Post selcas of kpop idols or yourself for feedback
Poll: Which do you prefer?
Selca [25] (86%)
Selfie [4] (14%)
Total votes : 29
InLoveWith2NE1
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 8:31 pm

Bambified wrote:
InLoveWith2NE1 wrote:SHOW SPOILER When I hear "selfie", I think of an annoying group of drunk girls getting over-excited and snapping pictures at every chance they get..
When I hear "selca", I think of cute Korean guys/girls doing that puffy cheek thing they do in pictures.. and I think of KpopSelca too, of course. <3

So.. Selca wins for me. :lol: Haha

^This is my thought exactly, especially the first part. I cringe when I hear the word selfie.

And you are such a suck up lol

I am not a suck up! I am just.. passing on a complimentary statement... okay I'm a suck up

dongsaeng
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 8:34 pm

sometimes i get torn between which one to say and the word selcie just comes out

Bambified
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 9:36 pm

InLoveWith2NE1 wrote:
Bambified wrote:
InLoveWith2NE1 wrote:SHOW SPOILER When I hear "selfie", I think of an annoying group of drunk girls getting over-excited and snapping pictures at every chance they get..
When I hear "selca", I think of cute Korean guys/girls doing that puffy cheek thing they do in pictures.. and I think of KpopSelca too, of course. <3

So.. Selca wins for me. :lol: Haha

^This is my thought exactly, especially the first part. I cringe when I hear the word selfie.

And you are such a suck up lol

I am not a suck up! I am just.. passing on a complimentary statement... okay I'm a suck up

Admitting it is the first step to rehabilitation :lol:

generic
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 9:39 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Selca>>>>>>>>

This isn't even biased, selfie sounds fucking gross...sounds like a self masturbation technique, whoever made that word take off is fucking dumb.

omg

Tatsu
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 9:39 pm

I'm used to selca, so I've just always used it. I guess I prefer it more.

Noona
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 9:50 pm

I'm used to saying selfie but I prefer selca because it seems more classy idk

:^)
UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 10:52 pm

Ain't nobody got time for dat lol. hehe just kidding selca obvi

Yaayanee
Post Jan 24, 2014 @ 11:08 pm

It's literally the same thing. I don't understand this question or these responses.

BuYong
Post Jan 25, 2014 @ 2:52 am

i had no idea they call it selfie.. the fuck? it's called selca ugh..

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 25, 2014 @ 6:26 pm

Yaayanee wrote:It's literally the same thing. I don't understand this question or these responses.

Yes they are the same, but Selfies are taken by preteens or Paris Hilton on Twitter and Selcas are taken by boss b*tches and posted on K-pop sites ......like instagram.

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 25, 2014 @ 6:42 pm

Sonni_Daze wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:It's literally the same thing. I don't understand this question or these responses.

Yes they are the same, but Selfies are taken by preteens or Paris Hilton on Twitter and Selcas are taken by boss b*tches and posted on K-pop sites ......like instagram.

True dat true dat

Lol

littlejay
Post Jan 25, 2014 @ 6:50 pm

2 people voted for selfie on a kpop community like KPS?! >:{

ImAShawolForOnew
Post Jan 25, 2014 @ 6:56 pm

Selfie sounds silly, I pick Selca over Selfie any day.