Back to Top!
Search found more than 3316 matches
hangulover Hi, I'm hangulover

My life was seriously boring without all of you

I missed you, and now I finally found you

Since I never introduced myself before (here, or in any other forums you might now my username from)

So I'm from Brazil, my name is Marina, I like k-hip hop and r&b, also indie and of course pop

My ultimate bias is Kim Heechul, my favorite rookie is Mr.Mr, my favorite company is Brand New Music
I'm really peaceful, so I won't call your bias names to piss you off or anything like that

Anything else I should say? I don't think so...
That's it, let's get along well <3
Post subject: So this is where everyone's at Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:19 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover
heedicktator wrote:OMG YAY ANOTHER PETAL
stay away from oppa

yaaay :33

huhlo wrote:I will suffocate you with love.

I'm ready for that :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:22 pm
hangulover

who is Philtre though?
Post subject: Such a beautiful MV Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:32 pm
hangulover It should be at noon, right?
that means 40 min left
Jump to post Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 6:22 pm
hangulover About the dance... I think you should get used to it XD
It's like their trendmark
You should check out their covers on their youtube channel, in their Music Note videos they do one cover a week

This song is not their best, but imo this MV is really amazing
I was stunned the first time I saw it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmvbfT9HHbc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cRoQ4cLgrE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNiLSb2_kL0
Post subject: Re: WHY DID I NEVER KNOW THEM BEFORE Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 6:39 pm
hangulover isn't it released already?

Post subject: Re: Beast - 괜찮겠니/Will you be alright? (Snippet) Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 6:47 pm
hangulover aka my husband
I'm so jealous

he looks so good
sobsss

I MISS MR.MR SO MUCH JUST COME BACK ALREADY
Post subject: DIA releases MV starring MR.MR's Jin Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:07 pm
hangulover As I said on akp before, I don't think it's SM's privilege. YG, JYP, Cube and others have been doing the same. You can see that their title songs all have similar features to it. It's like the 'formula' for the title songs choice is different now. They have catchy choruses, easy lyrics to sing to, simple beats, etc.
That's how they do a single that's going to be promoted. It's not SM changing, the market tendency is changing. You can see that almost all of the big companies releases this and last year had sort of negative feedback. 2NE1's I Love You, SNSD's I Got a Boy, Suju's Sexy, Free & Single, 4minute's What's Your Name, Miss A's I Don't Need a Man...

They all got pretty much the same reactions. People saying that they're generic, or just plain bad, while some fans say that it need to 'grow on them' but it's not bad, people defending it by saying it's catchy, and people just hating for no reason.

One thing that is certain is that none of the songs cited were the best from their respective albums, but it's just that companies are changing their way of choosing their title songs, that's my opinion.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:41 pm
hangulover aw, my Fly to the Sky feels :(
I'm glad he didn't do it

I always loved Hwanhee and Brians' frindship, even though they had their fights...
I wish Fly to the Sky could have been together for more time

don't ever think about killing yourself again, Brian
I hope things are better for him, now <3
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 5:47 pm
hangulover First I'm really sorry... I bet all of you are tired of seeing EXO threads, as I am tired myself, but I would like to share some of my thoughts anyway, because I'll end up never doing if I keep worrying with what people will think about it

But before saying anything I have a question... was the Hug version released too? I wanted to hear the non title songs in chinese also, but I couldn't find it

Now I'll talk a little about Wolf... I won't say much because it's a matter of taste, if you can go through the whole song without laughing, your win XD
But in my opinion, it's not a bad choice as a title track, as SM have been choosing catchy and fun songs as title tracks, this is for sure the catchiest song of the album, not thinking about quality. It's also a good performance song, their comeback stage was really amusing to watch, and I like the dance.
I also really like Luhan's and Baekhyun's parts... I think it could have been a good song if it wasn't so funny because of the saranghaeyo part, the engrish chorus and the awooo, lol. As for their hairstyles... they totally messed Yixing's up, omg. Also Kai. I actually have nothing against Sehun's rainbow hair. The rest of them look good, specially Baekhyun and Tao. The MV was okay, I went to the chinese version hoping that the saranghaeyo would sound less funny in chinese... but they kept it LOL

It's hard to decide my favorite song from the album. I liked all of the non title tracks with no exception.
Baby Don't Cry is awesome, as expected. I'm not into ballads anymore, but I'm sure I'll listen to this one a lot. It has colours to it, it's not just a plain and boring ballad.

Peter Pan and 365 are fresh songs, easy to listen to, and I like this kind of style. I don't care if people compare it to One Direction, they aren't the owners of this kind of music.

Don't Go and Black Pearl are just awesome. I think these two are fighting for the first postion in my heart.

I'm glad that they released My Lady as a full song, it sounds really good.

Does anyone know if they are promoting another song together with Wolf? Because I think it would be awesome if they promoted Let Out The Beast as well. It suits their concept and is a good song too.

Oh, and I think that they should release another MV for one of the other tracks, like Infinite H released Special Girl first and Without You later.
But overall, this album is really awesome, I wish I could order it :c
Post subject: Some of my thoughts + a question Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:15 pm
hangulover Kai's hair was actually nice ^^ on par with Lay though.. he should never go blonde.... ever ;~;

I liked LOTB, but I liked the demo better.. can't wait for the performance anyway. And I agree Wolf wasn't the worst choice, but the artist in me feels sad that it was more about the reaction to the song rather than the song itself >_> what could anyone have expected anyway, it's K-pop.

Black Pearl all the way~

OMG tell me that it's really Beenzino on your sig
I like you already <3

EDIT: ooh you're mawneekuh lol
that makes sense now, I liked you before already XD
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:23 pm
hangulover You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:08 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:14 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:17 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:22 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:24 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:26 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:30 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:32 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:35 pm