/eyes. They sell the 120 and 88 palette on here too and a bunch of other cool new palettes like their 3 California themed palettes.
Tbh, you could get these palettes from a number of different websites and they're all the same. They're all sold on ebay as well.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:18 pm

I just did some swatches if u wanna see how they are o;
BUT they aren't blended

Another arm

Here are some stamping I did..such a ratchet mess o;

There were suppose to be spider wed like things but I guess the nail polish was too light cx

It's bad because some of the stamp design didn't get to the stamper
It's smudged because I didn't scrap it properly I guess > < and also because I put on the clear top too soon. I should've waited like 15 minutes.

Monica
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:24 pm

your nails have a pretty shape~
I love CS, their deals are ridic for the quality.

I always wanted a fruit wheel so I could try this

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:27 pm

Monica wrote:your nails have a pretty shape~
I love CS, their deals are ridic for the quality.

I always wanted a fruit wheel so I could try this

Thanks, althou my other hand has weird shaped nails...my hands are asymmetrical to each other o;
Ikr, they even have a sale that's like $10 for 88 colors. So cheap compared to others.

I'm gonna watch that, I love watching those pretty videos *o* nail tutorials, makeup stuff videos > <

Monica
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:35 pm

Heaven17 wrote:Thanks, althou my other hand has weird shaped nails...my hands are asymmetrical to each other o;
Ikr, they even have a sale that's like $10 for 88 colors. So cheap compared to others.

I'm gonna watch that, I love watching those pretty videos *o* nail tutorials, makeup stuff videos > <

I watch so many nail tutorials even though I can never do as well ;__;
like this one

if I ever attempted that, it'd look like a 3rd grade finger painting

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

Monica wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:Thanks, althou my other hand has weird shaped nails...my hands are asymmetrical to each other o;

I watch so many nail tutorials even though I can never do as well ;__;
like this one

if I ever attempted that, it'd look like a 3rd grade finger painting

o; aw
I wanna see your collection of nail stuff too (I told Anjel to show hers xP hehe) do u have pictures of yours? I'm nosy hehe
Mines are mostly just pinks. And 2 red and 2 purple..oh, white too. But yea, most are pinkeu~

anjel5521
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

Omg you did swatches and everything, omg it looks so cute heaven!!! I may need to get some nail art stamps myself, xD

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

anjel5521 wrote:Omg you did swatches and everything, omg it looks so cute heaven!!! I may need to get some nail art stamps myself, xD

Ahh, yay ♥ ~
We can have fun together cx
Just remember to scrap it quickly and then stamp it quickly and then apply it quickly to your nail. I think I was too slow so it didn't get on the stamper o;

anjel5521
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:56 pm

Heaven17 wrote:Ahh, yay ♥ ~
Just remember to scrap it quickly and then stamp it quickly and then apply it quickly to your nail. I think I was too slow so it didn't get on the stamper o;

Ah, I see. Okies, I will keep this tip in mind whenever I get some stamps ^_^

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:Ahh, yay ♥ ~

Ah, I see. Okies, I will keep this tip in mind whenever I get some stamps ^_^

Watch this tutorial!
I watched at a store and I was so interested o; and then so shocked by the frickin expensive price xD
But I found cheaper stuff in another store. I love that store, I bought so much nice makeup stuff from them

anjel5521
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 8:10 pm

Heaven17 wrote:Watch this tutorial!
I watched at a store and I was so interested o; and then so shocked by the frickin expensive price xD
But I found cheaper stuff in another store. I love that store, I bought so much nice makeup stuff from them

Omg, everything about that video made me smile, lol.

Monica
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 8:58 pm

Heaven17 wrote:I wanna see your collection of nail stuff too (I told Anjel to show hers xP hehe) do u have pictures of yours? I'm nosy hehe
Mines are mostly just pinks. And 2 red and 2 purple..oh, white too. But yea, most are pinkeu~

I like red and blue
my skin's brown so I only look nice with certain pinkue colors

i forgot to resize > <
I'm obsessed with sky blue (on bottom) and ivory.
I had lots of shades, but most are done =__= Essie's my favorite

here are some really really really old pictures; I used to do a lot of gradient stuff but the pictures are somewhere.... lol

*sorry I blanked out about replying, so it took a while*

Heaven17
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 9:17 pm

Monica wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:I wanna see your collection of nail stuff too (I told Anjel to show hers xP hehe) do u have pictures of yours? I'm nosy hehe

I like red and blue
my skin's brown so I only look nice with certain pinkue colors

i forgot to resize > <
I'm obsessed with sky blue (on bottom) and ivory.
I had lots of shades, but most are done =__= Essie's my favorite

here are some really really really old pictures; I used to do a lot of gradient stuff but the pictures are somewhere.... lol

*sorry I blanked out about replying, so it took a while*

Those nail art are really nice, and u think u are not capable of doing what that girl did in the video above =o=
I didn't know there was just some colors that fit certain skin colors o; I think it's fine to do whatever u like tho > <

Monica
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 9:22 pm

Heaven17 wrote:Those nail art are really nice, and u think u are not capable of doing what that girl did in the video above =o=
I didn't know there was just some colors that fit certain skin colors o; I think it's fine to do whatever u like tho > <

I'm so lazy now :/ all I do is draw pink hearts on my ring finger...lol
I personally think my nail shape and skin tone limits what colors look nice on me. Neons are a no, hehe
have fun with your cute makeups~ I used to look so girly, but the studies hit hard

effex17
Post Jul 10, 2013 @ 7:40 pm

tabloholic wrote:$25 for that pallet?
Holy shit, I'd have to dish out at least 60 euro for something like that.

I payed 12.99 for something similar... and it was limited edition 8)