Back to Top!
Search found 376 matches
quiane28 hi guys! :please: <3 miss you all, the AKP look like dead x_x
Post subject: So AKP users here??? I just want to try then Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:28 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
quiane28 I think I must shift to other forums T.T , i uploaded some simple selca of my favorite Miyavi-san then they disapprove it..ok
Post subject: they hate JROCK here, ... Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:49 am
quiane28
Waffles wrote:I don't hate it. I like it. But people here disapprove pics on purpose here.

i don't get it...
Post subject: Re: they hate JROCK here, ... Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:52 am
quiane28 ^_^*
Post subject: I approve all selcas.. Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 2:51 am
quiane28 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Q1-IfCLaTtc/UIee88qjUBI/AAAAAAAA_xw/xWoirJzHk5A/s400/fx+krystal+birthday+2012.jpg

but I must admit, Krystal is more beautiful than her sister... :mesmer:
Post subject: Oh mmo! Krystal & Jessica are sisters? Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 3:05 am
quiane28
badtzmaru wrote:BLOW YOUR MIND.

I realized a lot late too. lol

:lol: I just find Fx songs good, so I check out also the members prof...
Post subject: Re: Oh mmo! Krystal & Jessica are sisters? Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 3:10 am
quiane28 WELCOME

quiane28 :lol: they cannot handle his hotness so they denied him :grin:

Post subject: wow, they denied Gackt selca... Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 4:08 am
quiane28
ennexD wrote:HOW.CAN.THEY.DENY.HIS.SELCA.E/T.THIS.IS.CLEARLY.ABOUT.KPOP.BUT.STILL.GACKT.IS.GACKT..... >:D >:D

P.S. Miyavi spam :drool:

SHOW SPOILER

how I wish, they have Jpop selca
Post subject: Re: wow, they denied Gackt selca... Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 4:28 am
quiane28 I miss them, then saw this Pic..bang!!! :smooch:

http://cdn.bigbangupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2013-06-01-21.34.38.png

The 5 members of BIGBANG are eating sushi now, after GD's Nagoya Dome concert ended!!
Nagoya was fun! ^^
I'll write more details in tomorrow's diary!

-YG Ent.
Post subject: Big bang latest photo Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 7:06 am
quiane28 Jay Park & GD are almost alike replying to twiiter or interact with fans...that's why i love them :lol:
Post subject: Re: Jay Park's Twitter replies Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 10:39 pm
quiane28 ___
And who are you most commonly compatible with?

I'm an Aquarius
It's an Air sign that is supposed to be the most compatible with Fire signs

But I find myself with a lot of Capricorn, Taurus and Pisces friends.
And dammit do I love 'em.

I knew you? your the only one who's PD is Lydia Paek in AKP... :)

by the way I'm Scorpio...I'm compatible with pieces, taurus, capricorn, cancer, scorpio...but not much with leo & gemini...
Post subject: Re: What is your Zodiac sign? Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 10:52 pm
quiane28 I am a Big bang & Bap fan..but I give a try to listen to Exo's "wolf" & I gotta admit I like it....
Post subject: Congratulations to EXO & exotics Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 11:18 pm
quiane28
EXOSTAN wrote:eww you like B.A.P and Big Bang?! exotics don't care about ur opinion than

another troll, respect the other fandom kid..or else haters will boomerang on your favorite group
Post subject: Re: Congratulations to EXO & exotics Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 11:39 pm
quiane28 Thanks everyone who approve it..& take note,no denied once... <3

Post subject: wow they approve all Kanon Wakeshima's selca :) Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 12:47 am
quiane28

Post subject: Music that never get old... Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 6:22 am
quiane28 http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/af_org/2PM-Nichkhun_1370102620_af_org.jpg

On the June 1st broadcast of 'Entertainment Relay's 'Guerilla Date', the 'beastly idols' played a lie detector game to get down to the cold hard truth. Nichkhun was asked if he thinks there isn't an idol star out there that can compare to him in looks, to which Nichkhun simply responded, "Yes". The lie detector may not have eyes to see his visuals but it agreed that Nichkhun was telling the truth, bringing laughs.

Maknae Chansung, who has always been teased for his mature looks since his debut, was also asked if he thinks he looks older than he is and he admitted it. But the lie detector thought that was a lie, giving an electrical buzz to Chansung's hand. The members also took this opportunity to ask Wooyoung if any woman has caught his eye since their comeback to which Wooyoung hesitantly replied, "No", and fan girls were happy to see that the lie detector determined that was the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iFL9xX2b9FY

In Korea he is handsome, but in Thailand scene, I think there are many handsome thai's like Mario Maurer:
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/Mario_Maurer_07042011061536.jpg
Post subject: 2PM's Nichkhun thinks he is the best looking idol? Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 6:53 pm
quiane28
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:I find it hilarious how a non Korean claims to be the best looking in the Kpop scene...

:lol:
Post subject: Re: 2PM's Nichkhun thinks he is the best looking idol? Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 7:13 pm
quiane28

it has been a long time...wow 14 years as a group, & still have the strong bonding...I hope Big bang, 2NE1 & Bap, stay like this....& SS501---waiting for them as well as TVXQ reunites
Post subject: I have a big respect to this group... Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 7:36 pm
quiane28
Jennylin wrote:they look familiar. Who are they again?

ARASHI,..if you know Hanayari dango or well known as F4

Post subject: Re: I have a big respect to this group... Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 8:01 pm