Back to Top!

Tutorial How to change your background, color scheme, and more on kpopselca using Stylish

Learn how to make your photos stand out! Photoshop, Pudding Camera, Haduri, posing techniques, angles & lightning, backdrops, etc.
FaceFucked
Post May 26, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

Damn, that sounds so simple to do. I'm gonna make mine as girly as possible. Thanks for this.

anjel5521
Post May 26, 2013 @ 7:25 pm

FaceFucked wrote:Damn, that sounds so simple to do. I'm gonna make mine as girly as possible. Thanks for this.

No problem! Glad you enjoyed the tutorial :embarassed:
The sample layout I posted is already super gurrrly with all the pink (I'm actually still using it and I cutesied it up even more than it is here, lmfao) and you can just change the colors. If you need help with any more parts let me know and if you do change it definitely post a screenshot~

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
anjel5521
Post May 26, 2013 @ 8:57 pm

timeforcupcakes wrote:You should be a mod
Just cuz
And btw I've had Jonghyun as my background for a few hours thanks to you <3 and everything is in cute handwriting and pinkkkkkkk

OMG, you should totally screenshot it for us to see :lol:
I'm glad you enjoyed the tutorial and that it helped you!

Parco
Post May 27, 2013 @ 6:46 am

Thank you so much for this tutorial.

<3

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
Waffles
Post May 27, 2013 @ 6:48 am

It looks like a lot of work. I'm very lazy.

anjel5521
Post May 27, 2013 @ 8:29 pm

Waffles wrote:It looks like a lot of work. I'm very lazy.

You could always just take my sample layout and change the colors, background image, etc. for your preference. You can also use it and delete the things that you don't want or like.
It's an option in case you get bored with your current KPS layout. I have two layouts that I use now and I think it's really fun to be able to switch them up based on my mood.

Kyonkun
Post May 27, 2013 @ 8:39 pm

Thank you for this! I will take the time on my day off and work with this! Hopefully I can come up with something interesting.

/소녀시대/Yurisistable9eva/MVP5life/샤이니/
anjel5521
Post Jun 05, 2013 @ 11:44 am

Kyonkun wrote:Thank you for this! I will take the time on my day off and work with this! Hopefully I can come up with something interesting.

Definitely share screenshots when you're done!~

FaceFucked
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

I actually tried this and it's not working. Not even your sample layout is working either T.T

skyturtle
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 5:24 pm

what mine looks like

epik high | girl's day
anjel5521
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 5:46 pm

FaceFucked wrote:I actually tried this and it's not working. Not even your sample layout is working either T.T

What browser are you using?

FaceFucked
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 5:54 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
FaceFucked wrote:I actually tried this and it's not working. Not even your sample layout is working either T.T

What browser are you using?

Chrome.

anjel5521
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 5:58 pm

FaceFucked wrote:
anjel5521 wrote:What browser are you using?

Chrome.

Okay, so make sure you haven't skipped step #4 in this process, since if you take the sample code it should work just fine.

FaceFucked
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:01 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
FaceFucked wrote:
anjel5521 wrote:What browser are you using?

Chrome.

Okay, so make sure you haven't skipped step #4 in this process, since if you take the sample code it should work just fine.

it's so weird that you knew i accidently skipped step 4, lol

thank you, it works now <3