Back to Top!

Tutorial How To Make People Black

Learn how to make your photos stand out! Photoshop, Pudding Camera, Haduri, posing techniques, angles & lightning, backdrops, etc.
huhlo
Post May 18, 2013 @ 11:43 pm

First, open a picture of someone. In this case, I chose Chanyeol, because I had him open in photoshop already.

Next, go to Channels and select the channel that makes the skin color darkest. If you cannot find a channel tab, go to Window > Channel on the top menu bar.

After you've done that, copy it, go back to RGB, and paste it.

Next, you change the layer mode to Luminosity.

Now, this photo looks like this:

Of course, this isn't enough, as he looks too pale to be black. But for some pictures, it turns out well first try. This is where we introduce the burn tool. If you can't find it, it probably is hiding behind the tool that looks like a ball on a stick. Right click that button to find the burn tool, which uses a hand icon.

After this, use the burn tool on the skin to make it darker. Eventually, it'll look a little something like this:

Also, sorry if I offend anyone with this tutorial. lol
The last time I posted edited pictures like this, I got so much hate.

soshifly
Post May 18, 2013 @ 11:47 pm

huhlo wrote:First, open a picture of someone. In this case, I chose Chanyeol, because I had him open in photoshop already.

Next, go to Channels and select the channel that makes the skin color darkest. If you cannot find a channel tab, go to Window > Channel on the top menu bar.

Of course, this isn't enough, as he looks too pale to be black. But for some pictures, it turns out well first try. This is where we introduce the burn tool. If you can't find it, it probably is hiding behind the tool that looks like a ball on a stick. Right click that button to find the burn tool, which uses a hand icon.

After this, use the burn tool on the skin to make it darker. Eventually, it'll look a little something like this:

lmao! I might use this for Taeyeon.

huhlo
Post May 18, 2013 @ 11:48 pm

soshifly wrote:
huhlo wrote:First, open a picture of someone. In this case, I chose Chanyeol, because I had him open in photoshop already.

lmao! I might this for Taeyeon.

lol cx Thug life Taeng <3

soshifly
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:16 am

huhlo wrote:lol cx Thug life Taeng <3

took me forever to figure it out but here is choco taeng!

littlejay
Post May 19, 2013 @ 1:24 am

soshifly wrote:

racist

huhlo
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 3:12 pm

soshifly wrote:

lol That's adorable <33

penisslut
Post Jun 08, 2013 @ 3:14 pm

Look! I did it!

Block B ~ SNSD ~ Infinite ~ EXO ~ Beyonce ~ Twerking to Kissing You ~ Penis
bellamy
Post Jun 23, 2013 @ 4:00 pm

This is actually pretty damn offensive.

reporting.

nugu
Post Jun 23, 2013 @ 4:03 pm

This will turn bad quickly

Bifandom
Post Jun 23, 2013 @ 5:20 pm

See I thought this topic was talking about making them black like Mr.Popo, got me all excited and stuff.

Calannie
Post Jun 23, 2013 @ 5:33 pm

He doesn't look black, he looks like he got a bad tan at a tanning salon. lol

ayowaddupboredom
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:20 am

THEY'RE JUST BORN THAT WAY OTL

B.A.P~f(x)~Infinite~SNSD~Block B~SECRET~Zion.T~Epik High~Brown Eyed Girls~EXO~CNBLUE~Primary
Martin Freeman
generic
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 8:11 pm

I'm glad you've improved.

huhlo
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 9:45 pm

generic wrote:I'm glad you've improved.

I haven't done this in so long.
Shit, it's pretty convincing, too.