Back to Top!
Search found more than 2703 matches
PhoenixVFIRE
SeasonJ wrote:lol, Ravi... Totally mesmerized by a fanboy.

I pretty much laughed my ass off by his expression...
It's like he's never seen a foreigner in his life or a fanboy...
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
doyouwannabe I finally got my Hyde album - I got the Ravi version. <3 who I've now decided is my VIXX bias. Sorry Hyuk.
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 4:06 am
amheo
It makes me glad we don't have walls yet, tbh.
Because I don't really talk to people, they only used to ask me about the case if they went on my profile. I feel sorry for you right now. Never thought I'd feel sorry for someone for having friends.
That's the only thing that makes me grateful to not have walls yet. I don't want to deal with that right now.

I feel bad for our fandom. Rarely do you see us complaining (except to each other) about our situation to everyone, we don't go out on the main forums and brag and shove Block B in everyone's faces, none of us make 100 pointless threads about them a day like I see some people from other fandoms doing, we're nice (for the most part), peaceful. At the same time, I feel like we're feeling defeated. It's kind of depressing. There is only a small amount of us on here, and we kind of stick to ourselves now.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 4:18 pm
jennaayy anyone know why we are hearing about the lawsuit results now? Like 2+months after the court date ..
I've been trying to figure that out and I remember someone telling me, but I honestly can't remember the reason anymore.

Also, I do want to say that rather than giving up, I think BBCs are just tired. Tired of Stardom, tired of seeing other idols become successful, and tired of seeing Block B get their name tarnished from idiots (both k-netizens and i-netizens). If you think about it, we've only been able to celebrate one comeback in the past 18 months, with 15 of those months spent worrying and defending our boys . However, I don't think our fandom should feel defeated. The boys are still apologizing, and it pains me to see them apologize each and every time they write a note to their fans. Abandoning all hope now would be a disservice to their loyalty and their appreciation for BBCs. I still have hope, and I think we deserve the title of being one of the most loyal fanbases.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 4:43 pm
specialguest I want to say a few things again.. I really don't like the quotes here on this page but I guess since all of you amazing BBC's are reading so attentively, I will just write it all out without quoting anybody.

First of all I forgot to mention that I'm 'sanniii' from the other forum ^.^

I don't think that the suicide of that former CEO influenced the court because Stardom said before they were going to sue them too. I think it just has been too much for him, he didn't find a way to wiggle himself out of it and he felt like a diappointment for his family.

Why we only hear about the results now, As far as I remember, they have been given a deadline to hand in any kind of prove. After that deadline, we haven't heard about anyting since they had to go through whatever both sides handed in before. The deadline wasnt a court day but simply a day until they had to submit everything they have.

The comments on netizenbuzz are horrible but what can I say? Block B has always been an easy target for netizens, I wouldn't even give a shit about that. They do hurt but we shouldn't forget that not the BBC's are the victims but Block B. I really hope that they will never read this horrible comments about them...

We always have been strong for them and we should keep being strong for them. This is all we can do! It is difficult, I know but we all should have faith. They said they will promote indipendently and not individually, means we will keep our OT7! They don't give up so let's not give up either...

We won't end like cassies since we have the advantage that our boys will stay together. Whatever happens, we should support them. If we keep drowning in pity, they will only keep apologizing and it breaks my heart to see them apologizing to OTHERS about their bad luck.

I know every fandom has stupid people but I feel really proud to be a BBC and I didn't dislike a single BBC I've met so far and I can't say that for the Babyz I've met...

Let's make the boys proud and show them that we believe in them!
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 4:57 pm
hangulover Guys I'm just here to show my support for all of you lovely BBCs
I'm also a part of a fandom in crisis and fear of disbandment (Dalmates) so I really know how you feel ;--;

Let's hope for the best c:
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:37 am
honeyblossom Another teaser for their new show. This looks really good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vazKOmDV7KE

And also, I found this on Tumblr LOLOLOL

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ce7954a7aacdd36b67f8da58abc82161/tumblr_mntgs0scZ51qmz34po2_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6e4d849886e742c68108d83dde7ae860/tumblr_mntgs0scZ51qmz34po3_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/5d7159dc24855574a0b0c53b7ca3aebd/tumblr_mntgs0scZ51qmz34po1_500.gif
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 11:09 am
amheo Hi fellow BBCs... I don't post often on this forum (or on any forum), but I just wanted to drop in and share in supporting Block B.

I feel incredibly sad and confused today, this news is just too much for me to process right now. I'm not usually a terribly emotional person, but Block B helped get me through a very rough time in my life, for which I am forever grateful, no matter what happens going forward. They gave me strength and hope when I was in a very dark place, and I wish there was some way I could return that gift to them now.

On one hand, I am proud of these boys for trying to do the right thing, and now for following though with refusing to return to their shitty company and insisting on promoting themselves.. on the other hand I am very worried.. about everything..

I have no idea what Stardom hopes to achieve by refusing to nullify their contract. Yes, Block B is their most successful group by a longshot, but Block B has made their intentions clear. They are not going to promote under Stardom, so what do they hope to gain from Block B now? Are they just being douchebags and trying to ruin this group by refusing to let them (potentially) sign with another company? No one gains anything in this situation.

Argh, this is a rough day (month/year/+). Stay strong BBCs!
This was a wonderful post, I would love to see you stop by more if you ever get the chance. It's nice to know of all the support Block B is getting right now.
They've helped me through difficult times, too. Even small gestures from them can brighten my day. I don't know of any way I could possibly repay them for that. All I know if they mean much more to me than just a group whose music I listen to, and I will support them and show my gratitude for that.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:07 pm
doyouwannabe Hi fellow BBCs... I don't post often on this forum (or on any forum), but I just wanted to drop in and share in supporting Block B.

I feel incredibly sad and confused today, this news is just too much for me to process right now. I'm not usually a terribly emotional person, but Block B helped get me through a very rough time in my life, for which I am forever grateful, no matter what happens going forward. They gave me strength and hope when I was in a very dark place, and I wish there was some way I could return that gift to them now.

On one hand, I am proud of these boys for trying to do the right thing, and now for following though with refusing to return to their shitty company and insisting on promoting themselves.. on the other hand I am very worried.. about everything..

I have no idea what Stardom hopes to achieve by refusing to nullify their contract. Yes, Block B is their most successful group by a longshot, but Block B has made their intentions clear. They are not going to promote under Stardom, so what do they hope to gain from Block B now? Are they just being douchebags and trying to ruin this group by refusing to let them (potentially) sign with another company? No one gains anything in this situation.

Argh, this is a rough day (month/year/+). Stay strong BBCs!

You should post more often, it's nice to see people showing their support.
I have no idea what Stardom hopes to achieve either at this point, but whatever happens with Block B, I'll support them.

...off topic, you like VIXX? ^_^
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:19 pm
ayowaddupboredom Call me delusional but, I just wanted to let everyone know that there's not one part of me that believes this is the end of Block B.

They will return whether it be with a different name, company, style, whatever, but the boys have been through too much together, not only with the members, but also with the fans to stop here. They care about and protect each other like brothers, and no matter what, family is forever.

STAY STRONG BLOCK B & BBC, we've gotten to the bottom, now we can only go up.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:40 pm
doyouwannabe

Thanks, you all are so nice. BBCs are the best, I swear..

And, yes. I like VIXX (it's mostly Leo's fault). Not liking VIXX is like not liking puppies or ice cream; hard to comprehend. Block B is my favorite group, but I'm a ST☆RLIGHT and Buster, too.

I'm not even biased when I say how amazing BBCs can be... Okay a little bit. Maybe. Possibly.

I originally got into VIXX because of the music and Leo interested me, although after a few bias switches I've finally settled on Ravi :smooch: . Although all of them adorable and I'm a sucker for cute boys. <3
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:47 pm
Kanonno I just wanna say that N and Leo are my favs in VIXX. that is all.
Ravi is cool too.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:02 pm
ayowaddupboredom
Kanonno wrote:I just wanna say that N and Leo are my favs in VIXX. that is all.
Ravi is cool too.

Leo seems to be the general favourite... dat hair, tho. I really like Ravi and N :P
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:07 pm
KBeatZ I STILL SUPPORT THIS GUYS...
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:10 pm
KBeatZ JUNGLE ENT... Musically, Its right up their alley anyways...
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:20 pm
amheo I would like to see them go to TS, too (I might be biased because I absolutely adore Block BAP, but they seem to be a great company). I also like Brand New Music (Which is not the same company as BNS as some seem to believe). And as KBeatZ said, there's Jungle Entertainment.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:24 pm
doyouwannabe How About FNC ENT... I know they mainly focus on K-Idol Bands, But I would think Block B would be a great addition to their line-up if they want to expand their artists..

Maybe, but there's a lot of rumours they don't treat FTIsland very well and basically favour CNBlue... I don't want them going to a company that plays favourites. :/
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:54 pm
doyouwannabe
My only thing is I don't want Block B to be all about Zico.
I love him to death and he is my ultimate bias, but I also love the other members of Block B. We all know Zico will be fine no matter what happens, but it's all of them that I'm worried for.

T.T The idea of this happening terrifies me. Because as much as Taeil is my ultimate bias and I'm pretty sure I love him to the point of delusion, he hasn't got what it takes to go solo completely and I would probably have to be satisfied with the occasional tweet from him doing something stupid like taking pictures of his socks. So basically what we have now.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:07 pm
doyouwannabe
My only thing is I don't want Block B to be all about Zico.
I love him to death and he is my ultimate bias, but I also love the other members of Block B. We all know Zico will be fine no matter what happens, but it's all of them that I'm worried for.

T.T The idea of this happening terrifies me. Because as much as Taeil is my ultimate bias and I'm pretty sure I love him to the point of delusion, he hasn't got what it takes to go solo completely and I would probably have to be satisfied with the occasional tweet from him doing something stupid like taking pictures of his socks. So basically what we have now.

I think Taeil can land a career in OSTs though.

Perhaps - if he puts himself out there. Where Are You certainly proved he's capable of doing it. I'd love for him to do that if it meant he gets to do what he loves but I don't even like ballads that much. I'd suffer them if it was Taeil singing them, though. I love his live singing so much.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:13 pm
doyouwannabe

My dog is an Alsatian (German Shepherd), and she's a sweetheart, my best friend, really. She is loyal to me 100% (she likes my boyfriend, but will not tolerate us arguing, and always takes my side, lol). They are super protective, as they have been bred to be, and a Alsatian owner needs to be considerate of that at all times.

Where I live, it's pit bulls that you have to be wary about. 9 out of 10 are fantastic dogs, but the 1 that isn't is dangerous (and it's always the owner's fault). I have been charged twice by pit bulls - the first time I was able to stop the damn dog by making high pitched noises and calling it a "good boy". I basically went all aegyo on that dog and it worked.. Some dogs just crave praise. The second time I got bitten pretty bad and had to get stitches. The owners got rid of the dog shortly after (not sure what they did with it), but I still love all dogs. Different breeds have different personality traits, but it's up to dog owners to work with their breeds and raise good dogs. Dogs are smart and are just really bored most of the time.

I know - it happened when I was about four. My nan and I were walking to a shop at the corner of my road just to buy milk or something and a woman opened her door, before I know it, a dog bigger than me has it's teeth are latched into my jacket and dragged me across the street. I know I was only young, but it was so scary I still remember it now.

Honestly, certain breeds have traits and its up to the owners to make sure that the good traits are the ones that come out in their pet. I'm surprised how I love dogs as much as I do,tbh. I think it's because my family are all animal lovers. I didn't have much choice ^_^
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 3:11 am