Back to Top!
Search found 130 matches
FreakyDeakyMonster LC9!!!! *O* LOVE 'EM. :3
Post subject: Re: Has any rookie group this year stolen your heart? Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 3:38 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
FreakyDeakyMonster MaMa Beat is nothing like Warrior. :3
Post subject: Re: Is "Mama Beat" really that similar to "Warrior" Posted: Jun 16, 2013 @ 3:26 am
FreakyDeakyMonster Someone to be as caring as Dara is, as swaggy as CL is, as cute as Bommie is, as talented in rapping as Miryo is, to look alike Ga In, and to be as funny as Hyoyeon. ._____. ^^
Post subject: Re: What are the qualities you look for a friend? Posted: Jun 16, 2013 @ 3:44 am
FreakyDeakyMonster I DON'T FIND THOSE TWO SIMILAR AT ALL. The closest they can get,they are all in the same conutry and it's KPOP idol bands both. :3

And,I don't want to compare Kai's rapping to Gukie's rapping or Zelo's rapping,cause,It's funny,they are NOT SIMILAR at all. But,If there is some actual rapping and good rapping,that's BYG,and not Kai.. :3 Sorry. But for rookies they are good. :D

After all,my opinion is that 'Wolf' isn't better than 'One Shot'.
Post subject: Re: Why EXO "WOLF" is better than B.A.P "One Shot." Posted: Jun 16, 2013 @ 3:32 am
FreakyDeakyMonster N to the O! :'D It wouldn't be funny if we both be girls,it just ain't the same. :'D
Post subject: Re: Would you turn gay/straight for your bias? Posted: Jun 16, 2013 @ 3:01 am
FreakyDeakyMonster To me,Key always looked and acted kinda gayish,and Jonghyun was just doing fanservice,so I think Key is gay and Jonghyun is straight, and others in SHINee are also straight. Just a fanservice. ;D

And TOP,Idk he maybe seems to be bisexual,but I actually have never thought of him that way,although he seems kinda like that,Idk. :3
Post subject: Re: K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ? Posted: Jun 16, 2013 @ 3:23 am
Jump to post Posted:
Global announcementJump to topic
FreakyDeakyMonster I didn't like anybody when they debuted,and now I'm in love with Kris! *o*
Post subject: Re: which exo members did you like when they first debuted? and now? Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:53 am
FreakyDeakyMonster Guys,it's not that Korean standards are low,it's just, 95% of Korean girls are soo skinny and uncurvy. :3 Soo whenever one girls looks alittle curvier than others,BAM! they call her CURVY. :3

In my opinion, Lee Hyori looks 'the curviest' maybe. :3 Besides,where I live,girls my age around 14-15 are curvier that anyone in KPOP. :')
Post subject: Re: Am I the only person that thinks Yuri doesn't have curves? Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 5:14 am
FreakyDeakyMonster BEG. <3

I have fallen in love with my beautiful ladies. :3
Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite Nega Network artist? Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 12:34 pm
FreakyDeakyMonster
Cuquri wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:I just like Junsu

For now...

When you start loving him,it ain't no stopping,dude. It's a maze without exit.
Post subject: Re: how does to feel staning a useless member in a group? Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 12:45 pm
FreakyDeakyMonster
minkwon2 wrote:
FreakyDeakyMonster wrote:
Cuquri wrote:For now...

When you start loving him,it ain't no stopping,dude. It's a maze without exit.

this^^

i don't even know life right now

i just know junsu

I feel you. <3
Post subject: Re: how does to feel staning a useless member in a group? Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 12:55 pm
FreakyDeakyMonster Actually,I do...

I feel like a shit when I see that EXO is being compared to DBSK. -.- WTF!? They are rookies,and not just them,nobody can't ever be what DBSK is,nobody can't be better than them! >.<

WE ARE ALL HUMANS HERE. Saying EXO is better than DBSK is like saying that some of us people is better than God. :)
FreakyDeakyMonster Actually,I do...

I feel like a shit when I see that EXO is being compared to DBSK. -.- WTF!? They are rookies,and not just them,nobody can't ever be what DBSK is,nobody can't be better than them! >.<

WE ARE ALL HUMANS HERE. Saying EXO is better than DBSK is like saying that some of us people is better than God. :)

huh

being compared to DBSK??? That's ridiculous. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

BRB

Laughing
my
ass
off

It would be more understandable if they was compared to Super Junior.

Laugh all you can,but there are some immature Exotics who compare them to DBSK.
They shouldn't even be compared to SuJu! They are rookies,and as well I said for DBSK,comparing EXO to DBSK is like comparing some human to God.
They should compare them to rookies,not profesionals and gods in KPOP. -.-
FreakyDeakyMonster BB will never be replaced so I don't have to worry about them

Someone (I forgot who) and I were having a convo about the older 2ne1 members possibly facing the risk of replacement soon. I'd cry if that ever did happen. T.T

That is true about 2NE1.. There are 2 girls trainees now for 2NE1,look up on YG Ent. Wikipedia page......
FreakyDeakyMonster BB will never be replaced so I don't have to worry about them

Someone (I forgot who) and I were having a convo about the older 2ne1 members possibly facing the risk of replacement soon. I'd cry if that ever did happen. T.T

That is true about 2NE1.. There are 2 girls trainees now for 2NE1,look up on YG Ent. Wikipedia page......

OMG what
I looked but I didn't find anything :-?

YG Trainees[edit]

Current Trainees[edit]
Female[edit]
Kim Eun Bi (1993) - vocalist; 6th place on Superstar K2
Jennie Kim (1996) - rapper, vocalist; appeared in G-Dragon's MV "That XX"; featured on Lee Hi's song "Special"
Pranpriya 'Lalisa' Manoban (1997) - dancer; From Thailand
Kim Ji Soo (1995) - vocalist
Kwon Dahyun (1995) - dancer, rapper; Winner of YG - Def Audition
Cho Miyeon - YG New girl group' trainee
Im Soo ah (2000) - Musical Actress Choi Jung Won' Daughter. Future 2NE1 Trainee
Yoon Jungeun - YG New girl group' trainee
Kim SoEun. Went to Joy Dance Plugin
Park Eunji , Future 2NE1 Trainee
Kim Seo young , Future 2NE1 Trainee
FreakyDeakyMonster

OMG what
I looked but I didn't find anything :-?

YG Trainees[edit]

Current Trainees[edit]
Female[edit]
Kim Eun Bi (1993) - vocalist; 6th place on Superstar K2
Jennie Kim (1996) - rapper, vocalist; appeared in G-Dragon's MV "That XX"; featured on Lee Hi's song "Special"
Pranpriya 'Lalisa' Manoban (1997) - dancer; From Thailand
Kim Ji Soo (1995) - vocalist
Kwon Dahyun (1995) - dancer, rapper; Winner of YG - Def Audition
Cho Miyeon - YG New girl group' trainee
Im Soo ah (2000) - Musical Actress Choi Jung Won' Daughter. Future 2NE1 Trainee
Yoon Jungeun - YG New girl group' trainee
Kim SoEun. Went to Joy Dance Plugin
Park Eunji , Future 2NE1 Trainee
Kim Seo young , Future 2NE1 Trainee

OMG
what is this
what
WHAT

List of YG female trainees :3
FreakyDeakyMonster

Laugh all you can,but there are some immature Exotics who compare them to DBSK.
They shouldn't even be compared to SuJu! They are rookies,and as well I said for DBSK,comparing EXO to DBSK is like comparing some human to God.
They should compare them to rookies,not profesionals and gods in KPOP. -.-

I don't even get why fans compare groups esp rookies with established groups.

Neither do I,but,they are just immature fans who don't understand that group like DBSK and others can't be compared to rookies nor other groups with different music style. -.-
FreakyDeakyMonster
heedicktator wrote:
FreakyDeakyMonster wrote:
heedicktator wrote:
OMG
what is this
what
WHAT

List of YG female trainees :3

no no but like
is that real?