Back to Top!

Tutorial How to change your background, color scheme, and more on kpopselca using Stylish

Learn how to make your photos stand out! Photoshop, Pudding Camera, Haduri, posing techniques, angles & lightning, backdrops, etc.
anjel5521
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:15 pm

FaceFucked wrote:it's so weird that you knew i accidently skipped step 4, lol

thank you, it works now <3

It's happened to me before too, that's why I figured that'd be the first place to check, haha.
Glad it's working now ^_^

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
immaberockinthis-ish
Post Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:26 pm

OMG Thankyou. I appreciate it <3

Run only looking forward, I'll watch you back ~ Spread your wings, I'll block the wind.
anjel5521
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:56 pm

toradora101 wrote:@anjel5521

I didnt work... T.T

What browser are you using?

toradora101
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:57 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:@anjel5521

I didnt work... T.T

What browser are you using?

Chrome

anjel5521
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

toradora101 wrote:Chrome

Did you try the sample layout first? Because if you copy the code exactly I think it should work.
Also make sure you didn't skip steps 3 and 4 of this process. After you click the button in step 3 you can continue to step 4.

If that doesn't fix it let me know.

toradora101
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:07 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:Chrome

Did you try the sample layout first? Because if you copy the code exactly I think it should work.
Also make sure you didn't skip steps 3 and 4 of this process. After you click the button in step 3 you can continue to step 4.

If that doesn't fix it let me know.

Didnt work...

It was like it for a second.Than it dispersed.

anjel5521
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:25 pm

toradora101 wrote:Didnt work...

It worked and then it stopped working? o.O
Could there be another extension interfering with it?
And is there any part of the layout that's working? Background color, fonts, etc.? Or is it just all not working?

toradora101
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:26 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:Didnt work...

It worked and then it stopped working? o.O
Could there be another extension interfering with it?
And is there any part of the layout that's working? Background color, fonts, etc.? Or is it just all not working?

Yes it did that.

Nope nothing is working.

IDK if anything is interfering with it.

AnamanaInspirit
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

wait do we have to do anything special if we want it to tile?
I want this image to tile

FT Island & 100% & Steeze
anjel5521
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:39 pm

toradora101 wrote:Yes it did that.

Nope nothing is working.

Okay, I'm going to suggest that you turn off all other layouts for kps. That might be a problem. So while you're on kps click the stylish icon and click disable on any layouts that have the option to disable.

Then repeat all the steps in my first post except instead of using the sample layout I gave just use this:

body{
  background-color: #000000 !important;
}

Then make sure you click the "enabled" checkbox on the layout and save it. Then check kps and see if the background turns black.

toradora101
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:55 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:Yes it did that.

Nope nothing is working.

Okay, I'm going to suggest that you turn off all other layouts for kps. That might be a problem. So while you're on kps click the stylish icon and click disable on any layouts that have the option to disable.

Then repeat all the steps in my first post except instead of using the sample layout I gave just use this:

body{
  background-color: #000000 !important;
}

Then make sure you click the "enabled" checkbox on the layout and save it. Then check kps and see if the background turns black.

I click save and it dosnet save.

and the others i made arent showing up.

anjel5521
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 5:06 pm

toradora101 wrote:I click save and it dosnet save.

Hmm, and you are absolutely sure you picked "urls on the domain" from the dropdown and nothing else, and that there is no typo when you type kpopselca.com and that the layout is enabled and all your other layouts are disabled?
If you did all of the steps correctly it should be working, and the only thing I can think of is that another extension is interfering with it. You could try turning off all of your extensions except stylish and see if that works.

toradora101
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 5:08 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
toradora101 wrote:I click save and it dosnet save.

Hmm, and you are absolutely sure you picked "urls on the domain" from the dropdown and nothing else, and that there is no typo when you type kpopselca.com and that the layout is enabled and all your other layouts are disabled?
If you did all of the steps correctly it should be working, and the only thing I can think of is that another extension is interfering with it. You could try turning off all of your extensions except stylish and see if that works.

Can adblock interfere ?

anjel5521
Post Jul 30, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

toradora101 wrote:Can adblock interfere ?

I think it could but I also have adblock and it hasn't interfered with me.
You should try disabling it and if that's the problem then you can work from there.
I don't think it'd be adblock but the only way to find out is to turn of everything else off.
If you don't want to turn off all the other extensions you can try experimenting by using an incognito window. Turn on stylish so that it can be used in an incognito window and then go on kps, enable one of your kps layouts for stylish in the incognito window, and see if it works.