Back to Top!

Non-Korean Did you guys see Miley Cyrus' new music video??

For all Non-Korean entertainment discussion: Hollywood, Jpop, Cpop, etc.
Page 1 of 1
CupcakesForever
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:02 pm

I dunno what to think of it . . .

:shock:

Bromiscuous
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

shes trying to distract you from the fact the song is crap
feel bad for her though have you seen the dislikes on the video

rananicolee

Miley turned ratchet.

minkwon2

Sweet niblets thats so ratchet omg

Nobody

The title should be " I can't stop making terrible music"

The Senpai that will never notice you~

BreezyGumiho
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

Liam should get back his engagement ring and give it to me. This bitch is ratchet! lmao

ZELO'S WIFE & NUMBER ONE FAN! Princess of Babyz Breezy +Zelo=BreLo
B.A.P>>>YOUR FAVS Proud Delusional BABY
nugu
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:33 pm

I don't see the big deal the song is better than CL's crap this year. The video is the only bad thing.

kurumi
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:39 pm

new lindsay lohan in 6 months

u-gay
nugu
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:40 pm

kurumi wrote:new lindsay lohan in 6 months

The position if filled by Amanda Bynes.

YG_N_JYP_FAM4EVA
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:48 pm

i regret wasting my precious 3 min and a few second on that crap it was on my facebook feed and i decided to look and its true curiosity can kill a cat
like wat da fuck was that the song was horrendous the video is like she is trying way to hard to become a sexualize item or wateva da fuck she wants to be seen as like the girl needs to take a chill pill and be a bit more lady like man it was way tooo much its not likee she got her sense smacked outta her for this drastic change too occur

i just can't ...

damianb
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:42 am

nugu wrote:

At least Amanda is funny, while LiLo was just tragic.

As for Miley, people will always be giving her crap for no reason. She was hated during her Hannah Montana days and she's hated now that she's more mature and she got rid of that Disney kid stereotype look and sound.
I mean she's not Demi Lovato. She did not have to do a publicity stunt to get attention from the public.She milked that story till the bitter end. People still don't really give a fuck about her anyways.
If people wanna see a bubbly singer with songs directed for kids ,pre-teens and teens than listen to Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.

I actually like this new Miley. I love her hair.

Calannie
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:49 am

I haven't seen her new music video but then again, I've never seen her old one either ... any of them...

Thank God....

nugu
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 6:00 am

damianb wrote:
nugu wrote:

At least Amanda is funny, while LiLo was just tragic.

As for Miley, people will always be giving her crap for no reason. She was hated during her Hannah Montana days and she's hated now that she's more mature and she got rid of that Disney kid stereotype look and sound.
I mean she's not Demi Lovato. She did not have to do a publicity stunt to get attention from the public.She milked that story till the bitter end. People still don't really give a fuck about her anyways.
If people wanna see a bubbly singer with songs directed for kids ,pre-teens and teens than listen to Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.

I actually like this new Miley. I love her hair.

Yeah I don't care what Miley does as long as she's drug free and isn't doing anything illegal. Let the girl do her music her way. Even if Taylor is bubbly she's still a whore.

damianb
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:33 am

nugu wrote:Yeah I don't care what Miley does as long as she's drug free and isn't doing anything illegal. Let the girl do her music her way. Even if Taylor is bubbly she's still a whore.

I just had to.

nugu
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:35 am

damianb wrote:
nugu wrote:Yeah I don't care what Miley does as long as she's drug free and isn't doing anything illegal. Let the girl do her music her way. Even if Taylor is bubbly she's still a whore.

I just had to.

Wow lol

Page 1 of 1