Back to Top!
Search found 535 matches
SeasonJ Hello ST★RLIGHTs! Can I join this thread? I'm a huge VIXX fan - Leo is my bias, he is just too adorable!

Their Show Champion comeback was the best so far, I think. I loved the black/white costume editing.

Guess what? VIXX will be on After School Club next week! I can't wait to see how much English they speak on it!
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 2:44 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
SeasonJ Hyde album jacket photo shoot -

Making of Hyde MV -

Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 3:47 am
SeasonJ lol, Ravi... Totally mesmerized by a fanboy.

Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 3:52 pm
SeasonJ Hi fellow BBCs... I don't post often on this forum (or on any forum), but I just wanted to drop in and share in supporting Block B.

I feel incredibly sad and confused today, this news is just too much for me to process right now. I'm not usually a terribly emotional person, but Block B helped get me through a very rough time in my life, for which I am forever grateful, no matter what happens going forward. They gave me strength and hope when I was in a very dark place, and I wish there was some way I could return that gift to them now.

On one hand, I am proud of these boys for trying to do the right thing, and now for following though with refusing to return to their shitty company and insisting on promoting themselves.. on the other hand I am very worried.. about everything..

I have no idea what Stardom hopes to achieve by refusing to nullify their contract. Yes, Block B is their most successful group by a longshot, but Block B has made their intentions clear. They are not going to promote under Stardom, so what do they hope to gain from Block B now? Are they just being douchebags and trying to ruin this group by refusing to let them (potentially) sign with another company? No one gains anything in this situation.

Argh, this is a rough day (month/year/+). Stay strong BBCs!
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 5:53 pm
SeasonJ You should post more often, it's nice to see people showing their support.
I have no idea what Stardom hopes to achieve either at this point, but whatever happens with Block B, I'll support them.

...off topic, you like VIXX? ^_^

Thanks, you all are so nice. BBCs are the best, I swear..

And, yes. I like VIXX (it's mostly Leo's fault). Not liking VIXX is like not liking puppies or ice cream; hard to comprehend. Block B is my favorite group, but I'm a ST☆RLIGHT and Buster, too.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:34 pm
SeasonJ So, hypothetically, Block B might be picked up by a different company after the nullification of their contract with Stardom happens. Which company would you like it to be? A lot of people are saying YG, but I dont think that would pan out properly. My delulu wants them to go with TSEnt. because I think they'd give Block B the right amount of freedom with their style, and, y'know, they'd get paid. I want them to take a break first, though. All the stress of the past 3-4 years will catch up with them unless they slow down for a while.

Complete fantasy, but I'd love to see them with Jungle.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:24 pm
SeasonJ
ayowaddupboredom wrote:
KBeatZ wrote:JUNGLE ENT... Musically, Its right up their alley anyways...

that's true, I'm not sure how Jungle would go managing an idol group, but the music would be amazing. Mind you, they do have M.I.B, don't they? Or is my memory really bad...

Yes, M.I.B is with Jungle.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:26 pm
SeasonJ
I don't lol It hurts me so ;3;

Yeah, and it sucks because I love big dogs. Most of the time, anyway. I'm wary of them since a husky nearly killed my chihuahua a while back.
Haha that's so funny :p I chose the chihuahua, too. She walks around like a pirate because of her injuries from the husky attack. She also snorts like a pig XD

I'm only wary of Alsatians because one attacked me when I was little, but apart from that... :3
N'awww! Dogs make funny noises in general, one of mine makes breathy, Darth Vader style noises when he wants you to pay attention to him.
Dog snorty noises are cute - especially when they snuggle up to you!

Go to bed, if you haven't already ^_^ it's late.
Night Night Amheo <3 and whoever else I missed that went to sleep. It's taking me like eight times to press submit for this to work.

My dog is an Alsatian (German Shepherd), and she's a sweetheart, my best friend, really. She is loyal to me 100% (she likes my boyfriend, but will not tolerate us arguing, and always takes my side, lol). They are super protective, as they have been bred to be, and a Alsatian owner needs to be considerate of that at all times.

Where I live, it's pit bulls that you have to be wary about. 9 out of 10 are fantastic dogs, but the 1 that isn't is dangerous (and it's always the owner's fault). I have been charged twice by pit bulls - the first time I was able to stop the damn dog by making high pitched noises and calling it a "good boy". I basically went all aegyo on that dog and it worked.. Some dogs just crave praise. The second time I got bitten pretty bad and had to get stitches. The owners got rid of the dog shortly after (not sure what they did with it), but I still love all dogs. Different breeds have different personality traits, but it's up to dog owners to work with their breeds and raise good dogs. Dogs are smart and are just really bored most of the time.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 2:54 am
SeasonJ This is one of my favorite Block B variety cuts. When Hyeong Don calls out Kyung for his awkward dancing and so Kyung dances again and still fails.. His "what am I doing wrong?" expression is priceless. "Are you hungry? Is this the problem? Do you need food?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYi1rhenkgs
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:57 am
SeasonJ Another one of my favorites.

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 3:25 pm
SeasonJ
doyouwannabe wrote:
SeasonJ wrote:Lol at 0:31 that guy is just like 'wtf is he doing?'

I know, right?

He's done Hot Pink a bunch of times, but just came up with Red on the spot, I think. P.O just kills me.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 3:30 pm
SeasonJ New couple alert: Leo & Lay.
http://yfrog.com/scaled/landing/876/mj6fut.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/39c61367c52021b215a5e8db36eecb3c/tumblr_mo4b9guj8d1qgtseno1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/39c61367c52021b215a5e8db36eecb3c/tumblr_mo4b9guj8d1qgtseno1_250.gif

<3
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 5:55 am
SeasonJ Good morning everyone.

omg - amheo! Great job updating the op with mixtapes and collabs. It looks like you really worked hard on that and it's awesome! I'm going to have so much fun making playlists. Thank you! <3
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:26 am
SeasonJ I agree - VIXX has MTV Diary and three quarters of them don't have subs. Others are watching it without subs but I just can't.
Aww, watch it anyway. I mean, does stuff like this really need subs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH_NbMcICRs

BTS - I'm super excited! I pre-ordered 2Cool as soon as it was available on yesasia (I'm claiming Suga. Or maybe V..)
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 4:58 pm
SeasonJ How can I continue to live when he's like this??!

Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:23 pm
SeasonJ That watch looks really freaking awesome. I would totally buy it... If it wouldn't completely clean out my bank account. T.T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I've been watching a lot of stuff on Vixx and I found a video where Vixx is at Otakon 2012 in Baltimore. Really?? I was supposed to go last year T.T I didn't know that they came to the US! Was this a big thing for them or was it because they'd only debuted a few months prior? I checked Otakon's schedule for this year and they won't be attending. I just thought I needed to share my fangirling for a minute :mesmer:

They came to the US twice in 2012. Otakon in Baltimore and KCON in LA. Not bad for first year rookies! The VIXX TV episodes from Otakon are really cute. It was most of the members first trip abroad, and they were like, "Oh! Look, an American truck! Look at all the trees! It's the Hard Rock Cafe!!"
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:16 am
SeasonJ Halp... I cannot stop watching these Leo fan sign videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NPCoweUFJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=L_vlTs7eCiE&NR=1

I'm getting scared that I won't ever be able to escape this. Why is is so damn beautiful?! Halp, please, guys.

:please:
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:21 pm
SeasonJ What's this now? All kinds of BBCs in here. (not surprised, we have great taste).

I've got to go back and read this whole thread... Does anyone know where Rap Monster is from? He's got American / Canadian English down. I just accidentally googled "Rape Monster". Horrible things appeared.

Why are these boys so fucking cute?

I do not need another bias group. Oops, it might be too late.

We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2 is my new jam.

That is all.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:47 pm
SeasonJ It's really nice that a lot of people I'm already familiar with also love them, I love seeing so many BBCs over here (and I agree, we do have great taste)

I didn't expect to make them a bias group so quickly but they have stolen my heart <3

We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2 is amazing and seems to be a big hit with a lot of people, even a few who I know weren't crazy about No More Dream like it.
I need to buy the album!

I really like No More Dream as well. I'm sure Satoori Rap has already been posted (I really have to go back and read this whole thread), but it's actually my favorite so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONWfyOV9hGk
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:26 pm
SeasonJ Suga!!! <3
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:35 am