Back to Top!
Search found 302 matches
skyturtle i'm disturbed by that gif
Jump to post Posted: Jul 17, 2013 @ 8:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
pinkllover98 I'm pretty sure you're just a racist. Almost everything you wrote proves how little you know about affirmative action in the U.S. It's not just for black people. EVERYONE who is not a white male has a quota. The purpose is to help ALL minorities. Asian people on here, if you didn't know, you have a quota. Most of these quotas don't even get filled. LEGIT colleges don't tamper SAT scores because there's really no need to seeing as how few minorities actually exist in this country and go through colleges, much less Ivy League ones. Your Asian spot didn't get taken by some black kid from the ghetto. It gotten taken by the Asian down the street who's just more interesting and smarter than you. If your quota gets filled, oh well. Try again next year. If a black guy gets in after you're rejected, it's because their quota isn't. If you're Jewish and Penn didn't want you. Don't blame the black guy, blame the other Jewish person Penn liked better. That's how affirmative action works, children. Next time educate yourselves. The OP is a blatant racist who only halfheartedly attempts to hide it, and judging by the other posts on here, the rest of you have some kind of hidden anger towards people who aren't white. If you didn't know, being white is probably the easiest thing anyone can do.
Post subject: Re: Affirmative Action: The growing minority problem Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 6:21 pm
Lollipoop
EndlessLove wrote:this boy is sexy. can't wait to hear his voice

Didn't he already have lines in this song~ the chorus ?

Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:46 am
amheo I would like to see them go to TS, too (I might be biased because I absolutely adore Block BAP, but they seem to be a great company). I also like Brand New Music (Which is not the same company as BNS as some seem to believe). And as KBeatZ said, there's Jungle Entertainment.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:24 pm
realaccount SIDUS HQ <3
think about sidus isn't a very music company but Zico <3 already makes the album himself
i dont really want them to go to TS idk ts is a fine company but idk
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 7:46 pm
Eriochrome Do you or the majority of people in this thread even know what the fuck rapping is?

His delivery was flawless, technique perfect, persona fully embodied and murdered that track
GD couldn't come close to San-E in any regards, the MV isn't everyone's cup of tea but really?
I can't
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:56 pm
Eriochrome
Cuquri wrote:What did JYP do to you?

Rob him of 2 years he'll never get back
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:57 pm
KBeatZ TOP Notch Rapping.... Moving Into BNM is the best decision he made....
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 11:13 pm
DragonFury
Post subject: Re: At first I was afraid Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:56 am
Amor 2nd Teaser is Out
Jump to post Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 7:03 am
FaceFucked "The outfit makes her look like she'd smell"

LMFAO, omfg, I'm sorry that made me laugh so hard.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 1:09 pm
combover 3. [+272, -122] ㅜㅜ The outfit makes her look like she'd smell ㅜㅜ
Jump to post Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 1:00 pm
vic2 The song is better than 'Give it to Me', for sure... but they ain't no SISTAR.
Post subject: Re: Chocolat's new song "Black Tinkerbell" is soo fucking good!!!!!! Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:54 am
FaceFucked But some of what the kpop fans say are true. CL isn't the baddest female and it really is a fucking horrid name/title/persona whatever the fuck you call it. It's really laughable.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:09 pm
choosey-lover Is this not incredibly adorable? Oh, Kyung <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bc7f395c5e4df7261825562022277fe5/tumblr_mnzp6xaoqL1qgux9ko1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9e1b2b90db7d18dda8369ef83d823062/tumblr_mnzp6xaoqL1qgux9ko2_500.gif
What a great father he'll make someday.

I wish Block B could have been on Hello Baby. B1A4 and Boyfriend both got to be on it lol. I think Hello Baby could have somewhat redeemed Block B's image to the public.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:15 am
huhlo
Post subject: Re: songs that kind of have a fantasy/darkish feeling to them? Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:55 pm
SojuPang It's gets worse every generation.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:14 pm
Krazymonkey Wait, what happened? and don't bother with them. A lot of them annoy the hell out of me but they just think that acting rebellious and a douche makes them look cool but it's not.
Post subject: Re: Why are pre-teens such Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:19 pm
Kimochi Favorite release of the year tbh.
Post subject: Re: I'm... not that enthralled with BTS's debut Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:21 pm
huhlo
nugu wrote:
huhlo wrote:
nugu wrote:Nothing :-?

:mesmer:

Do you smoke weed?

i am weed
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:35 pm