Selca vs. Selfie

Post selcas of kpop idols or yourself for feedback
Poll: Which do you prefer?
Selca [25] (86%)
Selfie [4] (14%)
Total votes : 29
littlejay
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 2:12 pm

Selca cause that's the what kpop fans and koreans call it. Selfie is more known world wide though.

Hoeke
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 2:14 pm

I like selca better because we haven't had a stupid selca war yet. Selfie wars are insane.

terucake
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 2:21 pm

I feel like my 12 year old sister when I say selfie

Kenjumma
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 2:22 pm

I prefer selca and I say selca but if I am near people who doesn't know kpop, I say selfie.

☆ SHINee | VIXX | EXO | Seo In Guk | Block B | BTOB ☆
InLoveWith2NE1
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 2:24 pm

When I hear "selfie", I think of an annoying group of drunk girls getting over-excited and snapping pictures at every chance they get..
When I hear "selca", I think of cute Korean guys/girls doing that puffy cheek thing they do in pictures.. and I think of KpopSelca too, of course. <3

So.. Selca wins for me. :lol: Haha

Calannie
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 3:58 pm

When I hear the word selfie, I think of some selfish bitch who's dying to be put on my shit list.

beul4h
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 4:24 pm

once i said selca in real life
i don't think anyone noticed >.>

but anyway i think selca sounds cooler than selfie
selfie sounds stupid

Bambified
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 5:43 pm

InLoveWith2NE1 wrote:When I hear "selfie", I think of an annoying group of drunk girls getting over-excited and snapping pictures at every chance they get..
When I hear "selca", I think of cute Korean guys/girls doing that puffy cheek thing they do in pictures.. and I think of KpopSelca too, of course. <3

So.. Selca wins for me. :lol: Haha

^This is my thought exactly, especially the first part. I cringe when I hear the word selfie.

And you are such a suck up lol

kurumi
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 5:49 pm

selfie just sounds like some word kindergarteners use like no selca bitch

u-gay
Pitu-chan
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 6:14 pm

For me selfie came out of no where and it sounds gross to me :nervous:

AussiEXOtic
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 6:19 pm

I prefer Selca.

Forever and always Bangtan Boys ♥ A.R.M.Y
solovely
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 6:22 pm

LOL of course us kpop fans are gonna use Selca. Besides when you hear or see someone say selca you know probably like kpop or something

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 6:34 pm

Selca>>>>>>>>

This isn't even biased, selfie sounds fucking gross...sounds like a self masturbation technique, whoever made that word take off is fucking dumb.

~St☆rlight~
littlejay
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 6:39 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Selca>>>>>>>>

This isn't even biased, selfie sounds fucking gross...sounds like a self masturbation technique, whoever made that word take off is fucking dumb.

I made that word after masturbating in front of a mirror.