Back to Top!
Search found 30 matches
PhoenixVFIRE You both are annoying twats that should learn to take a fucking joke when you see it instead getting all pissy about every fucking thing that someone says.

http://i.imgur.com/JUnprmc.gif

Seriously, almost every time I see your dp and your comments I'm like...

http://i.imgur.com/VkbZez0.gif
Post subject: Re: Bash a member you don't like but don't mention them. Posted: Jul 17, 2013 @ 2:06 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
SirTomfoolery I hate people.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 19, 2013 @ 12:09 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
DragonFury
Sugar_doll wrote:
kurumi wrote:eat pancakes


I don't like pancakes.

You disgust me.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 19, 2013 @ 2:02 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
kurumi RANIA
I loved just go and some other songs the album just go was on (idk what the album was called) i really cant say much about rania, i only like a few songs from them. i know dr. feel good was popular but i never really cared for it. im open to rania in the future, if they have come out with something i like.
i dont really follow girl groups so ill never learn any members names or anything, just listen to their songs.
Post subject: Re: Say a group and I'll tell you what I think about them. Posted: Jul 19, 2013 @ 3:01 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Agri
FreakyDeakyMonster wrote:I will not let them to take my Jae,noo... T.T


Poor thing T.T
Post subject: Re: Junsu & Jaejoong to enlist Posted: Jul 19, 2013 @ 6:12 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Agri
FreakyDeakyMonster wrote:
Agri wrote:
FreakyDeakyMonster wrote:I will not let them to take my Jae,noo... T.T


Poor thing T.T


I'm going to kidnap him from military,yes. :grin:

Whatever it takes cupcake <3
Post subject: Re: Junsu & Jaejoong to enlist Posted: Jul 19, 2013 @ 7:25 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
HyungKiller
FreakyDeakyMonster wrote:You're totes adorable. ^^ And I don't understand what was all this for,but your totes adorable. <3


Awwe thank you~ ^.^
It was just to clear up some misunderstandings people have had with my looks.
Post subject: Re: I am Posted: Jul 23, 2013 @ 7:19 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
SassyFruitCake once this bitch decided to sit in my seat in drama so i asked her to move politely several times but she wouldnt.
then the hoe said that my name wasnt on the seat and for some reason i fucking lost it and grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face into the table, and then proceeded to chuck her pencil case across the classroom.
she started crying and then moved.
#thuglife
Jump to post Posted: Jul 24, 2013 @ 5:56 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
AussiEXOtic
FreakyDeakyMonster wrote:I feel weird,cause when I look at him I don't feel the same like you people... He's jus meh,nothing special..


Lucky. You don't get ruined by him. I wish i was like that. lol >.<
Post subject: Re: Luhan is still my ultimate bias is just that..... Posted: Aug 11, 2013 @ 12:19 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover of course it's Donglim's


Jump to post Posted: Aug 22, 2013 @ 2:57 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
justica Kinda obvious which ones are about me, but meh... it's okay... it would have been better if people actually tagged the person who they were calling out... at least it's not indirect dissing/bashing which is a really low and cowardly way of displaying deteste...
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2012/96548508.gif
Post subject: Re: Bash a member you don't like but don't mention them. Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 4:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
isthisthekrustykrab Jpop songs are boring and little kiddie, there's hardly any actual talent and they aren't anything special look-wise
Post subject: Re: Official Bash the fuck out of Jpop thread Posted: Aug 24, 2013 @ 7:34 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
damianb Why exactly is F(x) called Asia's Pop Dancing Group?

Can someone explain it cause I don't get it.

#1 - Only Luna and Vic can actually dance
#2 - Just because they danced in rain one time doesn't make them phenomenal ( IIRC Shinee danced in rainy weather as well ).
#3 - None of their past or present choreography has been that hard. I mean this isn't SNSD we're talking about.

One more thing, SM clearly has no clue what they wanna do with F(X). Yes their "Pink Tape" album is awesome ! But they as a group do not stand out to me at least. They blend in with the rest of the 100s kpop girl groups.
Luna is the only really talented member of the group yet she's the 'Hyoyeon of F(x)'.
Krystal sounds so much like Jessica that it's disturbing.
Amber needs to stop with this gender fuck gimmick. It's old ! Oh and she needs to zip her lip and stop rapping. Why do something you're not good at?
Sulli is probably the most untalented visual ever ! Now that she got all that fat sucked out of her she looks somewhat good, but before that she looked creepy as fuck ! She still needs to get something done to her face.
Oh and what's Victoria good besides dance? Cause it sure isn't singing.

Bottom line is this, there's nothing special or unique about F(x). Just because they have someone who looks like a butch lesbian it doesn't make em special. Following that theory NU'EST fans can say that NU'EST is unique because of Ren.
Post subject: Re: Official Bash the fuck out of Kpop thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 4:54 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
mentalxfiction
Kikwang - annoying. If somebody is hot and beautiful in Beast,that's fucking Hyunseung. :smooch:

Fucking CEO of Dr. Music,why you let Rania be underestimated while they are so talented!? DAFUQ is wrong with you,man. Oh yeah,and that MTV thing... Nahh,you didn't even make them success on Korean market,and you're trying to win America.. Just no.

Damn straight!

And yeah he totally let Rania go to waste, they're so talented. Those girls are BARELY promoted. How much variety have they done?? I don't even watch shows but at least they should be promoted.
Post subject: Re: Official Bash the fuck out of Kpop thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 5:21 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
KevinWoo
Infamous wrote:I thought it was more like this

there are gangs here.
in these gangs there are certain members who will say certain things and will always have their crew to back them up.
Post subject: Re: There is too much user dick sucking on KPS Posted: Aug 24, 2013 @ 11:57 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
jsa I really hate when I disagree with someone and then about 3 others who I know associate with said person show up just to tell me I'm wrong.

Which actually doesn't really happen to me much, but I see it happen to other people.
Jump to post Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 12:10 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
minkwon2 I still think it's kind of funny that people give EXO shit for being a "carbon copy of suju" when that's pretty much what every group is of each other. The only group I can think of that doesn't have a second version of itself is BEG. Even Spica and Ladies Code are pretty close to each other (all capable singers, one mostly outshines the rest. Sojung and Boa). This is kpop were talking about here, when the fuck did groups come up with new concepts.
And yes, SHINee was a second attempt at DBSK.

Also I can't help but facepalm at the people who give EXO shit because they look "prepubescent" or whatever. Like sure, kpop is somewhat about looks for certain fans, but you're seriously going to dislike them as a group because they don't look old enough to fuck? Like, are you serious right now? And besides, I still fail to see how Lay, Kris, Kai, or even Sehun look prepubescent. At all.

And then theres the saesang thing. WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM. OH MY GOD. Every two seconds I see something reblogged about fighting against saesangs and not reblogging saesang type photos to give them a reason to stop taking those photos and I hear people ranting about the saesangs all the time that are exotics. Believe me, I could make my way around a keyboard for a long ass time when it comes to these fucking low life cunts. I don't understand why some people act like we approve of these assholes. And yes, on this forum, we ask not to generalize us because we're all like you. Just... talking about kpop on a kpop forum and we happen to like EXO too..... :-?
The way EXO was marketed by SM caused this. Tbh, the only person's fault this is, is the saesangs themselves.

And my god, the fact that EXO actually gets hate because of the saesangs. Do you fucking realize how much the saesangs affect them? And how they actually came out with a statement about how much it's changed their fear level, happiness, and personalities? Kyungsoo was the biggest ball of sunshine during their mama era and now the dude barely even smiles or says anything. These fuckers have made EXO actually scared of their fans.

Like fuck, it's ridiculous.

Oh, and yes, they're popular because they're in SM. D E A L W I T H I T. They were the ones that auditioned and signed with SM, trained for in the training rooms for hours upon hours of their day just like every other fucking kpop group, and went in the studios and recorded their songs. My god, other rookies knew how hard it was going to be when they signed and debuted with an unrecognized copy. Stop playing them like they're the fucking victims. Sure, it sucks that a lot of them just debuted and disappeared because they couldn't get attention. But that's sadly how the system works. Not EXO's fault.

Also, a lot of non exotics don't know this, but Suho had been training with SM for 7 years. He actually got to see all of SHINee debut and was even somewhat around for Suju's debut and he didn't get casted out all the way up until 2012. It's not the easiest path being in SM. SM groups work just as hard as everyone else.

Oh and yes, we know a few members aren't super talented, but don't try to come to me and tell me they're the only group like that. Not every member has to be swimming with talent for you to appreciate the group and their music as a whole.

In short, the amount of hate this group gets for basically being a part of SM is pretty fucking ridiculous
Post subject: Re: Official Bash the fuck out of Kpop thread Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 8:44 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Cuquri eggies thank you for mentioning Sulli (she needs to get her act together) and Yonghwa cuz I was gonna say the same thing...
now speaking of another idol actor

I do not get.. I REALLY DO NOT GET WHAT IS SO DAMN INTERESTING ABOUT KIM HYUN JOONG

I REALLY DON'T
HE'S NOT HANDSOME
HIS ACTING IS SHIT
AND NO I AIN'T GONNA BE SAYING NICE STUFF ABOUT HIS SINGING OR RAPPING EITHER!

I also don't get why people say Niel is cute... ARE FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?! CUTE?!
WITH THOSE LIPS?
I also dislike his voice.. I can't say much about his technique cuz I don't listen to Teen Top, but yeah one of the reason is because Niel's voice is so unappealing.

MINHO!
You are sad case of idol trying out acting
You're majoring in acting and even then.. oh god.. Please dont act.. please..
You too Taec.. actually.. all of 2PM (although I heard great reviews of Junho, so him I might be nice to)
Jump to post Posted: Aug 26, 2013 @ 9:45 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
damianb

6. [+57, -17] Korea's best girl group is not SISTAR but SNSD... No matter how much popularity SISTAR achieves, they have a long way to go if they want to catch up with SNSD.


Excuse me ? Hyorin alone > SNSD in terms of vocal talent.
Looks like some Ksones are pressed.

I've been saying it all along, SISTAR does well digitally now because they're popular among the general public, but they don't have a large fanclub.
So the group itself might not be that popular but their songs are really popular.
SISTAR is not like one of those groups that tops the charts and win with the shittiest song released , like SUJU did with Sexy Free And Single or EXO did with Wolf.
Also one more thing companies giving away free tickets is nothing new. Cube has been doing that.
Why do you think that they cancelled BEAST's "Beautiful Show" ? No one was buying their tickets cuz no one from CUBE is really that popular internationally. They even gave away tickets for their United Cube London concert.
Post subject: Re: Yikes SISTAR... (NB) Posted: Oct 12, 2013 @ 9:52 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
PhoenixVFIRE OMGOSdhfhasdirfasevvrfnuasdgfsdif

BLOCK B 1ST WIN!#!#!$62vhq8tj7esuifvs



Congratz BBC's <3
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Oct 12, 2013 @ 11:50 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic

All times are UTC - 8 hours