Back to Top!
Search found more than 6248 matches
Kihaegirl Heechul biased? I love you already. Enjoy your stay~
Post subject: Re: So this is where everyone's at Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:28 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Gyoshido Change your DP. Someone else uses it and it confuses the HELL out of me XD
lol, sure...
I didn't see anyone using it, I just got here XD I'll change it soon

Mr.Mr is my favorite rookie group, too! :smooch:
SERIOUSLY?
LEMME LOVE YA :33
Yeh don't worry, it's just confusing XD Don't read names, I look at DPs to tell me who made a post O-o
Post subject: Re: So this is where everyone's at Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:25 pm
huhlo
hangulover wrote:
heedicktator wrote:OMG YAY ANOTHER PETAL
stay away from oppa

yaaay :33

huhlo wrote:I will suffocate you with love.

I'm ready for that :smooch:

Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:24 pm
thisname1 Mr.Mr is my favorite rookie group, too! :smooch:
Post subject: Re: So this is where everyone's at Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:21 pm
HEECHUL IS BEAUTIFUL
HELLO HOWRE YOU
Post subject: Re: So this is where everyone's at Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:21 pm
heedicktator OMG YAY ANOTHER PETAL
stay away from oppa
Post subject: Re: So this is where everyone's at Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:20 pm
rodkrann

What do you guys think? I think this will be good imo
Post subject: B2ST - Will You Be Alright? [Special Video] Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:11 pm
Gyoshido
t-errorist wrote:lol
i had no idea they were having a comeback

it sounds good. hopefully it's better than their last title song (idk what it's called)

Their last title track was their best one...same with the whole album...lol
Post subject: Re: B2ST - Will You Be Alright? Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:15 pm
huhlo Yesung's dream.
Jump to post Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:33 pm
Kimochi
They didn't with fiction, due to Sistar 19 and Lonely, they're the 2nd male group to ever do so...
Post subject: So B2ST finally got their first roof hit Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 3:39 pm
liin810
Post subject: Re: What Kpop song are you listening to right now???? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:22 am
iggyloves OMG !!! HANGULOVER?!?!?! YOU'RE HERE MY MISO <3 <3 <3

yes yes comeback MR.MR!!!
Post subject: Re: DIA releases MV starring MR.MR's Jin Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:09 pm
J-Arc
hangulover wrote:
iggyloves wrote:OMG !!! HANGULOVER?!?!?! YOU'RE HERE MY MISO <3 <3 <3

yes yes comeback MR.MR!!!

OMG YOU'RE HERE <3

I miss our MR.MR thread so much I can't even :c

Its a MISO reunion!

On another note, great song too
Post subject: Re: DIA releases MV starring MR.MR's Jin Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:13 pm
iggyloves
hangulover wrote:
J-Arc wrote:
hangulover wrote:
OMG YOU'RE HERE <3

I miss our MR.MR thread so much I can't even :c

Its a MISO reunion!

On another note, great song too

yeees I miss talking to other MISOs

yeah the song is good, it's really depressing though

i just listenned to it...and yes depressing lol
Post subject: Re: DIA releases MV starring MR.MR's Jin Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:23 pm
Kimochi But it's hard not to with bangtan...

Post subject: I usually don't try to stan group before they debut... Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 3:39 pm
Monica Can be found on a OTD post about Ryan Jhun's tweet discussing EXO leaks
http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/11197005.html?page=2#comments

Also, repeating what I said last night on exochoco, it needs to be said b/c I'm SMH at the OP right now....

I used to work for a music publication and am pretty well versed on the various leaks that happen in western music. From my experience and from what I know of the industry, 99% of leaks are on purpose . Even if they're taken down right away, even if the artists decries the leak (like what the producers are doing now), it's almost always labels doing it for publicity .

Hacking an industry computer is actually harder than people think (aka impossible). Leaks create hype.... ALWAYS. Record labels know that if a person isn't going to pay for music, they aren't going to pay for music, regardless of when it comes out. This is how labels have adapted to the "internet age". Also, I've been a SM stan for like going on 5 years now, and SM is AIRTIGHT. Nothing gets out unless they want it out. Now with a "leak" this massive (practice video, snippets, now full album) there's absolutely no way this was some intrepid saesang hackers, JUST. NOT. POSSIBLE.

This generates hype, regardless of what you may ~feel~, it does. You think back in March, the demo leaked accidentally??? Nope. That was coordinated. Why don't you think SM (not the producers who don't work for the company) haven't said anything regarding a supposed massive security breach of information. SM knows that the fans will buy the music anyway and that people who are going to download the music illegally will do it whether it's May 27th or July 27th.

In addition, two huge albums recently came out from HUGE western artists (Daft Punk and Vampire Weekend) both allowed their full albums to be streamed online weeks before the official release. And the data is now coming through that this method of promotion will actually INCREASE their total sales. It widens recognition and generates news. This wasn't an accident, so please guys, please stop demonizing the fans, they're doing what SM wants them to do, and I suppose, by extension, what EXO wants them to do.

*jazz hands*

I honestly have no position on 'leaking', but I thought this was interesting to ponder even though there aren't too many sources to back it up. Doesn't seem too far-fetched.
--
--
Truekma about 2660...
bearing in mind that some of these are lives but...still...
Jump to post Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:12 am
taeny13 Infinite H's fly high
Post subject: Re: Your fav album this year so far? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 5:12 pm
heedicktator Put Heechul in it
Post subject: I have a solution for EXO's problematic MV Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:13 am
J-Arc I think I skipped a week. Oh well

DIA's Breaking Up! Beautiful, beautiful song, yet oh so sad. MR.MR's Jin is the handsome male lead, for those who are wondering

Post subject: J-Arc's Soloist Song of the Week Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:41 pm